Fighters First Championship Sydney

DonSash666

"James Barrett: 7 grand plus the bonus money I will make for the knockout of the night award. I might be nice enough to pay for Lindgren's hospital bills."

Good luck to you as well, and thank you Shane!

It´s time for our second event

*FFCS 2* Fight Night

http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff495/UntouchGFX/FFCS2sydney.png

It takes place at Paddy O'Malley's and is dated 8th of December.

It´s a "10 points must" judging system and the cage will be the place to fight.

We can expect a stunning main event between Juan Tyson Marquez and Roman Yakimyuk.

The 21 years old Juan Tyson Marquez comes out with a record of 5 wins and 2 losses. After his first fight he was crowned with a title of another organisation. It seems, that he likes to roll on the floor as most of his victories comes by way of submission. Marquez is a well-rounded fighter. He loves to throw knees as well. But, the most important thing about this fighter is, that he is a smart young guy who even knows, how to win a fight via decision.

His 21 years old opponent Roman Yakimyuk comes out with a record of 5 wins, 1 loss and 1 draw. The excellent boxer with real knock out power in both of his hands is proud to tie round the brown belt around his bjj gi, too. The more experienced fighter would love to earn his 4th victory in a row by way of KO.

I am very pumped for this fight.

For our co-main event we’ll see a fight from the undefeated Cameron Christianson against Cody Ramus who comes out with a record of 3 wins and 2 losses.

Christianson has got exceptional muay thai skills and has a granit chin as well. He had just one pro fight but, his kicks are already feared in the whole mma scene.

Let´s see how Cody Ramus reacts on the kicks. Is he able to catch one and bring the fight onto the campus? Ramus is a real submission artist and loves to fight on the mat. Who has got the better game plan? We’ll see it on Saturdy.

Before the co-main event we have Mikael Lindgren versus James Barrett.

These guys don’t like each other as they have a smack talk going on. Even before the fight, they are pushing each other mentally to the limit.

Fighters First Nutrition will give out a sponsorship over $7.000 for the winner of this hyped fight. Our *FFCS* fans are extremely pumped and can’t wait for it.

But, one thing is for sure. Both fighters will shake hands after the fight and will show the respect for the opponent.

The rest of the card is full of electrifying fights as well.

All 700 seats of Paddy O´Malleys will be sold out.

We also give out the following awards:

fight of the night $ 1.500

ko of the night $ 1.500

submission of the night $ 1,500

Good luck to the participants. I also wish the different based fighters a pleasant flight to Sydney.

Don Silva

http://i45.tinypic.com/64gn11.jpg

Mikael Lindgren just won a 7,500 dollar sponsership and a free 158 recovery supp for his victory and his smack talk was backed up.... Will yours be soon? Sign up for FFCS and you will get a Cutthroat sponsership from Johnny Sorrow... You get some smack talk on here I'll offer you a big sponsership if you win... How bout it guys!?

-Wellman

*FFCS 2* Fight Night

Review

http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff495/UntouchGFX/FFCS2sydney.png

What an event. Since *FFCS1* Showtime, it seems that our org is not stoppable anymore.I am still totally impressed from the whole card. It makes me very proud, to have such good managers who accepted the fights.687 mixed Martial arts fans couldn't remain seated. They saw one highlight after the other. The disclosed fighter payment was $64.000.

Let´s talk about our main card.

155lbs

Juan Tyson Marquez vs Roman Yakimyuk

Roman Yakimyuk made his wish come true. He´s now on a four fight win streak. All fights by way of ko.Marquez had a good game plan by clinching Yakimyuk up. He landed some knees but, Yakimyuks defense skills are not that bad at all.In the beginning of the second round he was able to break the clinch and show off his power. It started with one shot to to the body of Marquez. After that he unleashed his fists and Marquez was knocked out by a textbooked uppercut. What a thrilling fight.

205lbs

Cameron Christianson vs Cody Ramus

Ramus wins by way of submission (Kimura). After he landed two jabs he scored with the takedown and started to treat the arms of Christtianson. Cameron Christianson showed good grappling skills and even prevented the ground and pound from Ramus. But, Ramus seems to be a beast on the ground. He not gave up to treat the arms of Christianson with his his sub attempts. After he slided in a better position, Christianson was forced to give up. The fans were very thankful for the fight and even showed Cameron Christianson their respect after his post fight interview. This kid has a big heart.

