I'm Speechless...

In my month or so playing this game, my fighters had some fun fights, some boring ones, and even one or two masterful exhibitions of just kicking someone's ass. However, I've never had or seen a fight last past the minute mark with the other guy failing to even score points (saw another one after this where one guy did nothing but attempt takedowns all of which failed that resulted in it as well).

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=23324

In my month or so playing this game, my fighters had some fun fights, some boring ones, and even one or two masterful exhibitions of just kicking someone's ass. However, I've never had or seen a fight last past the minute mark with the other guy failing to even score points (saw another one after this where one guy did nothing but attempt takedowns all of which failed that resulted in it as well).

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=23324

http://www.ericmcerlain.com/offwingopinion/archives/Images/arrogance_122.jpg

The opponent that fight came in with a crap energy level, but I've seen fighters with no energy beat those with full meters in a 3 round battle. I'm a big MMA fan, practiced martial arts as a kid, and have had someone complain about all the questions I've asked in an effort to learn the game. Really, I'm just surprised and thrilled to being so well.

Oh, if only. How many more threads are you going to post tooting your own horn?

Be careful dude. This Invictus guy grew up in the Bronx, trained martial arts and never lost a fight.

Oh, if only. How many more threads are you going to post tooting your own horn?
If I were to make a thread, tooting my own horn, I'd have a fight offer by now because of how pissed off people would get.

Asking what kind of contract my fighter should get, isn't tooting my own horn. I've only been playing this game for 6 weeks and honestly didn't know. The championship thread was me celebrating my first title victory. This, isn't any different from anyone listing their fastest KOs.

Yeah doesnt appear he made a single offensive move the whole time. Good have had unsuccessful counters though. Tycoon has said counters that were unsuccessful are not shown.