Check this anti gun bullshit out.

You never excelled at math, did you. My last example was in 1995 when the KKK ran that family out of town. You are a little over but close on our ages. But if she was 70 then that means 100 years ago she would still be waiting 30 more years to be born. Not 10 years old.

Have to say that you are true on this one :D

But still your talkink about something that happened long time ago. If you know something like that happened these days then you can give us a link to that story. Other than that I will stick to what I have found and that is clearly that blacks do more hate crimes.

• Downvote 1

Your stupid? I understand it was your life but that was long time ago. I asked if things like that are happening now!?

Your stupid? I understand it was your life but that was long time ago. I asked if things like that are happening now!?

let's see i wasn't able to go to the bathroom based on my color about 2 years ago
  • Upvote 1

Morons and statistics... a dangerous mix. Why can't you just drink and drive instead?

As mentioned, in a nation like the USA, breaking the population into two racial groups 'black and white' is disingenuous and either highly lazy or highly deceptive. They do also mention 'other' but this is defined to mean the various indigenous populations of the USA (whether polynesian or mainland). Nowhere in their methodology do they say at what level someone becomes 'black' or 'white' or where Latins or Indians for example fit into this.

Next, these statistics are based on ARREST statistics. There are whole other studies out there showing the disparity and inequality in justice and conviction rates between the races. When it comes to 'offender' statistics, where the victim is known but the offender isn't, they make assumptions based off of similar cases with more known information. This may or may not be a sound model, but once more it is another thing to keep in mind seeing as how they say 30.8% of offenders are unknown. This is a pretty big assumption to be making.

With this in mind you also need to remember that these statistics are simply measuring and comparing datasets across time. They do not attempt to give a rationale for changes or show correlations to anything other than time. It would take a much more sophisticated analysis (including qualitative analyses to find suitable parameters and correlators for the analysis) to compare various factors against these numbers to see if there is any relationship or trend. For example, unemployment rates vs. homicides rates, interest rates vs. homicide rates, temperatures vs. homicide rates, various immigration statistics vs. homicide rates, social and police policy changes vs. homicide rates, etc. It is too easy to hide behind meaningless numbers and pretend you've won some sort of prize.

The fact that offender demographics are almost exactly emulated by the victim demographics imply that the crimes are heavily impacted upon by the conditions the people are in, that is, nurture and not nature. Circumstance and conditions are affecting homicide rates (duh, right?).

Anyway, stats are fun.

• Upvote 1

It has already been explained to him that poor whites, Asians, and Latinos commit just as much crime as poor blacks, but because of racism, more blacks are forced into poverty. This skews the stats and makes blacks look more violent, when in reality they are just simply more poor.

A great example of the economic disparity comes from my last trip to a gated vacation resort outside of Orlando. Among gets, I would say there were maybe 2 or 3 black families out of the hundreds of people that I saw there. However, almost every guy cleaning the pool, cutting the grass, etc was black.

You are asking for examples of people being lynched or driven from their homes by the KKK. Not all racism is violent murder. More subtle racism doesn't make the papers. When a parent tells their children "Don't play with Jerome. He comes from a bad family", it doesn't make the newspaper.

However, since you are hellbent on reading stories about modern-day racism, look up the Disney actor who refused to take pictures or hug black children. A black family complained and Disney tried to buy them off with VIP passes. However, they have decided instead to go public.

Act normal and everyting will be ok.

How do YOU know that?

I have serious doubs that you've ever travelled further that the local shop.

I seriously doubt you've ever left your village, let alone travelled outside Latvia's borders.

So, you think you know how life is for black people in the US, better than black people actually living there, facing this shit through their lives.

And you base your "understanding" on blogs and other shit you read about online and see at the movies.......'

Seriously dude????

Don't you understand even slightly, how ridiculous you sound?

How do YOU know that?

I seriously doubt you've ever left your village, let alone travelled outside Latvia's borders.

So, you think you know how life is for black people in the US, better than black people actually living there, facing this shit through their lives.

And you base your "understanding" on blogs and other shit you read about online and see at the movies.......'

Seriously dude????