185lbs

Mikael Lindgren vs James Barrett

Lindgren has won by way of submission (Kimura). I´ve never seen such a good fight on the ground as that one. Lindgren was the more aggressive fighter and improved his positions wisely. Man, that was definetely very hard for Barret, as he was forced to tap 5 second before the bell. Lindgren has won on top of his bonuses a $7.500 sponsorship with Fighters First Nutrition.

fight of the night: James Torello vs Peter Nicholls

ko of the night: Roger Sinozic

submission of the night: Cody Ramus

Each fighter has won $1.500. Congrats.

Don Silva

Who wants another big sponsership?

I'm going to start doing random challenges for the 7.5k sponsership....

At FFCS:3 whoever has the fastest KO will get the sponsership

At FFCS:4 Fastest submission gets it

At FFCS:5 Whoever lands the most total strikes in one fight wins it.... Obviously we need to use our counting skills for this one

So who wants to get paid?

*FFCS 3* Let's get it on

Review

http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff495/UntouchGFX/FFCS3poster.png

The third great event of the FFCS is over. It was such an entertaining evening, that the fans were sitting after *FFCS 3* in the locals and bars arround the Micro Arena. They discussed every fight and tried to hype their favorites. All 400 seats of the Micro Arena were sold out. The disclosed fighter payment was $54.002.

Our main card offered three stunning fights. Let´s see what we had:

Zeus "Pillow Fists" Zorrander vs. Damian "Polish Pit Bull" Grabowski

In the very beginning of the fight, Grabowski tried to get the fight on the ground. All three of his takedown attemps were answered with good punches to the head and to the body.Zorander seemed to be the better striker, as he kept the fight standing and landed some good shots. After a good uppercut, Grabowski had a cut. Maybe it disturbed his vision, as he couldn`t see Zorranders right hand coming. On the mat he took some more shots by Zorrander who let him up for finishing the fight on the feet. Boom, the big punch gave Graboski the rest and the fight was over. At least all fans appreciated the heart and willing power of Grabowski. Especially that he accepted the fight against Zorrander, while knowing he is the big underdog. It´s a pitty that he had not the chance to get into the fight.

Gennakin Golovdy vs. Olof Hommer

I personally must take a big breath because, I have to write a lot right now. Let´s start.Hommer ran into a jab and after a precise combination by Golvdy, he landed on the campus. Golovdy let him back on his feet and landed a right hook on the button. After 11 seconds in the first round, Golovdy raised his hands in the air and celebrated his fast victory.

Gennakin Golovdy is the lucky winner of a big sponsorship over $7.500 powered by Fighters First Nutrition. Need hq supplements, Fighters First Nutrition in Amsterdam is waiting for you.

Rezafitra Irwan vs. Mike "Spike" Flyworth

It was a perfect stand up fight between these two worriors. It went back and forth. Flyworth wanted to clich a bit but, couldn't manage to land some knees or other shots. The light-footed Irwan landed more strikes in sum and won the fight by unanimous decision.

The fight of the night goes to: Mike "Spike" Flyworth vs. Rezafitra Irwan

ko of the night: Craig Cowper

Each of them has won $1.500. Congrats.

Many thanks to all fighters, who participated on the event. Generally, I am happy about the whole event.

Don Silva

*FFCS 4* HoHoHo

http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff495/UntouchGFX/FFCS4poster2.pngI

t takes place at Paddy O'Malley's and is dated 22nd of December.

Let´s start with or first title fight in the 135lbs division.

http://i45.tinypic.com/vnpeo7.jpg

Lyle Willems v James Torello

The 25 years old Lyle Willems comes out with a record of 5 wins and 1 loss. He had only one fight in the *FFCS* but, after his impressing ko win against Kavipone Phanoraj he shoots himself directly to the title fight. The very strong brawler has a purple belt in bjj, as well. He has won all of his three fights by way of knockout. His ground and pound is very deadly,too. He trained very hard for the fight and is very confident to win the belt.

The 21 year old James Torello comes out with a record of 1 win and no losses. The determinded James knows that he will win the fight. He´s very confident and believes in his advantage of his primaries. "Good wrestling and decent boxing should be enough for winning the title", he said. Both fighters can't wait to fight against eachother. Both of them are very confident in winnning the title. At the end of the day, it will be a great fight for all MMA fans arround the world.

Leroyyyy Jenkinsssss v Damo Dustup, 265+ lbs division

Our co-main event will be a fight between Leroyyyy Jenkinsssss and Dama Dustup.Both fighters are making their debut on *FFCS 4*.The 19 years old Jenkinsssss comes out with a record of 1 win and no losses. The brawler has strong wrestling skills and holds a blue belt in bjj, too. In his last fight, he fought a guy with quite better mt skills and won the fight by way of decision. It seems that he knows how to prevent the stand up strikes.

