A Thank You To XTREME PWNAGE Customers!

KellyM5

THE GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED!

Until I feel like ending the giveaway, every manager who replies here and links to a fighter who is wearing

XTREME PWNAGE clothing (that wasn't bought after I made this post) will have $10,000 sent to their manager account.

- Limit is 1 per manager. If you'd prefer to have it sent to your fighter, then you will receive a $12,500/30 day/20% discount sponsorship instead.

- BONUS: If you have a fighter who fights in Eminence [London] and you have thanked XTREME PWNAGE post-fight before, no matter how long ago it was. Link that fight for an added $10,000 bonus!

Thank you for shopping at

XTREME PWNAGE! Your friendly Sydney clothing store smile.gif

I'll check back later to send out the money. Happy Holidays!

http://www.mydisplayimage.com/blog/premium/anim_santasmiley.gif

PS: I am thinking about selling the company. Any offers? PM me in-game.

• Upvote 1

I'm still pretty new as a manager so it might not mean much but when I got the mail about this I had to come reply. XTREME PWNAGE is my #1 preferred clothing stop!

Like Duece7, I have numerous fighters (Like this one http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=200854) that wear exclusively Xtreme designs. Great company. Keep it up!

dammit, I was sure one of my guys had some, but aparently not, maybe iv used it up- I picked him up from free agents and he had a huge backlog of tshirts. He's sponsored by you so he must have had some at some point.

Having said that Iv just looked at your designs for the first time, and once he's burnt through his backlog of tshirts I'll certainly be getting some off you