Pegasus Cagefighting League - St. Petersburg?

guinepighamster

So I've been running Pegasus Cagefighting League forever it seems like. Currently, PCL has held 242 events which places it as the #7 organization with most events held (should move up to #6 in the next months).

My name is Julian Cisneros and I have held the organization by myself from its start up to this day, never changing hands. From the start, I did not see it so much as a business since I have never been interested in the money and signing all the X beast fighters that I can. Instead, I have preferred to develop divisions with a good amount of fighters being at the same skill level, some veterans who just want fights and up and comers who fight occasionally as they train to level themselves with the top of their respective divisions.

Since I have had my alliance for a long time too, I have not been tied to any managers really and that in a way is my proof that I give no priority to any fighter. I do like building stories in my head, I must confess, and that makes me root for one fighter over another. However, this does not mean I WANT him to stay champ or win, simply that I really am a fan of the fighters in my organization. I am one more spectator. :)

Because of this, PCL has brewed most of its champions and contenders from the start and has not found any reason to exchange champions or send them off to other organizations. There are times which challengers can be hard to come by but usually the champs are ok with the amount of fighting they get.

ANYWAY, THE POINT! 0_0 I know, stop rambling Julian -_-

I have asked many people throughout this time to help me out with my organization, mainly because I am not sure if I am overpaying my fighters or just doing bad event management. I have seen organizations that pay their fighters very little compared to me and I think that does have to do with it but it may be both things.

Since no one in my alliance has held any org longer than me, I need a veteran manager to help me out so that PCL can continue growing and so that I don't get as stressed out when it performs poorly (real-life and my personality do not feel amazing when PCL is in struggling situations).

That is it, my eyes are all your to your kind letter making words in this forum. Vouch for me if you know me :D or let everyone know how great PCL is :)

• Upvote 1

I've had at least one fighter in PCL since I started playing this game two years ago. Julian has been nothing but helpful when ever I have needed it, whether it be needing more training time for a guy or letting a fighter go to help out one of my alliance mates (which I promptly sent back to PCL once that contract was up). Hell he even made the logo and a few posters for my very first org.

I have never once had any problems with Julian in the the two years I have had fighters in PCL. I have watched it grow from the bottom of St. Petersburg to Top 20 in the game and I will continue to support PCL for as long as Julian decides to keep it going.

I've got 2 fighters in PCL. I can honestly say that Julian has been the fairest and kindest owner I have dealt with. That's not to say I haven't dealt with other great owners but Julian is the top. I currently have 2 fighters in PCL. I would love to sign another 3 fighters in the very near future to PCL. I think that tells you PCL is an amazing org. Julian has never pressured me into fights unlike some other owners I have had experiences with in the past. Overall org 10/10, fights 10/10, owner 10/10. I can't say enough good things about PCL.

I've had at least one fighter in PCL since I started playing this game two years ago. Julian has been nothing but helpful when ever I have needed it, whether it be needing more training time for a guy or letting a fighter go to help out one of my alliance mates (which I promptly sent back to PCL once that contract was up). Hell he even made the logo and a few posters for my very first org.

I have never once had any problems with Julian in the the two years I have had fighters in PCL. I have watched it grow from the bottom of St. Petersburg to Top 20 in the game and I will continue to support PCL for as long as Julian decides to keep it going.

I've got 2 fighters in PCL. I can honestly say that Julian has been the fairest and kindest owner I have dealt with. That's not to say I haven't dealt with other great owners but Julian is the top. I currently have 2 fighters in PCL. I would love to sign another 3 fighters in the very near future to PCL. I think that tells you PCL is an amazing org. Julian has never pressured me into fights unlike some other owners I have had experiences with in the past. Overall org 10/10, fights 10/10, owner 10/10. I can't say enough good things about PCL.

Thanks a lot guys, means a lot to read those things :)

Basically I need a manager to help me get the best profits I can so that I may stop losing money stupidly (: An inspector of sorts.

well, I can provide some outside help with how to set up your events so you can make some cash, but given that I still currently have an org thats about all the help I can provide. Your a good man Julian, you gave me my first contract in Tycoon man :D

• Upvote 1

well, I can provide some outside help with how to set up your events so you can make some cash, but given that I still currently have an org thats about all the help I can provide. Your a good man Julian, you gave me my first contract in Tycoon man :D

Cool cool cool :D lol, I cant believe you remember that but that is pretty crazy (:

• 2 weeks later...