An MMA HL...by yours truly

it was originally supposed to be a fedor highlight actually. it just happened to turn into this, and once i started using mostly fights from the ufc, i decided to keep it ufc only. i prefer to keep it consistent...i'd rather keep it ufc only instead of mixing cage and ring footage. doesnt look right.

i plan on making a fedor highlight at some point. i dont even like jon jones, but you know...cant not put him in. too much good brutal moments from him. a lot of the things i wanted to put in didnt get added in because i ran out of room or couldnt find certain fights.

plus there's the hassle of converting a lot of footage...ROUGH TIMES BRO.

it was originally supposed to be a fedor highlight actually. it just happened to turn into this, and once i started using mostly fights from the ufc, i decided to keep it ufc only. i prefer to keep it consistent...i'd rather keep it ufc only instead of mixing cage and ring footage. doesnt look right.

i plan on making a fedor highlight at some point. i dont even like jon jones, but you know...cant not put him in. too much good brutal moments from him. a lot of the things i wanted to put in didnt get added in because i ran out of room or couldnt find certain fights.

plus there's the hassle of converting a lot of footage...ROUGH TIMES BRO.

Well bro cool hilight especially the breaking bad intro, it's just i read brutal KO and fedor has some + i don't like jones lol.

• 8 months later...

i just finished a fedor hl actually. i'm gonna hold back on releasing it for a few days because i feel like i get new ideas when i dont touch something for a bit.

• 2 months later...