C Bd and HWP are pathetic

Bowser

Have either of you (Cabbage and Kronix) had to interact with this guy beyond accepting a fight, and for that matter have you needed to decline, because that is where you see their true colours. Everyone seems dandy when you don't need to message back and forth with em.

They way he comes across to people and his unreasonable responses make it difficult for anyone to not give him a piece of their mind. I run an org as well and I give respect to everyone and go out of my way to help others.

Actually I have refused a fight and he had no problem with it. He had sent a fight that was the same fighter that I had just lost to. I said I didn't think I was ready to have an immediate rematch, and he sent another offer immediately.

And recently I responded to one of his mass emails, and we did go back and forth. I didnt understand his new system and had a few questions. He was very polite and respectful the whole time. So I really don't know what peoples personal experiences are, but I've had no problems so far.

I can see where some people will have problems with him, based on the mass mails he sends. He seems to take things to seriously and lets everyone know about his problems, even personal ones. But I'm sure if I asked for a release, without telling him I hate him and his org, he would probably grant it.

But it isnt just this though.

He tries to hook new fighters in with a huge win bonus and then sets them up against fighters that are much better than them.

Then they are trapped in a 7 fight contract that pays like shit and is just being used to feed hype to fighters that again feed hype up the chain.

Let's take a look at a chain now.

Meet rickson gracie

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/39/39w39.jpg

After winning his first fight in HWP he was set up to fight against cabbage face

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/18/18w11.jpg

Now this in itself is a fair matchup, Face has better wrestling and insane power, but Gracie is a BJJ brown belt.

After knocking Gracie out Cabbage face loses a fight, and is then set up to fight against the 5-0 with Goodnight Irene C Bd's fighter

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/17/17b1.jpg

Now in Irene's next fight he loses to a VASTLY superior Coalman Gracie

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/40/40b21.jpg

Who is one of Malfred's (AKA C Bd's multi apparently) fighters.

Where does Gracie take this hype?

Right back to C Bd and his fighter Dutch Kush

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/36/36w15.jpg

Now, in their first fight there was a mistake, and Gracie went for subs, but in the second fight not a SINGLE sub was attempted against a white belt when the fight hit the ground.

And now Dutch Kuss can headline several events against C Bd's own fighters because they dont lose or gain any hype and pop from fighting when its the same manager who manages both fighters.

So, the hype from a vastly inferior fighter, and many more was given to C Bd. Then Malfred and C Bd bounced their fighter's hype between them up the chain to keep the main eventers from rotting since they are fighting the same people over and over.

Now, take a look at all Ruiner barnett's recent WINS.

Almost ALL of them have been against Lee Murray's fighters.

I didn't realize my fighter(Cabbage Face, obviously) was part of this. Sorry if this is a dumb question, but did I do something wrong here? I'm new and don't wanna have my fighters be someone's cans. I do remember thinking that Goodnight Irene was gonna be a tough fight, but I thought I had a chance to get the upset in that one. I wonder if I declined if he would have had a problem with it.

I didn't realize my fighter(Cabbage Face, obviously) was part of this. Sorry if this is a dumb question, but did I do something wrong here? I'm new and don't wanna have my fighters be someone's cans. I do remember thinking that Goodnight Irene was gonna be a tough fight, but I thought I had a chance to get the upset in that one. I wonder if I declined if he would have had a problem with it.

its nothing that you done -- its just a way that he/she/it cbd sets up hype for certain fighters to win and gain i think is what he is talking about

Ending up with what ? Anyone is free to come in HWP any top HW, fact is most HW are afraid to fight my fighter Afro Samurai, in HWP afro samurai beat fighters with better primaries, it's a fighting buisness like any org.

It's very clear than the OP is just afraid for the fight, if you sum all primaries it makes 41 vs 47 so it looks fair to me and i bet the OP fighters has bad tdd or he would have take the fight.

Thing is, anytime someone is willing to send a decent HW to the org, they're offered peanuts and a 12+ fight deal. Yeah, it happened to me. That tells me he really doesn't want good fighters. He wants gatekeepers he can feed to fighters like Afro. You're a hack, Jacky. And so is this org.

More importantly, everyone knows it. You're yesterday's news.

Of course not, it's just the matchmaking that is used to give hype to his fighters that then main event in his org. That is why he can throw around so much money to the winners, because he throws his lower level fighters to the wolves sooner or later and then fights his own guys to preserve hype.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Of course not, it's just the matchmaking that is used to give hype to his fighters that then main event in his org. That is why he can throw around so much money to the winners, because he throws his lower level fighters to the wolves sooner or later and then fights his own guys to preserve hype.

You're just retard CBD generate a lot of hypes because he simply put a lot of fight fast, so stop being a pussy that ask 2 month training time and you would get the same hype in any org with ur fighters.

• Downvote 3

lmao -- no shit -- the king of need more time to train calling someone out on it now -- lmao -- priceless

The fun part is that I've only ever done that once (and then i offered a can to fill the card :P)