Staff

RonnyT

I have been running a New org for a while in Las Vegas called NewDay Fighting - http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=3305 It seems to be going pretty ok and is moving in the right direction, but I find it pretty chaotic very often and forget stuff that should be done properly to make sure we are growing into an organized and reliable organization. When in a hurry I might end up giving rematches that is really just pointless, and promotion and newsletters are very unstable. It happens when I think I am in controle of everything wich seems to be just about impossible now that we have grown into an org With 80 signed fighters. I have the ambition and have developed a good identety for the org. But I think it is about time to rise up to a higher Level of proffesionality. And I realize that it is a lot harder than it needs to be when I have to do everything by myself. So I need staff. Every helping hand will be appreciated, small or little, but if anyone wants to work With an org With a hell of a lot of potential. Please let me know. I am seriously thinking that it will become great! It doesnt realy matter how much you want to do, what you want to do or how much responability you feel good about taking on. We`ll figure something out and push yhis organization over the top. Just send me a pm and we take it from there. I am Ronny Tyson (71918) and here is the link to my profile page:; http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=71918