Shady Island VS. The Gentlemans Club

Not impressed with JLP or BANKRUPTS builds on their 18 year old fighters for the upcoming tourney.

Can I comment from the representative of TGC on the idea behind those horrendous builds and what they truly want to accomplish in this tourney?

Not impressed with JLP or BANKRUPTS builds on their 18 year old fighters for the upcoming tourney.

Can I comment from the representative of TGC on the idea behind those horrendous builds and what they truly want to accomplish in this tourney?

It is just a slight change on my guy from the 135 doubles tourney. The same guy who spanked your partner in 1 rd. I just adjusted for TD spammers.

• Downvote 1

It is just a slight change on my guy from the 135 doubles tourney. The same guy who spanked your partner in 1 rd. I just adjusted for TD spammers.

wow...you beat Mr. Jobber. Huge accomplishment dude.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I am totally lol-ing at this thread. BankRupt is genius with those witty comebacks.

Clearly Bank has a multi who has just revealed himself! This coming from one of his alliance mates. I mean come on nobody has ever accused Bank of being witty!

cgrace is going to a justin bieber concert...you guys lose on principle.

My sister took her kid to that concert! I had nothing to do with it in any way, shape, or form.

On a completely unrelated side note I gotta fever, and the only cure is more Bieber...