"That doesn't impress me and he can't stand my ko power", said the 25 years old Dustop. The boxer has respectable wrestling skills, too. What will be his gameplan? That´s the question that all mma fans are asking themselves. We can expect a stunning fight from both of them. I am personally very pumped to see how they can get along with their debuts.

Peter Nicholls v Roger Sinozic, 135lbs division

The winner of this bout will be the number one contender for the title in the 135lbs division.

Nicholls with his 22 years is a experienced fighter. He wants to play off his quickness in his fight. Excellent mt skills, wonderful wrestling and even a brown belt in bjj makes Nichols to a great well-rounded fighter. He comes out with a record of 2 wins and 1 loss.

The 19 years old Sinozic comes out with a record of 1 win and no loss. This guy has lethal high kicks as he shown in his last fight. Sinozic has natural ko power and is wearing a blue belt in bjj. Is he going to show off his wonderful Muay Thai again or has he got another gameplan. Who knows. We´ll see it on *FFCS 4*.

The rest of the card is full of electrifying fights, too.

That will be a great event for Fighters First Championship Sydney.

At least, Fighters First Nutrition is willing to pay $7.500 for the fastest submission.

Good luck to all fighters.

Don Silva

I am proud to pronounce the first champion of "Fighters First Championship Sydney"

.http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/30/30w29.jpg http://i45.tinypic.com/vnpeo7.jpg

"The Turk" James Torello

Bantamweight: 135lbs

2-0-0 (W-L-D)

manager: Petro Farantini

Fighters First Championships just held it's fourth event and unless you were aware of them you would have never known that the self titled "Dream Team" were part of the seven hundred plus people watching the fights. These guys however were not there just to take in the bouts they were there on business and by nights end they got what they had came for from the owner of FFCS Don Silva.

The Dream team consist of Charles Bennett, Vaughn Donovan and Kyle Wright and from the outside looking in all you would see these guys have in common is that they are muscular young men but what you don't know is that these three men all from different countrys are close friends and the reason they were in Sydney was to sign their own contracts with FFCS.

Over the next few days,weeks and months those fighters will make themselves known to the FFCS fans and to those under contract with the company. Each has their own passion and determination and each has their own goals and things they want to accomplish inside the cage in front of the Fighters First fans.

The self proclaimed "Dream Team" know that MMA is not a team sport, once locked inside that cage or inside those ropes you are on your own and everything is on your own accord but you don't get there on your own. Those guys that help you strive to be better then you are and those guys that bleed with you and sweat with you are not just training partners but they are your brothers. They see you more then your loves ones do and they know your daily schedules just as well as you. without those men working with you and looking after you then you would not be at the pinnacle in which you are at. That is why they are the Dream Team because they never fail one another and they never turn their backs on one another. You may not know these men yet Sydney but they plan on making a Impact of Epic proprotions.

One of the newest FFCS signee's Kyle "The Weenie" Wright a super heavyweight who at twenty five has yet to make his pro debut is ready for whatever Sydney brings to him and to his fight team. Kyle is from Stockholm, Sweden and trains in Helsinki, Findland at the Acme! Training Compound and is also apart of a tight crew known as The Dream Team. Three of the TDT guys recently signed to fight with Fighters First and recently Kyle sat down to let the fans get to know him a bit better.

A FFCS writer sat down "The Weenie" to get the inside story on him and his team as well as why he thinks the super heavyweight division should be on notice.

FFCS.com : First off Kyle thanks for meeting with me today and giving myself and the fans a better prospective of who you are and what they can expect from you.

KW: No Problem, Looking forward to getting to know the fans and making some friends here in Sydney.

Dot.Com: The first thing people want to know is why did you choose to fight in sydney if your from Stockholm and train and live in Helsinki?

KW: My mate Charles signed with FFCS and I joined him on his trip to sit down with the owner Don Silva, Don knew that I was a amateur fighter and after I got home he placed a call to my manager about bringing me in to fight for him. I liked the way he treated my friend and the way he treats all his fighters and thats why I signed here.

Dot.Com: The Dream Team is a small group of guys you train with, How did this group of friends and training partners become the dream team?

KW: TDT is a group of guys that train in Hels and we just got real close over the last few years, Lot of us just now going pro and are all around the same age. Some coaches some fighters but we all count on each other like brothers.

