Fallen Champions

theking04

NEW SPONSORSHIP!!!

Fallen Champions is proud to announce that we have signed an event partnership with top 10 Nutrition Company Alpha-Male Supplements out of New York. This should be a great opportunity for us to expand and grow our young roster. Freddie Little the owner at Alpha-Male is going to offer Sponsorships to all Fighters under the FC banner, and will offer a months supply of a supplement of your choice. Also if you thank Alpha-Male in your post fight victory speech Freddie will give you an addition bonus, $1000 for the first shout out and $2000 for the second. Make sure to send Freddie a pm and ask for a sponsorship along with your supplement of choice, also let him know will you give Alpha-Male a shout out. Hopefully you all enjoy! Jonah

• Upvote 2

Hello Fight Fans Merlin here bringing you a Preview of the Fallen Champions:Resurrection! event, this will be the first event for the Org in almost 2 years and it should be a great one. Fallen Champions has reopened as a Kickboxing Org and is looking to bring back the excitement to the striking fans out there. This first event will be taking place in the The Underground Arena in Hilo, and all fights will be 3 3 minute rounds inside the famous FC Ring! So lets get the action started.....

Undercard Predictions

155lbs-Viktor Milas(0-1) vs The Lek Wor Sangpriapai(0-1)-Sangpriapai by (t)KO in 2nd Rd

185lbs-Franky Conner(0-1) vs Conor McGregor(0-0)-McGregor by Split Decision

185lbs-Shawn England(0-0) vs MT MT(0-0)-MT by (t)KO in 3rd Rd

155lbs-Argus Lekas(0-0) vs Dean Pavlinov(0-1)-Pavlinov by UD

265lbs-Biggy Highway(0-0) vs Marcus Santiago(0-0)-Santiago by UD

155lbs-Red Bush(0-0) vs Bradley Caffey(0-0)

We start the Main Card off with a match up in the Lightweight Division, between two guys that our starting their Professional Careers. Bush is fighting out of The Furnace in Hilo and has more of a traditional Muay Thai base, while Caffey is coming out of that Famed Gorilla Warfare Camp. Caffey has an amateur Boxing background and will probably look to keep this fight at distance and use his sizable reach advantage. If Bush can work his way inside his opponent's jab he may be able to get this fight in the clinch where he should be able to dictate the pace of the action. I see this one going to the Judges and I think that Caffey will do enough to get his hand raised.

185lbs-Miko Dimelo(0-0) vs Ryszard Klibek(1-0)

Our next contest will be in the Middleweight Division, and is a pretty even match up between these two warriors. Dimelo will be making his Pro debut out of the Shit House camp, while Klibek has had 1 Pro MMA fight but this will be his first Kickboxing match up. Both fighters like to use their Wrestling ability to try and control the fight from the clinch, so it will be interesting to see if they decide to turn this one into a clinch battle and see who can out work who or if they try to stand on the outside and bang. This one should come down to who comes in with the better game plan, and could really go either way.

265lbs-Fabian Mest(0-1) vs Shrock Mekay(1-0)

Next up we have a Heavyweight Match up between two fighters making their Kickboxing debuts. Mest showed a solid chin in his first pro fight, but lacks the polished skills to be a top level fighter at the moment. Shrock won his first fight by showing off his Boxing skills and some of his punching power. I can guarantee you that this will not be the most technical fight on the card, but it should be a war. If Mest's chin can hold up to Shrock's power he may be able to out work him and earn a decision, but my money is going on Shrock to finish this one with strikes in the first 2 rounds.

185lbs-Miguel Dos Santos(1-0) vs Kyle Lee(0-1)

Our Co Main Event of the evening pits LOD prospect Dos Santos against Kyle Lee in this Middleweight showdown. Dos Santos is a striking fool who likes to overwhelm his opponents with a barrage of punches and kicks. Lee has a solid chin and likes to use his Boxing skill to stand and bang. Lee is going to want to use his huge reach advantage to keep this fight on the outside and pepper his opponent with shots, but if Dos Santos can work his way on the inside he should be able to chop that tree down with his kicks. I'm going to go with Dos Santos in this one, but I think it will be a war and could be a good pick for fight of the night.

155lbs-Glo Kem(5-3) vs Guy Davidson(0-0)

Our Main Event takes place in the Lightweight Division, as the most experienced fighter on the card Glo Kem Veteran of 8 Professional fights looks to make his Kickboxing Debut against fellow KT new comer Davidson. It seems like Guy's whole Furnace Camp will be in attendance for this match up so I'm sure he is going to want to end the night with a bang. Most of Kem's MMA wins ended with submission but he is looking to showcase his striking skill, and has showed some KO power in his previous fights. Guy is going to have a small reach and size advantage in this one so he may try to clinch up and bully his opponent, while Glo will look to use his Boxing to keep the fight at distance and look to land a big shot that could end his opponent's night early. I'm going to go with the experience with this one and pick Kem although I think this will be a tough fight and great test for both competitors.

There you have it folks, this looks to be an exciting night of Kickboxing Action and hopefully we'll see some finishes. I would like to Thank our Sponsor Alpha-Male Nutritional Supplements make sure to check out the store for all your nutritional needs. Also make sure to head over to Medieval Odds and place your bets on your favorite FC fighters. It is great to be back in business, and I hope everyone enjoys the show!

