Holmgang Lightweight & Light Heavyweight grand prix

Presenting the Holmgang Lightweight & Light Heavyweight grand prix

Two tournaments to be crowned the first champion of Holmgang.

The requirements are simple, you must be able to make 155 or 205, you have to have a 195k creation ID or higher, you cannot be tied down elsewhere as I'm expecting you to defend the title if you win, and hoping some of you might stay if you lose, even though that's not a requirement.

The tournament will be eight or sixteen man, depending on the response.

What prizes is it you ask? Well besides the fact that you will be honored as the pimp of your respective Holmgang division, there are also some monetary awards that i hope will tempt you.

1st. 100.000$ + 3 month VIP And the first ever champion of the weight class you're competing in

2nd 50.000$

3rd: 25.000$

4th: 10.000

The tournament will be starting in early to mid december.

If you either have a fighter who is eligible who is either in or outside holmgang, please sign him up or sent me a message and I'll get you signed up. Cheers, and stay tuned for more tournaments.

155lbs

Anabolinen Steroidi Jr (1-0)

Hideo Koyama (3-1)

Josh Ball (1-1)

Metin Eroglu (0-1)

Kale Van Poika (1-0)

Trent Allen (1-0)

Vincente Cucci (0-0)

IzzyXtwo (109-43)

205lbs

Aslambek Saidov (0-1)

Daniyel Nebi (1-0)

Justin Payne (1-0)

Justin Riddle (1-0)

Ndamukong Beats (1-1)

Ron McDanzing (1-0)

Michael Dunlap (1-0)

Remy Jones (2-1)

Lightweight tourney

http://i.imgur.com/rgpby.jpg

Ok, I'll close the signups for the Lightweight tournament, still need three fighters for light heavyweight.

Lightweight tournament will begin on the 12th of december if that's cool with everyone.

Ok, I'll close the signups for the Lightweight tournament, still need three fighters for light heavyweight.

Lightweight tournament will begin on the 12th of december if that's cool with everyone.

You may want to use the 15th or 22nd since you have them booked and adding another will hurt your hype for the next one. Just a thought :)

You may want to use the 15th or 22nd since you have them booked and adding another will hurt your hype for the next one. Just a thought :)

More interested in fighter hype than org hype atm :) Already started to send out fight offers for the 12th ^^

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...