Dot.Com: Will it be easier to make the transition to Sydney now that your friends Charles Bennett and Vaughn Donovan are making the same trip?

KW: For Vaughn and myself we will continue to live in Helsinki and travel to Sydney to fight as needed and Charles who has lived and fought in Sydney for a while will continue to stay here. Charles opens his home to us when we visit and he has offered to do the same when we come here for fights.

Dot.Com: Everyone at Fighters First is looking forward to your debut in January against the undefeated Kick Azz, He sits at the top of the division with five wins and no defeats so why did you a guy with zero pro experience decide to take that fight?

KW: For me it is simple, I come here to win championship and after I knock this guy out everyone in the division will be put on notice that the title is mine for the taking. He has a weird name Kick Azz? and I think he has a bad attitude. He is undefeated but he has fought bums, guys that are no longer involved with this sport so to me he has just as many quality wins as I do.

Dot.Com: So from your words I take it you plan to walk into the arena and knock this guy out no questions asked? Anything less then a Knockout would be a letdown?

KW: I want to put down this guy and make it clear why I am traveling all the way to Sydney and why I am sacrificing everything day in and day out. He may walk in and suprise me and put me down but then again the world might end in a few days. Oh wait that already passed didn't it? I am not here to make fun of people and call guys out but right now he is undeserving of the top spot so I am going to take it from him.

Dot.Com: Sounds like you have all the motivation needed going into this one, Thank you for your time Kyle and goodluck in your debut.

KW: Don Silva gave me and my friends chances.. a chance to make good money and a chance for a better life. It's time I go out there and show him how badly I want this life and how much I appreciate what he has done for me. Thank you!

It's clear that Kyle Wright wants to prove he is everything but a "Weenie" and is that means Kick Azz has to be on the other end of a beat down then so be it. Fresh new faces and new blood is being injected into Sydney's most promising young org. Are you ready for whats to come?

*FFCS 5* Showdown

http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff495/UntouchGFX/FFCS5poster.png

It takes place at Wild Bob's Bar and is dated 29-12-2012.

Let´s end the year 2012 with the biggest event in the young FFCS history.

We can expect the finest fireworks with *FFCS 5* Showdown.

We have a hell of a card and I am proud to pronaounce the three main fights of the evening.

In the main event of the evening we have Mad Dog vs Damian Grabowski in the 265 lbs divison.

The 21 years old Mad Dog comes out with a record of 3 wins and 1 loss. The bjj purple belt is making his debut in the FFCS.

All of his three wins came by way of decision. Mad Dog loves to keep the fight standing to show off his perfect kicks but, as soon the fight is on the ground he´s also feeling comfortable.

In his last fight he showed good grappling skills. He´s not afraid to be agressive on the ground. Mad Dog knows quite good how to set up a submission. Even his ground and pound can be very brutal.

It looks like that Mad Dog is a well-rounded fighter with his 21 years.

The 21 years old Damian Grabowski comes out with a record of 7 wins and 5 losses. The cardio machine with his dangerous ground and pound can't wait to fight Mad Dog.

With superb boxing skills, he loves to fight on his feet, too. All of his 7 wins came by way of knockout. That speaks for itself. Both of the fighters are well-rounded. So who will have the better gameplan?

In our co-main event we have Mikael Lindgren vs Cody Ramus in the 205 lbs division

The 22 years old Lindgren comes out with a record of 4 wins and 1 loss. The world-class boxer with his remarkable wrestling loves to fight in every situation. It seems that he really enjoys every single second of his fights. Once you have seen his skill set, you can assume that he is able to fight anybody in the MMA world. He has won his last fight by way of submission (Kimura). But, he is ranked no. 5 in the FFCS 205 lbs division.

His opponent Cody Ramus is the current no. 4. The 22 years old Ramus comes out with a record of 4 wins and 2 losses. The excellent boxer has also won his last fight by way of submission (Kimura). He´s got remarkable wrestling skills and is a proud owner of a brown belt in bjj. Ramus has won his last fight so fast, that we were not able to see more of his fighting skills. Is he fast and light-footed enough to show off his striking abilities against Lindgren, or is he going to take the fight on the ground?

The only words you can clearly hear from the fans, who already checked in the hotels around the bar, is "if Ramus..." or "if Lindgren...". We will get our answer this Saturday.