• Upvote 3

Dean Pavlinov (304360)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/4/4w19.jpg

"I went in my yesterday's fight totally unprepared. My striking technique is something to admire, but unfortunately, I am in a very bad body shape. Congrats to my young opponent and to his team for exposing that major weakness of mine! Going to use a week-off for recovery then it is time to train as hard as never before! For my next fight, I will return much stronger and tougher."

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hello fight fans, Merlin here bringing you another preview of some great Fallen Champions action coming live from The Underground in Hilo. We have a great night of Kickboxing action on the slate for this event, and everybody is getting geared up for the upcoming Junior Masters of KT Tourney that will be kicking off next month. FC's first KT was an overall success, and showcased a great night of action. So lets get started

Undercard

265lbs+-Jaie Lyons(0-0) vs Andriy Pavlyuchenko(0-0)-Lyons by (t)KO in 1st Rd

155lbs-Sara Lee(0-0) vs Darry Curtis(0-0)-Curtis by UD

265lbs-Masaya Shibya(0-0) vs Terrance That One Guy(0-0)-Shibya by (t)KO in 1st Rd

185lbs-Kyal Ma Aung(0-0) vs Daedalus Michaelides(0-0)-Ma Aung by Split Decision

185lbs-Emil Marinov(0-0) vs Gevorg Petrosyan(0-0)-Marinov by UD

185lbs-Rupeni Veitayaki(0-0) vs Shawn Michaels(0-0)

We start the Main Card off in the Middleweight division as these 2 Kickboxing Newcomers face off in the FC Ring. Shawn Michaels is coming off of an 0-2 start to his pro MMA career, but both fights were lost on the ground and probably explains his desire to move over to KT and showcase his MT skill and KO power. Rupeni on the other hand won his MMA debut, but after a manager change decided to move over to the striking side of things. Both of these fighters are very even matched, and this one good turn into an all out war and it's really hard to pick a winner as it could really go either way.

265lbs-Jerome Taylor(0-0) vs Philo Beddoe(0-0)

Our next contest will take place inside the Heavyweight division, Taylor is coming off of a Victory in his last MMA fight moving his record to 1-2, and will look to show off his Boxing skill in his KT debut. Philo is really an unknown but coming out of that famed River's Edge Gym where he trains with some of the best strikers in the world. Word has it that Milovan Cirkovic and Philo have had some absolute sparring wars, and have actually had to be broken up so if that is a sign of how tough this guy is then we could be in for a treat. Taylor has showed a solid chin in his other bouts, but if he can't find a way to get inside of Philo how has a huge reach advantage it could be a long night. I see this one getting stopped early and Philo's hand getting raise.

155lbs-Chris Ricks(0-0) vs Kristian Dimitrov(0-0)

As the Main Card continues we find our next action in the Lightweight division between these 2 KT newcomers who are coming over from the MMA world. Ricks holds a 1-2 MMA record, but has decided to try to give his world class Muay Thai a try. Dimitrov has a Boxing background and has showed a solid chin, but fell short in his MMA debut when the fight went to the ground. Ricks has a reach advantage in this one, but well be looking to take the fight into the cllinch where he has the clear advantage. If Kristian can use his hands to get in on Ricks but stay out of the Clinch then he will be able to decitate the pace, but I think Ricks will get him wrapped up and have his way with him and win a Judges decision.

265lbs+-Alexander Korf(4-1) vs "Little Fedor"Titan Xavier Burns(0-0)

Our Co Main Event of the evening is an awesome match up in the Super Heavyweight division between these 150lbers. Korf is a KT wrecking machine having his only loss coming by Decision in his debut but has been on a tear every since winning his last 4 by Knockout. Titan Xavier Burns is a Sambo World Champion who has decided to prove his stand up skills at this stage in his career. Titan is a cardio machine with no quit and will be dangerous if he is able to get this fight in the clinch. Korf has a granite chin and loads of power in his strikes. I think that Korf will be able to use his striking to ability and power to do damage to Titan take this fight with the Judges scorecards.

265lbs+-"Lucky"Liam McGuiness(0-0) vs Percy "Da Gator" Po Boy(9-9)

Our Main Event of the evening is a great match up between these 205lb Warriors and will take place in the Super Heavyweight division. Lucky Liam is a successful MMA fighter holding a record of 24-21-1, and the 29 year old is the Ex Imperial LHW Champion. Da Gator decided to try his hand at KT after a decent MMA career, and currently holds a record of 9-9 including fighting for the EFFA title twice but has been on a two fight skid. Liam is a heavy handed Boxer who is going to look to use combos and head movement to set the pace, but Po Boy is no slouch in the Striking area and will look to use his World Class MT to keep at distance and pepper his opponent with lethal kicks. I think this is going to be an absolute war and possibly the fight of the night, but I think that Da Gator's KT experience will play a huge role and earn him a Decision Victory.

There you have it folks an absolutely great lineup brought to you by our sponsor Alpha-Male Nutritional Supplements, make sure to check them out for all your supplement needs. Don't forget to send Freddie a pm for a Sponsorship, and if you give Alpha-Male a post fight shout out he will kick a bonus your way. Also head on over to Medieval Odds and place bets on your favorite FC fighters, and don't forget to buy a ticket for the event you won't be dissappointed. Until next time folks!

