Your favorite movies of 2012

Stick your head in your sig. I'm sure it will fit.

And LOL at Magic Mike. XD

Haha, I didn't see that one yet and I'm not a big fan of Soderberg, but it did get good reviews didn't it? I'll remove that one till I see it.

It is a great movie. It probably has the most talented cast of any movie that came out this year. Anna Kendricks is an Oscar nominated actress and also one of the youngest people ever to be nominated for a Tony.award. I can't remember any actress who has ever been nominated for both. Skylar Astin played one of the leading roles in Spring Awakening which won 7 Tony awards and Ben Platt might be the most talented singer on the planet right now. Even though I don't like musicals or teen movies and I hate acapella, but somehow I still loved that movie.

By saying that 2012 for movies than you kinda confess don't know what the fuck you are talking about. Unless you're like a twelve-year old kid who doesn't want to eat anything that he never ate before. Maybe it sucks for you because there were only two Jason Statham movies out this year.

This was a great year for movies and it's only going get better as the takeover of digital makes movies cheaper than ever.

End of Watch

The Dark Knight Rises

Prometheus

Django

The Master

Perfect Pitch

Skyfall

Moonrise Kingdom

The Avengers

The Grey

The Loved Ones

Killer Joe

The Raid

Looper

Beasts of the Southern Wild

The Hunt

A royal affair

Argo

The Cabin in the Woods

Zero Dark Thirty

The Hunter

Lawless

Are all either good or great. I didn't see them all, but the ones that I didn't got generally good reviews.

Can I ask? Was there movie you didnt like?

hey man this one was better than most movies from this year

I've heard it was better then the 1st one, but better then most movies.....................I guess if we're talking about every movie then it would be top 25, but not top 10

Horror movies are cool when you are in middle school. After that, you should have outgrown them. There is about one good horror movie per decade and Silent Hill is not it.

lol, well it's still acceptable in high school as long as you take a girl with you.

Jandgo unchained tops the list.

Sky fall- best bond movie 2012

Avangers was good. Crony at times but full of action

Denzel washingtson new movie stellar performanec.

Outlaw. One sick movie but loved it.

Are all either good or great. I didn't see them all, but the ones that I didn't got generally good reviews.

What? you're crazy. few of those movies were any good. plus you can't say a movie is good if you didn't watch it, reviews are only good for the person who watched it to have something to talk about. almost everything is recycled crap from this last year. but there have been some sleepers that i thought were pretty sweet.

We Need to Talk About Kevin (you didn't see this? you're silly)

Lawless surprisingly good

Prometheus To heck with you haters

not trying to be a dick, i just enjoy good movies and i felt to much stuff was remakes and comic book movies this year. like every year for the past 4 or 5 though i suppose

What? you're crazy. few of those movies were any good. plus you can't say a movie is good if you didn't watch it, reviews are only good for the person who watched it to have something to talk about. almost everything is recycled crap from this last year. but there have been some sleepers that i thought were pretty sweet.

The only movies that I didn't see from that list are The Master, Argo and Zero Dark Thirty. Aside from Magic Mike the three movies that I listed and didn't see are going to be nominated for an oscar. So I feel confident enough to say that you are wrong. I now notice that I even forgot to list Lincoln. If you didn't like some of the movies I listed please mention them. I saw We Need to Talk About Kevin and I didn't like it. Even so, it's a 2011 movie. I liked the Avengers, even though I don't like most comic book nonsense on film. I didn't think it was great, the story wasn't any good, but it was an enjoyable movie.

obviously you're one of the few who drank that kool-aid. that movie was terrible.

I found it very enjoyable. If that means I drank kool-aid I probably chugged down an entire bottle.

Also screw you guys, zombie movies are the best.

I found it very enjoyable. If that means I drank kool-aid I probably chugged down an entire bottle.

Also screw you guys, zombie movies are the best.

Hey kool-aids good I was just saying. and once again stEEve, I didn't mean to twist your panties, i tried to say that movies are a personal sort of thing. maybe that wasn't the best point that came across. anyway like i said movies are gonna be different for everyone.

oh ya HORROR MOVIES ARE FOR ADULTS TOO! ya big meanie

Hey kool-aids good I was just saying. and once again stEEve, I didn't mean to twist your panties, i tried to say that movies are a personal sort of thing. maybe that wasn't the best point that came across. anyway like i said movies are gonna be different for everyone.

oh ya HORROR MOVIES ARE FOR ADULTS TOO! ya big meanie

You didn't twist my panties. You were just wrong. And I said it. Now I don't understand what that babble about horror movies is, but okay.

best movie of 2012 - Rock of Ages

worst movie of 2012 (possibly all time) - Beyond the Black Rainbow - i was so pissed off after watching this movie and i have no idea why? it just put me in a really lame mood. i felt like kicking the dog after this movie was over haha (i wouldnt ever kick an animal though)