I havent been in USA but I have been a lot around EU and I can say that you cant blame everyting on poverty. Some race groups just are more violent. I even got a read somewhere that people from countries like Dagestan Cheheny Gruzia have highter TRT levels thats why thet tend to me more aggresive. And you cant say that we all ar the same look ar blacks and whites its completley different build of a body. Blacks tend to me more atletic thats why tou see all 100m runners blacks and in NBA are highly dominated by blacks only whites who are there are so called technical players. Whites on other have are more of a power atleats if you look at powerlifters and strongmans you will see huge majorty of whites there and in finals there will most likely be only whites the opposite of like I said 100m

For other guys I will stop to argue because you clearly dont understand what year are you living in. Telling the statistics are made up and all that bullshit then have I can even prove you something? I think that murder case is made up! Now what? And again you posted something that happened 20 years a go. So in last 20years there was 1 KKK murder and we are talking about racism in USA against blacks?

How do YOU know that?

Seriously dude????

And yes I understand. 20years ago when about what they are talking there was racism but now they are just playing the race card. Sadly but thats true.

I havent been in USA but I have been a lot around EU and I can say that you cant blame everyting on poverty. Some race groups just are more violent. I even got a read somewhere that people from countries like Dagestan Cheheny Gruzia have highter TRT levels thats why thet tend to me more aggresive. And you cant say that we all ar the same look ar blacks and whites its completley different build of a body. Blacks tend to me more atletic thats why tou see all 100m runners blacks and in NBA are highly dominated by blacks only whites who are there are so called technical players. Whites on other have are more of a power atleats if you look at powerlifters and strongmans you will see huge majorty of whites there and in finals there will most likely be only whites the opposite of like I said 100m

For other guys I will stop to argue because you clearly dont understand what year are you living in. Telling the statistics are made up and all that bullshit then have I can even prove you something? I think that murder case is made up! Now what? And again you posted something that happened 20 years a go. So in last 20years there was 1 KKK murder and we are talking about racism in USA against blacks?

Wow,, just wow.

There is no "white body type" or "black body type", it is beyond ignorance to try to discuss anything with you.

Your body adjusts to the climate it lives in, thats all.

Where air is cold and the molecules are compact, people develop smaller nostrils, while the opposite happens at where air is warmer. Where there is little sunlight, the body loses melatonin, causing skin color to lighten to enhance the bodies ability to crreate D-vitamin... in heavy sunlight the opposite is true.

Wow,, just wow.

There is no "white body type" or "black body type", it is beyond ignorance to try to discuss anything with you.

Where air is cold and the molecules are compact, people develop smaller nostrils, while the opposite happens at where air is warmer. Where there is little sunlight, the body loses melatonin, causing skin color to lighten to enhance the bodies ability to crreate D-vitamin... in heavy sunlight the opposite is true.

The funny thing is that skin color is the fastest thing that can possibly change. It only takes a few generations of living in a new climate for there to be a noticable difference and less than 1000 years to change from black to white or vice versa. Without human intervention with things like selective breeding, physical characteristics like bone structure take much longer to change.

As for North American black people performing better at sports, there is a very simple explanation for this. Weaklings were not rounded up to be shipped to America as slaves. They generally took the biggest and strongest and left the weak ones. Then, when you have big strong slaves reproducing with other big, strong slaves, you get big, strong kids. Furthering the effects, strong slaves were encouraged to reproduce more to create a stronger next generation of slaves. A few hundred years of this is bound to have an effect.

• Upvote 1

The funny thing is that skin color is the fastest thing that can possibly change. It only takes a few generations of living in a new climate for there to be a noticable difference and less than 1000 years to change from black to white or vice versa. Without human intervention with things like selective breeding, physical characteristics like bone structure take much longer to change.

Accordign to the latest studies, Europeans only started to turn lighter colored around 15k years from now.

This coincides with the time Europeans started farming and therfore becoming less reliant on fish.

Farming caused a D vitamin deficiency in Europeans so they started losing melatonin, turning white as time passed.

This is the reason Inuites (Eskimoes) are still dark skinned,, such a big part of their diet is oceanic products, rich in vitamin D.

Funnily enough, our great ancestors, after the split from Chimps, were all "pink" under the hair.