• Upvote 2

NEW SPONSORSHIP!!!

Fallen Champions is proud to announce that we have signed an event partnership with top 10 Nutrition Company Alpha-Male Supplements out of New York. This should be a great opportunity for us to expand and grow our young roster. Freddie Little the owner at Alpha-Male is going to offer Sponsorships to all Fighters under the FC banner, and will offer a months supply of a supplement of your choice. Also if you thank Alpha-Male in your post fight victory speech Freddie will give you an addition bonus, $1000 for the first shout out and $2000 for the second. Make sure to send Freddie a pm and ask for a sponsorship along with your supplement of choice, also let him know will you give Alpha-Male a shout out. Hopefully you all enjoy! Jonah

Sponsorships still available guys just give me a shout in game...

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Fight Fans! Merlin here, bringing you a preview for some more great Fallen Champions Kickboxing action and all the 1,000 fans that pack The Underground Arena should be in for a treat. So lets get the action underway....

155lbs-Dean Pavlinov(0-1)(0-2) vs The Lek Wor Sangprapai(0-1)(0-2)-Pavlinov by UD

185lbs-MT MT(0-1)(0-1) vs Franky Connor(0-1)(0-2)-MT by UD

265lbs-Noah Sanchez(0-0)(0-0) vs Biggy Highway(0-1)(0-1)-Highway by (t)KO in 2nd

155lbs-Red Bush(1-0)(1-0) vs Ben Bryan(0-0)(1-0)-Bush by Split Decision

185lbs-Miko Dimelo(1-0)(1-0) vs Conor McGregor(1-0)(1-0)-Dimelo by UD

185lbs-Kyle Lee(0-1)(0-2) vs Ryszard Klibek(0-1)(1-1)-Lee by UD

155lbs-Glo Kem(0-1)(5-4) vs Herbert Shrubbery(0-0)(2-1)-Kem by UD

265lbs-Fabian Mest(0-1)(0-2) vs IIya Krutov(0-0)(1-1-1)-Krutov by (t)KO in 1st

185lbs-Jax "Man of Mayhem"Teller(0-0)(3-0)vsMiguel Dos Santos(1-0)(2-0)

In our Co Main Event of the evening we have a Middleweight Match up between newcomer Jax Teller who is making the switch from MMA where he had 3 victories and Miguel Dos Santos who is coming off of a Victory on the 1st FC KT card. Teller has showed some good Intelligence in his 3 pro fights, but has showed himself to be mainly a grappler. He has displayed some good kicks so it'll be interesting to see how he does with having a training camp where he trained just stand up. Dos Santos showed off his World Class Muay Thai in his last fight, where he dominated the fight in the clinch and eventually ended the fight with a nasty Head Kick Knockout. If Teller can use his grappling ability to get in a dominate position he may have a chance in this one, but I think that Dos Santos will earn himself another Knockout Victory.

265lbs+-Jason Eckstein(24-13-1) vs David Byrne(5-3)

Our Main Event of the evening takes place in the Super Heavyweight division between these two 205 pounders, this will actually be a rematch of November of 2015 match that Byrne won by Split Decision. Eckstein has a big Kickboxing advantage with this being his 39th Pro fight, he is an Ex LHW EFFA Champion and has fought most of the top Fighters in the division. He has a granite chin and some decent KO power that has helped him to 14 finishes out of his 24 victories. David Byrne is actually making a return to Fallen Champions as he fought 3 times under the banner back in 2014. He has fell short in his two title match ups in EFFA, but is determined to make a name for himself in the KT world. This should be an absolutely great fight and should be the front runner for Fight of the Night. I see this one going to the Judges score cards, and it will come down to who executes their gameplan the best on who will be crowned winner.

There you have it folks, A great night of KIckboxing action brought to you by Alpha-Male Nutritional Supllements, make sure you hit up Freddie for a sponsorship and don't forget to give them a shout out in your post fight speech. Also head over to Medieval Odds for a chance to win some money betting on your favorite FC fighters. Tune in next week as we will be kicking off the Junior Masters of KT Tournament!

• Upvote 3

Miguel Dos Santos (302695)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/22/22w18.jpg

"Another great night in the ring and another fighter falling at my feet! As The King predicted the so called "Man Of Mayem" Jax Teller was no match for me...in fact the only mayhem came from his team pushing past each other to get to their fighter after my knee laid him out! FC fans have been lucky enough to see me drop guys with a head kick and now a knee to the head....no one is safe! Thanks to The King for another great night and thanks to my manager my team and coaches and i'll see you all again soon,,,who's next?!!"

• Upvote 1

Miguel Dos Santos (302695)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/22/22w18.jpg

"Another great night in the ring and another fighter falling at my feet! As The King predicted the so called "Man Of Mayem" Jax Teller was no match for me...in fact the only mayhem came from his team pushing past each other to get to their fighter after my knee laid him out! FC fans have been lucky enough to see me drop guys with a head kick and now a knee to the head....no one is safe! Thanks to The King for another great night and thanks to my manager my team and coaches and i'll see you all again soon,,,who's next?!!"

