Fighter stats improvement. Choose number of fights to compair from

Kronix

I think it would be a nice addition to the fight stats on the fighter pages if we could choose to see the average based on the last few fights, preferably we our selfs can choose how many fights it should look back.

For me there is no point in looking back 2 years on a fighters preformance as he has evolved so much that it's not relavant anymore. Also with engine changes and such it doesn't give out a fair view of how good the fighter is.

That is why I would like to be able to choose, for instance, the 5 latest fights from that fighter and see the average stats from them instead of 30 fights. Maybe even the last 10 fights if I so choose. I think that would be a nice addition and good upgrade to the fight stats.

A side request would also to be able to see clinch attempts. How succesful they are just as with takedowns. Maybe that has been requested before?

• Upvote 1

I think it would be a nice addition to the fight stats on the fighter pages if we could choose to see the average based on the last few fights, preferably we our selfs can choose how many fights it should look back.

For me there is no point in looking back 2 years on a fighters preformance as he has evolved so much that it's not relavant anymore. Also with engine changes and such it doesn't give out a fair view of how good the fighter is.

That is why I would like to be able to choose, for instance, the 5 latest fights from that fighter and see the average stats from them instead of 30 fights. Maybe even the last 10 fights if I so choose. I think that would be a nice addition and good upgrade to the fight stats.

A side request would also to be able to see clinch attempts. How succesful they are just as with takedowns. Maybe that has been requested before?

This seems a reasonable game improvement. Not sure it is top priority, but it would be kind of cool.

I like the thought of being able to select how many fights you would like to see in stats instead of all the fights. Your right that fighters have changed and progressed in many different styles and ways.

I do however disagree with displaying anymore stats than whats already there. I mean if we put to much out there for everyone to see it's taking away from what is possible. Hell I wouldn't even mind if Mike did away with the takedown section.

I like the thought of being able to select how many fights you would like to see in stats instead of all the fights. Your right that fighters have changed and progressed in many different styles and ways.

I do however disagree with displaying anymore stats than whats already there. I mean if we put to much out there for everyone to see it's taking away from what is possible. Hell I wouldn't even mind if Mike did away with the takedown section.

Why would you ever do away with the take down section?

I've been waiting two years for this. Please Mike, give us the option to choose how far back the fight stats are averaged.