So, later on when humanoids became reliant on the plains, without the shelter of the trees, they started producing a lot of melatonin, turning their skin dark.

So, we were Pink, then Brown, then some of us developed D vitamin deficiency and turned white......

Wow,, just wow.

And what is the reason why blacks have bigger dicks? Vitamine D? :D

• Downvote 1

Wow,, just wow.

http://www.youtube.com/user/LibertyMusicGroup?feature=watch

I aint going to sun ever again.

• Downvote 1

As for North American black people performing better at sports, there is a very simple explanation for this. Weaklings were not rounded up to be shipped to America as slaves. They generally took the biggest and strongest and left the weak ones. Then, when you have big strong slaves reproducing with other big, strong slaves, you get big, strong kids. Furthering the effects, strong slaves were encouraged to reproduce more to create a stronger next generation of slaves. A few hundred years of this is bound to have an effect.

Additionally to your 'selective breeding', those unsuited to the lifestyle and rigours of physical labour and slavery were less likely to survive to breed and therefore the relative genetic weakness was never passed on.

There is also a large and important emphasis placed on sports and physical activity in the USA as well as lucrative financial benefits for those who are even marginally successful (college levels for example).

And Humours, just because your experience with black folk is limited to their penises doesn't mean they all have or that it is a racial characteristic. There's a whole continent out there that would require surveying, not including the West Indies and other locations.

Take a break and chew on this for a while:

http://www.video.the...pic_id=24584158

yea this has been around for little while -- also its perfectly legal to make your own gun be it through printing or machining -- you can buy forged lowers and do the machining yourself and no need for a serial number or any kind of marking on them -- its not that hard either -- just a good drill press and it can be done dont even need a cnc machine this is being done a lot for ar's and 1911's

I said in her lifetime. You replied with 100 years ago. Let's get more recent. I went to high school in Campbell County Kentucky. We had 1 black family in our school. The KKK burned crosses in their yard and threw rocks through their windows until they were forced to move.

I live in WV and growing up my granda ma and uncle lived in the projects. Everytime we went to visit and went outside after 6pm. We would get surrounded by a gang of black guys who would sucker punch my uncle trying to get him to fight back. This is the shit i saw constantly when i was around 9 years old. So enough with your cherry picking to further your agenda. That shit goes both ways!

• Downvote 3

It has already been explained to him that poor whites, Asians, and Latinos commit just as much crime as poor blacks, but because of racism, more blacks are forced into poverty. This skews the stats and makes blacks look more violent, when in reality they are just simply more poor.

A great example of the economic disparity comes from my last trip to a gated vacation resort outside of Orlando. Among gets, I would say there were maybe 2 or 3 black families out of the hundreds of people that I saw there. However, almost every guy cleaning the pool, cutting the grass, etc was black.

You are asking for examples of people being lynched or driven from their homes by the KKK. Not all racism is violent murder. More subtle racism doesn't make the papers. When a parent tells their children "Don't play with Jerome. He comes from a bad family", it doesn't make the newspaper.

However, since you are hellbent on reading stories about modern-day racism, look up the Disney actor who refused to take pictures or hug black children. A black family complained and Disney tried to buy them off with VIP passes. However, they have decided instead to go public.

Thats igornat. Blacks are not more poor. Maybe as a percentage. BUt you are using that as a copout. There is more whites in the projects and trailer parks than Black and it isnt even close. Yet they do more crime. Even if you want to believe the bullshit that black are just caught and punchished more. We can go to violent crimes which would be ignorant to argue Whites get away with. Black still do more of those crimes. They are not more worse off than the whites in the same projects and neighborhoods. There is more whites in every projects in my city. Yet Blacks are still the ones killing people. Keep twisting and hiding behind your statistics and making the killers the victims! You can live through the internet all you want. BUt some of us are basing our stance on real world events and stats. For the most part West Virginia is a poor mostly white (93%) state. Yet we have a relatively low crime rate. ranking about 39th in crime. WV is ranked the second poorest with Kentucky being 4th. Kentucky has the 5th lowest crime rate. So enough of this poor bullshit.

• Downvote 1