You are on a roll my friend, win your next fight and you'll get a Title shot! Good Luck

• Upvote 1

Hello Fight fans, Merlin here, and incase you haven't heard this weekend's event has a pretty exciting Main Event taking place between the #9 and #11 P4P KT fighters in the game. In anticaption for the up coming battle between two Kickboxing Legends I decided to head out and do some field work. So I hopped on The Fallen Champion jet and headed to Amsterdam. When I arrived I was met by Bob Vendarra who picked me up in his Limo and we headed over to Breakdown Club. When we walked in there were a bunch of fighters sitting on the mats enjoying some cold beverages from Sully's Bar & Grill, we walked over and he interduced me to Danny Green and we went over to sit down.

What do you think of Fallen Champions so far?

Young and upcoming KT Org, that made me consider getting out of retirement and go for it again. So lets see if I can get it done in FC and make a splash for the org and fans, so I get a stacke in the history of the org and hopefully it will have a long life.

At the age of 42 how has your training changed from earlier on in your career?

Yes, a lot. Haha. I have not trained for real in a long time, but when FC approched me I felt the sensation of hitting something again and just had to accept. With my age now I felt a lot of rust stepping back into the Ring to Spar for training. Man did I get old. After the current camp tho i feel good enough to give the fans a fight to see and hope they can forgive maybe some lack of action, you know I am not the youngest, but I hope I will not dissappoint.

What do you think of Wolfgang Benson?

He is a dangerous guy. I only fought him once and he won, so i kinda wanna get this changed, but I know this is a hard task to do. Seeing how I am fighting an uphill battle I know what I am getting into. Wolfgang is still in his prime and he might beat me to a pulp, but I will try to not make it easy for him. Hehe

How do you plan on changing your strategy to win this time around?

Well I am not gonna tell you for once :). But I will try something different this time around, thats as much as I wanna tell.

With this being your 57th Pro fight what are your plans for the future?

We will see if I can think clearly after this fight and then take it one step at a time.

Any thing you would like to say before I go?

Nope, i think I said enough, dont you? Maybe a shout out to the fans. I will need your support in having a chance beating him, so I hope they will help me in this.

Danny and I chit chatted about some other things then I headed back to the Airport to board The Fallen Champion for my flight to Las Vegas, when I wake up from a nap I made sure to take me a serving of my Alpha-Male Nutrition supplements. I grabbed an unmarked Taxi and headed over to Marijuana Gardens, I was a little worried that I was going to get arrested when I opened the front door and a big cloud of blue smoke came rolling out. I found Wolfgang speaking with his manager Baby Face Nelson, we all headed into Nelson's office to get some fresh air.

How are you doing today Wolfgang?

Im in the prime of my career, both body and mind are healthy

How is this training camp going?

training camp is great. I have some incredible sparring partners at Marijuana Gardens.

You are coming into this fight on a 5 fight win streak is there any added pressure to keep this momentum going?

I never feel any pressure. I just take it one fight at a time

Do you think that you will have the mental advantage in this fight, having beaten Danny before?

it doesn't take much to have the mental advantage over Danny Green.

Do you plan on doing anything different or are you going to try to stick with the same game plan?

I'm going to do anything it takes it come out the winner. But look for a head kick KO, third round.

I seen myself out and stopped by the Casino to do some gambling, which I lost a crap ton of the King's money but I told him it was travel expenses when I got back to FC Headquarters. HAHA. Until next time folks!

• Upvote 1

Hello Fight fans, Merlin here, bringing you coverage of tonights Fallen Champions event being held at Hayashi's Lounge in Hilo. This will be the 4th event since the Org has made it's return and will be 1 of the biggest for sure, we have the kick off of the Junior Master of KT 3 Tournament, and the #9 P4P fighter vs the #10 P4P! It should be a great night of action for all the Kickboxing fans! I'm only going to cover the Co Main and Main Event right now, becuz of the other match ups being for the Tournament with mostly untested fighters. So lets get the action under way.......

Junior Masters of KT 3 Round 1 Match ups

Sittichai "Killer Kid" Sittsongpeenong vs Jay "Junior" Hakopa

Rico Dimelo vs Patrick McGuire

Barbados Slim vs Finn Balor

Niklas "Bazooka" Wiener vs Isaac Battle

Harrison Burns vs "YOUR FAREWELL FROM HELL" Criszczechezesna Marezakcjaspaniziaweakjik

Lars Karlsson vs Nieky "The Natural" Hoeltzker

Joey Babaganoush vs Balin Le Savage

Axxl "The Roker" Rose vs Samuel Sativa

Co Main Event

Trirdy David(0-0)(1-0) vs Arthur Pinto(0-0)

In our Co Main Event of the evening we have these 2 unproven Pro Kickboxers who are both trying to make the transition over from the Amatuer Circuit. The 28 year old Pinto holds an impressive 18-0 record as an amatuer, and has also had a great deal of success in the MMA world. Trirdy at only 23 years old is still trying to make a name for himself, and has gotten off to a good start with a brutal Knockout victory in his pro debut. Both of these fighters have KO power and granite chins, while Pinto has the clear experience and skill advantage David is hungry and without much tape it will be hard for Pinto's camp to come up with a great gameplan. This should be an exciting 3 rounds of action, and I think David will surprise some people and hang in there but utlimately will get out scored on the Judges Cards.

