Just a thought about slow training

Ok everyone says it takes to long to see skill pops I have a solution to that is for every one point it goes up u get a skill pop I mean no need to change skills but it adds more instant gradificatio. Which would help with new played

I think what he's saying is that for each individual skill point your fighter increases in a training session, he wants to see a skill pop on the tycoon assistant page. For example, if a fighter goes from a 131 to a 132 skill level after one session, there is a skills pop. That's my best guess.

Now what I don't like about this is anytime my younger fighters train a lower skill I'm going to have 6 skill pops for the same skill in one training session. Just seems excessive to me. Not a big fan of the idea but it wouldn't kill me if it was to happen.

I am generally in favor of giving the people what they want, but I'm not convinced that this idea would be very popular across the entire Tycoon community. Pops would kind of lose their meaning if they happened every day. Besides, isn't the whole point of the ++ and -- signs beside the skills so that you can track progress faster? If you want to jump up and down and throw a party every time your fighter improves, celebrate moving from Wonderful + to Wonderful ++.

However, like minark, I wouldn't be crying myself to sleep if this happened. I'd just find it unnecessary.

• Upvote 1

Well I still agree with the hardworking thing but when u first start u want to see noticeable improvement and as far as my guys I never had a fast learner but it was just a thought for a instant gratification to maybe attract new players at the beginning

I think what he's saying is that for each individual skill point your fighter increases in a training session, he wants to see a skill pop on the tycoon assistant page. For example, if a fighter goes from a 131 to a 132 skill level after one session, there is a skills pop. That's my best guess.

Now what I don't like about this is anytime my younger fighters train a lower skill I'm going to have 6 skill pops for the same skill in one training session. Just seems excessive to me. Not a big fan of the idea but it wouldn't kill me if it was to happen.

I have to agree with Minark on this one. No point in listing a pop for every single point that the skill goes up... it would get tedious sorting through all the pops listed to see which skills actually popped to a new level or just had a numeric increase.

I leave the Tycoon Assistant window open from the previous training session open and then open a new one for the latest training session and do side-by-side comparisons anyway, so to me this addition would be pointless.

i dont think it should be changed personally because its like real life you train hard for years to eventually get to the top you cant become all elite dead quick theres no real achievement

they could maybe up the speed a very small bit but not much

He's not talking about speeding up the training. He's talking about listing in the Assistant every time a skill improves by one point rather then only listing it when it goes from Woeful to Mediocre or whatever. But if you already have access to the Assistant then you can already see the improvements in there with the + and - signs. Like I said if you keep the old window open and open a new one after the newest training session then you can compare them that way. I realize that not everyone can do that since it requires leaving your computer on pretty much all the time, but...

Ok everyone says it takes to long to see skill pops I have a solution to that is for every one point it goes up u get a skill pop I mean no need to change skills but it adds more instant gradificatio. Which would help with new played

You should probably stop thinking.

He's not talking about speeding up the training. He's talking about listing in the Assistant every time a skill improves by one point rather then only listing it when it goes from Woeful to Mediocre or whatever. But if you already have access to the Assistant then you can already see the improvements in there with the + and - signs. Like I said if you keep the old window open and open a new one after the newest training session then you can compare them that way. I realize that not everyone can do that since it requires leaving your computer on pretty much all the time, but...

theres always print screening?