Before our co- main event we can expect a stunning fight between Joe Palmer and Tanner Holiday in the 185 lbs division

The 19 years old Joe Palmer comes out with a record of 1 win and no losses. The very quick boxer has won his last fight by way of knockout. It´s not a secret that he would like to keep the fight on the feet. He loves to throw very precise punches and impresses his opponents with the combos. Is he able to fight on the ground, too? Well, he needs to do so.

The 25 years old Tanner Holiday comes out with a record of 3 wins and no losses. He has won all of his three fights by way of submission. The bjj brown belt would love to win his fourth fight by way of submission again. He needs to score with a takedown to test the ground game of Palmer.

MMA fans around the world a permanently looking on their watches. This Saturday we will get the finest entertainment with our great *FFCS 5* Showdown.

Whoever lands the most total strikes in one fight, wins a sponsorship with Fighters First Nutrition.

I wish all fighters good luck and Mikael Lindgren a pleasant flight to Sydney.

Don Silva

Lindgren "We're merely hours away from the decimation of Cody Ramus. Soon the air will grow thin and Cody... your lungs will begin to gasp for air and before you know it, you'll be in the center of that FFCS cage taking a nap. Sleeping for all of Sydney to see. And for what? A few extra dollars in your pocket for showing up? A participation award per say. I leave you with one question Cody Ramus... is it worth it?"

Today in Sydney was the press conference for FFCS 5, The fights take place tomorrow at Wild Bobs Sydney!

After the press conference all the press got to ask all the fighters one on one questions and as a suprise to everyone at Fighters First the newest heavyweight signee Charles "Boom Boom" Bennett was taking in the press conference and he had a lot to say to the press and to Don Silva and a few select heavyweights.

Don Silva being the promoter he is gave Charles the podium and asked the press to stand by and listen to what the big man had to talk about. Don is all about the fighters and does all he can to make them happy but he also likes ratings and wants his org at the top in Sydney and letting your fighters open up and speak their minds is a way to acheive all the above.

_Charles walks up to the podium dressed is Hellbent gear and grabs the mic with a lot to say _

Charles Bennett: First off I want to thank Don and everyone here at FFCS for giving me a microphone and a chance to introduce myself. My name is Charles Boom Boom Bennett, I want people to know a little something, I am supposed to make my debut for this company next month against Slade Blaze. The problem with that is Slade will not and has not and won't sign the contract to fight me.

Charles smiles and let's everyone take in what he had just said, looking at Don he smiles and continues.

CB: This is not me trying to act like a hardass I am just saying Slade don't want to fight me okay well then tomorrow night I'll be watching the main event and whoever wins will be on my hitlist. Mad Dog is a good young fighter and I certainly hope he gets the win. Damien Grabowski does not deserve the mainevent spot, He has three losses in his last five fights. I have three wins and all three of those wins are by TKO.

I'm coming to Fighters First to take the heavyweight title, I train with the best and I am here to make a point. So if Slade won't fight me well maybe I'll have to walk into the cage tomorrow night and call someone out. I won't be alone though, Tomorrow night I will have Kyle Wright with me because just like Slade is afraid to fight me it seems the undefeated Kick Azz is afraid to sign on to fight my training partner. I'm going to end with this everyone, Sydney, Austrailia.... Fighters First Championship... and Don Silva, I hope that you are all ready... We don't say were the best we don't say we will be undefeated but what we do promise is to deliever high octane fights and givbe the fans their money's worth. We are The Dream Team... and we are not going anywhere any time soon.

Charles walks over smiles to Don and hands him the microphone as he walks off stage and out the side door. Bennett and TDT has shown up and spoke up but can they show up in the cage? And who will fight the two TDT members who's opponents have shyed away from fighting them? One thing is for certain The Dream Team don't shy away from confrontation.

Great write ups. :yes:

They are very entertaining. :mf_popcorn1:

Keep it up!

Guys, please use that thread if you want and introduce your fighters,too. Help me to bring life into our organisation.

These are our next events:

http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff495/UntouchGFX/FFCS6-1poster_zps98dc401f.png http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff495/UntouchGFX/FFCS7poster_zpsf8adbb02.png http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff495/UntouchGFX/FFCS8poster_zps35b0aeac.png

• Upvote 1

On January 19th Aslambek Saidov looks to get his first professional win against newcomer Vaughn Donovan, Donovan on the other hand is too focused on his own game to worry too much about Saidov. This the the fans look inside the life of Vaughn Donovan and what he is doing to prepare for his debut fight at FFCS 8.