Main Event

#9 Danny Green(0-0)(27-18) vs #10 "The Substitute"Wolfgang Benson(0-0)(22-7-1)

Our Main Event of the evening is a Spectular 5 round rematch between these two Kickboxing legends, the first fight was decided by the Judges. Benson dominated must of the fight with Green finally picking up some steam in the later rounds, but just got out matched. Benson is coming in riding a 5 fight win streak, and at 33 years old seems to being hitting the peak of his career. Green has slowed down as of late not having fought in almost 5 months, and understandably so at the ripe age of 42 his better days are mostly behind him. With 4 of his training partners currently in the top 10 in Kickboxing he still has been seeing top level competition in the gym, so I don't expect to see much ring rust. The word is Benson has put in one of his best training camps to date and it has been reported on several occasions that he has knocked his sparring partners out. I'm extremely excited for this match up and it should go down as one of the best Fallen Champions fights since Jeremy Tonal came out of retirement to knock out Womba in dramatic fashion!

There you have it folks I can't wait for this event to take place! Make sure to Hit up FC sponsor Alpha-Male Supps and Junior Masters of KT sponsor Sully's Bar & Grill for all your Supplement needs. Also don't forget to bet on your favorite fighters over at Medieval Odds! Good Luck to everyone of the card and lets put on a great show for the fans!

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

(Via Official Junior Master of KT 3 thread)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14046526106802.jpg

James "Sully" McGuiness (237725)

(Participant of The Island Season 2. Former MMA and KT Fighter.

Owner of Sully's Bar & Grill)

Hey everyone how are you all doing???

16 young men signed up for an opportunity to become the third Junior Master of KT. Only 8 men remain as they battle it out to see who will make the Final 4!

The time has almost come for those 8 men to step into the ring.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1480544170IMG_1844.JPG

What are my thoughts on who will move on? Find out on the latest edition of:

http://i.imgur.com/yPwBr4L.png

I am your host Sully and i will bring the news!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1475962336fc2_zps1ps0ig2x.JPG

presents

Junior Master of KT 3 Round 2

PRELIMINARY FIGHT

Terrance "Titan" That One Guy v Nisus Rondas

That One Guy is also chasing That One Win as he steps into the ring on a 0-2 record. Rondas is making his debut and although i don't know too much about him, i am willing to bet he has had a better training camp than Guy who looks to have stayed in Hilo and not been training since his last loss. Rondas to maul Guy quite easily.

TOURNAMENT FIGHT - Round 2

Rico Dimelo v Finn Balor

Boxer v Muay Thai here as both men step into the ring after a hard fought first round. Dimelo lost his MMA debut but was able to bounce back after edging a split decision in the first round of his KT debut to get to the second round. This one is a toss of the coin, but if i had to choose i would say that Dimelo should be able to use his wrestling to tire out Balor and grind out a decision victory.

Shawn Michaels v Daedalus Michaelides

On the other end of the spectrum we have two fighters here trying to earn their first victory. Michaels first fought in MMA and after being knocked out twice he got knocked out in his KT debut. Michaelides on the other hand has only one KO loss to his name. Who will come away with their first pro victory? If i had to choose i would pick Daedalus. He seems to be more focused after his loss while Michaels has had 3 dangerous knockouts in his young career. Let's hope Daedalus makes it quick and doesn't dish out any more punishment than necessary.

Sittichai "Killer Kid" Sittsongpeenong v Samuel Sativa

The Killer Kid enters this round having knocked out my training partner Jay Hakopa while Sativa is coming off a Fight of the Night performance. Both men are Muay Thai specialists so this one will be hard to call. This one is tough to call so i will choose Sativa to win a close decision.

"Your Farewell from Hell" Criszczechezesna Marezakcjaspaniziaweakjik v Isaac Battle

Erm, i'm not even gonna try to pronounce the Hungarian's name. Battle entered the second round by taking out Niklas Wiener and earning himself a nice little bonus in the process. He now finds himself against... um... Cris who is no easy fight. However i see Battle being able to wear down the Hungarian fighter to earn the late TKO victory to earn himself a spot in the Final 4.

Joey Babaganoush v Lars Karlsson

Both men are entering this fight on impressive KO victories with Karlsson currently in the lead for the Fastest KO bonus which currently stands at 1:34 of the first round. Both men have shown knockout power so will they look to break the record? On paper you would have to give the edge to Babaganoush but Karlsson has proven he only needs one punch. I think Karlsson will come out strong but Babaganoush will weather the storm to earn the late TKO.

Kristian Dimitrov v Daniel Wagner

Dimitrov made an impressive MMA debut by submitting his opponent. He followed up by a sub-par KT debut where he was dominated from start to finish. He takes on 18 year old Wagner who is making his professional debut. Wagner is a BJJ blue belt, and while that is an amazing skill it will do him no good when he steps into the KT ring. Having said that, Dimitrov showed little to no striking skills in his sole KT fight. This fight ain't gonna be pretty folks, but if i had to choose a winner i would say the younger Wagner should be able to grind out a decision victory.

