Is this a bug or am I just blind?

Eveas

Twice this week I had someone send a spar bot a contract for an org obviously not meant for spar bots. Both times I declined and both times I ended up in the org trying to figure out what happened. One time I could say it was just me clicking too fast or something, but twice when I even took the time to write out a reply I just can't imagine. Has anyone else had an issue with accepting a contract when you checked decline?

The 1st time I decided I'd take the losses and missed training I was assuredly going to be getting, but the second time I paid back double the signing bonus and asked him to cut me. I just can't have all my spar bots be getting locked into contracts. They are useless in all but their main stats.

Twice this week I had someone send a spar bot a contract for an org obviously not meant for spar bots. Both times I declined and both times I ended up in the org trying to figure out what happened. One time I could say it was just me clicking too fast or something, but twice when I even took the time to write out a reply I just can't imagine. Has anyone else had an issue with accepting a contract when you checked decline?

The 1st time I decided I'd take the losses and missed training I was assuredly going to be getting, but the second time I paid back double the signing bonus and asked him to cut me. I just can't have all my spar bots be getting locked into contracts. They are useless in all but their main stats.

if you want send couple my guys test contract offers and will see if it happens to me or anyone else can send a couple test offers and will see what happens