When you walk into the Acme Training Compound in Helsinki you might think it's just a gym with decent fighters but when you go beyond the from room and make your way through the two story gym you find that this gym has it's own persona. Sure Joe Schmo rom down the block trains here but in the back of the gym there is a cage and a ring, there is also a bunch of worn down eqipment. It looks like the exact opposite of the from half of the building but thats because back here the fighters go hard everyday. Back here the only men welcome belong to the self named Dream Team.

Vaughn Donovan is in the cage doing submission defense work with Jack Withrow former LACF champion and current BJJ brown belt, Donovan makes no bones about the fact that he is a knockout fighter. He say's stand up fighters like to bang and get hit but he likes to go in and knock people out before he takes punishment. Going into his debut fight against Saidov,Vaughn knows he has to be ready to grapple and to defend the submission but " Dynamite" feels it's Saidov that needs to be ready to get blacked out.

TDT has brought in three new sparring partners daily for Vaughn as well as the nine members of the dream team that train with him on a daily basis. The reason for the increase in sparring partners is because a lot of guys cannot hang with him standing up. His TDT partners Charles and Kyle have both had opponent changes recently due to inactivity by their former opponents but Vaughn and Saidov have been set to fight for a few weeks now.

Vaughn: My feeling right now is that I am just ready to fight, The weight cut is fine the training is good but I am ready to just go and fight. I hate the waiting around. Kyle and I fight on the same night but we are both headed to Sydney tonight so we can corner Charles in his debut.

The feeling around the gym is that Charles has a tough matchup and many think having the opponent change on such short notice could mess with their teammate. Vaughn feels that his friend will be ready regardless of who he is stepping in to fight and Vaughn vows to silence all the critics when he steps into the cage in fifteen days.

Vaughn: Leopold Stotch is the only guy in the division making a lot of noise, I plan to change that and end my fight quick. I want the welterweight title and I can't get the title until I beat Saidov. Get ready because I am coming to collect.

Vaughn Donovan has his eyes set on FFCS gold but for now his focus is on winning his debut and proving a point.

Arthur Faulk "I've never been more ready for this fight in my life. I've had a great training camp, I'm surrounded by a great team at Caveman Fight Team and it's about time I step up to the next level. I know James Sahebt is a game opponent and he's thinking the same thing. The best thing I can tell him is good luck and let's put on a show."

• Upvote 1

Charles Bennett lost his FFCS debut last night and after the fight was over he made no excuses.

Charles Bennett: I lost.. that simple he beat my ass no excuses.. Am I mad.. fucking right I am.. I trained hard for my debut and it don't matter who I fought I was training to win. It sucks that I lost but I am not going anywhere anytime soon. Slade Blaze your a bitch.. I don't like you and I want to knock your bitch ass out. I was scheduled to fight you for a while until you kept making excuses as to why you can't fight me. I'm not making excuses though because I accepted the fight against Ole and he kicked my ass. Hats off to him! I'll be back... SOON!

Boom Boom coming off his second loss in his career is surely looking to bounce back and it looks like Slade Blaze is in his sights.

Review

*FFCS 6* Fight Night II

http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff495/UntouchGFX/FFCS6-1poster_zps98dc401f.png

As always I´d like to thank every single fighter who participated on this event. It was a great evening and the fans were delighted. In a little press conference after the event, I told the journalists how proud I am to have such good fighters in the *FFCS* and that I am very satisfied with the whole procedure.700 mixed Martial arts fans were impressed about every single fighter because, all 20 of them showed that they belong to the *FFCS*.Even the “loosers” were praised by the fans. The disclosed fighter payment was $71.000.

I am proud to pronaunce the new middleweight champion of the "Fighters First Championchip Sydney".

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/35/35w1.jpghttp://i45.tinypic.com/vnpeo7.jpg

Arthur Faulk 8-1-0 (W-L-D)

Middleweight: 185lbs

manager: Harry Gorilla

Once again he showed off his stunning striking skills and has won the fight by way of ko. But, his opponent James Sahebt dosen't look that bad in the fight. At the end he disregarded his defense for some reason and then he was caught with a textbook uppercut. The question is:

Who wants to have a title shot against Arthur at *FFCS 9* Night Of The Champs? :boxing:

The whole fight card impressed the fans and myself. We could see the most entertaining event in the history of the *FFCS*.Even days after everybody is talking about the 10 fights. Also, it seems that every fighter has got the potential to be the next champ in the future.

The fight of the night goes to: Alex Clay vs Artur Sowinski

ko of the night: Tatsuya Kawajiri

submission of the night: Goru Buodad

Each of them has won $1.500.

Congrats.

Don Silva