Miguel Dos Santos v Miko Dimelo

Two undefeated strikers put their record on the line here. Dos Santos has knocked out all 3 of his opponents while Dimelo has shown to be more technical in his striking. I see Miguel coming out aggressive and if Dimelo is not careful he could find himself being KO number 4. However i think Dimelo will be able to weather the storm and come back with a late TKO when Dos Santos is tired.

Ryan "Holden" Ballinger v Steel Penn

In our Co-Main Event we have veterans Ballinger facing off against Steel Penn. Penn fought in both MMA and KT and is a true veteran of the sport while Ballinger is still fairly inexperienced. While Penn hasn't got the best record he has been in the ring and the cage many times and i think experience will play a big factor in this. While i respect Ballinger for taking this fight, i don't think he will stand a chance and Penn should be able to score the quick KO victory early in the fight.

Percy "Da Gator" Po Boy v Johnny Danielson

Our Main Event of the evening pits two veterans against each other. Danielson hasn't stepped into a KT ring for 4 (tycoon) years having gone a respectable 4-2 since switching to MMA full time. He makes his return to the striking sport against journeyman Po Boy who is coming off a devastating 1st round KO loss. Po Boy has a distinct size advantage as well as the edge in experience but i fear he has taken this fight strictly for a pay day as a rumour is circulating that he didn't even have enough money to complete his training camp for this fight. Will that play a factor? Da Gator has the edge in experience but he has also taken a lot of damage. I see Danielson using his speed to avoid the early onslaught to wear down the bigger man to earn the late stoppage.

And that my friends is my thoughts on what will happen this weekend. On behalf of Sully's Bar & Grill and the staff of Fallen Champions we would like to wish you all a Merry and Safe Christmas!!

The action doesn't stop there folks as next week we have the Junior Masters of MMA Final to lead us into the New Year! Who will lead MMA into the next generation alongside the Junior Master of KT??

As always for the best nutrition in MMA/KT at the best prices be sure to visit Sully's Bar & Grill. Heck, hit me up for a sponsorship and get yourself an extra 10% off my already low prices!!!

Until next time,

Train hard :training2:

Fight hard :boxing:

Play hard :drunk:

And of course,

Stay Classy

:shades:

-Sully

• Upvote 2

Hello fight fans Merlin here bringing you a preview of another great Fallen Champions event, this one will be bringing in the New Year in the Hayashi's Lounge. 2017 should be a great year for the FC as it is already heading in the right direction. We have the first Title fights set for the first of the Year, the Junior Master of KT tourney is in the Semi-Final stage and all four fighters left look like beasts. The future looks bright, and hopefully FC can help put KT back on the map. Lets get to the fights.

185lbs-Ricky Thompson(0-0) vs MT MT(0-2)-Thompson by UD

170lbs-Nieky Hoeltzker(0-1) vs Patrick McGuire(0-1)-Hoeltzker by UD

170lbs-Axxl Rose(0-1) vs Barbados Slim(0-1)-Rose by SD

170lbs-Jay Hakopa(0-1) vs Whitney Houston(0-0)-Hakopa by (t)KO in 2nd Rd

265lbs- Fabian Mest(0-2) vs Biggy Highway(1-1)-Highway by (t)KO in 1st Rd

155lbs-Ben"Bomber"Bryan(1-0) vs Dean Pavlinov(1-1)

We start the main card off in the Lightweight division between these two heavy hitters, who are both coming off of victories in their last outtings. The 19 year old Bryan has some World Class Boxing, but word is coming out of his camp that he has been battling some personal demons and may not being coming into this fight with the highest Morale. Dean is hitting his prime at 25, and despite his training partners talking about him having bricks for fist he is still looking for his first KO. He might be able to get it in this match up, and put himself in line for a title shot.

185lbs-Jax"Man of Mayhem"Teller(0-1)vsKyle"TennToesDown"Lee(0-2)

Our next match up takes place in the Middleweight division between two fighters who are both looking for their first win inside the FC Ring. The Man of Mayhem fell short in his Kickboxing debut after a successful start to his MMA career. After being knocked out in his last 2 fights word is that Kyle Lee's morale is down, and he could really use a win in this fight to get some confidence back. Both of these fighters are pretty well rounded, Lee will have a huge reach advantage in this one, but I think if Teller can get on the inside he will be able to grind out a tough decision victory in this one.

Gene Sarazen(1-4)(0-1) vs Lance "DJ" Rock(0-0)

Next up with have these Lightweight warriors going to battle, Gene has been having a rough go so far in his Kickboxing career but will be hoping that he can turn it around. Lance just decided that he needed a change of pace, and signed with the FC just a few weeks ago. He is an Elite Boxer who has been working on his clinch game, but at 40 years old it is hard to teach an old dog new tricks. Both of these fighters are a little long in the tooth at 37 and 40, but both guys still have a lot of fight left in them. I think Lance's Boxing ability will be the difference maker in this one, and should be able to earn him a KO victory.

David Byrne(5-4)(0-1) vs "Lucky" Liam McGuiness(0-1)

In our Co Main Event of the evening we have a match up between these two Light Heavyweight fighters, who are both looking for their first victory inside the FC Ring. This will be David's 10th Kickboxing fight so he will have the experience advantage in this one. Liam has always been a popular fighter with the fans, and everybody has been hyped about his attempt at crossing over to Kickboxing. Byrne at almost 9 years Liam's elder has a slight skill advantage, but I think Liam has what it takes to earn himself a victory in this one. If he can stay at distance and use his striking he should be able to set the pace of the match, but if Byrne can get on the inside he could make short work of his opponent.

Danny Green(27-19)(0-1) vs "The Wild Man" Zander McGuire(2-4)(1-0)

Our Main Event is going to be a barn burner, these Veterans of the sport are sure to put on a show for the 2,000 Fight fans in attendance. Danny Green is a Legend of the KT world and after falling short in his last outting to top rated Wolfsgang Benson, he will look to continue his legacy. The Wild Man decided to try out Kickboxing in the latter part of his career and so far has had a rocky start, but a win in his FC debut has surely renewed his confidence. On paper this fight is almost identical, and with over 100 fights between these two this is going to be a battle. It's really hard to try to pick a winner for this one, but I think that Zander's slight Clinch advantage could be the deciding factor. No matter who comes out with their hands raised the real winners are going to be the fans!

There you have it folks a great night of action on the slate to finish up the great year of 2016. It has been great to be back, and we look forward to seeing what great things the future holds. I would like to thank our great sponsor Alpha-Male Supplements which is now under new ownership, make sure to hit up Fatty Food and get a sponsor for all your fighters and don't forget to give Alpha-Male a shout out in your post fight victory speech for an added bonus. Enjoy the fights and until next time, this is Merlin signing off.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Saturday Night at the Hayashi's Lounge is going to be popping when 2,000 Fallen Champions fans pile in to watch a great night of Kickboxing action. We have 10 fights on the slate, looks like everybody has made weight and hopefully the event goes off without a hitch! Lets get the action under way.

185lbs-Conor McGregor(1-1) vs Gevorg Petrosyan(0-1)-Gevorg by (t)KO in 1st Rd

265lbs-Noah Sanchez(0-1)vsMasaya Shibya(1-1)-Shibya by KO in 1st Rd

155lbs-Jacinto Ramos(1-0)(0-0)vsYermolai Vladislav(1-0)-Ramos by UD

265lbs-Psalmiel Iheaka(0-0)vsSam Valentine(0-0)-Valentine by UD

185lbs-Humpty Dumbrowski(1-0-1)vsRupeni Veitayaki(1-0-1)-Humpty by UD

155lbs-Herbert Shrubbery(1-0)vsArgus Lekas(2-0)

We start off the Main Card inside the 155lb division where these two guys will be putting their undefeated KT records on the line in what is sure to be a crowd pleaser. Herbert showed some paper skin earlier on in his career, but so far that hasn't made a difference in the outcomes of any of his fights. His striking was on display in his last outting where he ended Glo Kem's night with a Head Kick KO in the 3rd. Lekas is a Heavy Handed striker who showed his toughness in his debut when he grinded out a tough decision victory over a much older opponent. This one should turn into a striking war and would could see a quick finish on either end, but I think that Lekas has the skill set to have the edge.

185lbs-Paul"Poncho"Niche(1-0)vsFranky Conner(1-1)

After a rough start to his Pro career Paul Niche made the move to KT, where he earned a hard fought decision victory over Eric Brooks on the Hardknocks card. He has showed to have some heavy hands, and there have been more than one report from his camp about him KO'ing sparring partners but he has yet to be able to showcase that power. Franky Conner has displayed a granite chin so far in his career, being able to absorb a crazy amount of punishment and keeps coming. Both of his pro fights have gone the distance, and he has came out on both ends of the decisions.I think this one is going to be a war, and will prolly go the distance and I'm sure that both fighters will be banged up. If Niche's chin can hold up to the punishment I think he will be able to edge out Conner on the Judge's score cards.

"Baron"Andriy Pavlyuchenko(1-1)vsJaie Lyons(0-1)

This is a rematch from the Striker's Paradise card, that seen Baron win by tko in the 2nd Round. After the fight Jaie said he was injured and asked for a rematch and some time to get his affairs in order. Andriy granted his wish but took a fight to try to stay sharp in the meantime, where he got completely manhandled by our Main eventer Zoro. Baron has the size advantage in this match up, but Lyons really showed off his quickness in their first match up. I think this fight could look awhole different then the first one if Lyon's can keep it at striking distace, but if Andriy can close the distance he should be able to use his size to earn another victory.

"The Skyscraper"Zach Dio(1-2-1)(0-0)vsJacek Kaminski(0-0)

Up next we have a fight between too of the BIG BOYS, with over 550lbs of combined weight for this one there should be some hard hitting action. Both guys are making their FC debut, Dio is coming over from EFFA and Jacek is making his going to try his luck at KT for the first time. The Skyscraper got that nickname for a reason and he will have a huge reach advantage in this one, Jacek may have a hard time even punching him in the face. Dio has had a rough go so far in his KT career and hopes to gain some momentum going forward with a win. Jacek has had more than a few manager changes and that could explain his lackluster career up to this point. I think Zach is going to make quick work of his opponent in this one and earn a Knock out victory.

Jared Wild(5-4)(1-0)vsZoro Fortisimo(1-0)

Our Main Event of the evening showcases these knock out artist, going to war for 5 3 minute rounds inside the FC Ring! Jared Wild has a live by the sword, die by the sword philosophy having all of his fights ending by KO. Zoro has just recently made the jump to the Kickboxing world, and looked good in his debut dishing out a ton of punishment but not being quite able to finish off his opponent. Both of these guys come from great camps and I am sure that they will both come in very well prepared. Wild will have the weight advantage, but Zoro will have the height and reach edge. Zoro should be able to use that reach and his exceptional striking ability to keep this fight at distance, but Wild is no push over either. Both of these guys are very heavy handed, and it will come down to who has the better gameplan and can get ahead on the score cards as I see this one being a canidate for Fight of the Night.

There you have it folks, 10 awesome fights for your viewing pleasure. Make sure you hit up FC sponsor Alpha-Male for all your Nutritional needs, and don't forget to give them a shout out in your post fight speech for an added bonus. Also head over to Medieval Odds for a chance to win some money betting on your favorite FC fighters. Until next time this is Merlin, signing off!

• Upvote 3

(Via Junior Master of KT III Official Thread)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14046526106802.jpg

James "Sully" McGuiness (237725)

(Participant of The Island Season 2. Former MMA and KT Fighter.

Owner of Sully's Bar & Grill)

Exciting times as 4 men remain from the 16 that signed up. Those guys will fight it out for a chance to battle it out to become the third ever Junior Master of KT and lead us into the next generation of strikers!

Exciting times as 4 men remain from the 16 that signed up. Those guys will fight it out for a chance to battle it out to become the third ever Junior Master of KT and lead us into the next generation of strikers!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1480544170IMG_1844.JPG

So for all my thoughts on what will happen this weekend, i present to you the latest edition of:

http://i.imgur.com/yPwBr4L.png

I am your host Sully and i will bring the news!

presents

Junior Master of KT Semi-Final

PRELIMINARY FIGHT

Jerome "The Hammer" Taylor v "Thaikoon" Warrawut Kiatjamroon

These heavy hitters will step into the ring and i predict one man will go down. It won't be the prettiest fight on the card, but someone is going down. I think that while neither men have the best record, Thaikoon has had the better training camp so should be able to KO the smaller man.

PRELIMINARY FIGHT

"The Man" Luke Lukas v Viktor Milas

Lukas's undefeated MMA momentum was stopped when he made his KT debut. How will that affect him when he returns? He faces youngster Milas who is still young and improving daily. Lukas knows how to win in MMA and is the heavy favourite but i got a feeling the younger Milas will get the upset and get the win.

PRELIMINARY FIGHT

The Lek Wor Sangprapai v Richard "Rac" Aguirre

Muay Thai expert Sangprapai is chasing his first victory and hopes to utilise his MT skills against boxer Aguirre. "Rac" is making his KT debut and hopes to counter Sangrapai's MT with his boxing. The Thai has a lot more to lose and i imagine this will be a do or die fight so i expect the younger fighter to go for broke and hopefully score his first victory against the older Aguirre.

PRELIMINARY FIGHT

Kyal Ma Aung v Eric Brooks

After knocking out his first opponent Brooks is looking to chase his first KT win. He aims to do this against Ma Aung who is coming off a TKO loss. Both men are known for their Muay Thai skills but i think the younger Brooks as the advantage here and will wear Aung down before finishing him midway through the fight.

PRELIMINARY FIGHT

André Van Steyne v Trirdy David

Van Steyne is only a handful of fighters left from the original Junior Master of KT and he looks to show the young guys how to stay in the game. David has not spent much time in the ring and i imagine Van Steyne's experience will be the factor to get him over the line.

MAIN CARD

Dwayne "Voodoo" King v Mia "Duke" Gero

King has made a name for himself in the Quick Fight scene and he makes his KT debut against Gero who is chasing his first victory. King has shown his boxing skills in his MMA fights and while i respect all who step into that ring i think King will continue his KO streak in his KT debut and make quick work of Gero who (from what i can see) is not taking his training very seriously.

JUNIOR MASTER OF KT III - SEMI FINAL

Lars Karlsson v Sittichai "Killer Kid" Sittsongpeenong

Karlsson has knocked out both his tournament foes and on paper it looks like he is on his way to the finals. However "Killer Kid" is no joke and the man can wear you down and take you to bad places. Having said that, as much as i like the kid i feel Karlsson's KO power will be too much and he will add another KO to his tally before making it to the finals.

JUNIOR MASTER OF KT III - SEMI FINAL

Isaac Battle v Rico Dimelo

Battle is managed by the KO King and has so far lived up to the hype. But he comes up against technical striker Dimelo who will look to wear him down. Battle has great KO power but i think he will be outmatched by Dimelo who will weather the storm to frustrate Battle and grind out a victory.

CO-MAIN EVENT

Photirat Mongkolchai v Tuotole "The Elephant" Mapambe

After a lackluster KT career my training partner Photirat tried to transition to MMA with mixed success. He is giving KT one last go and he steps into the ring against Mapambe who is making his pro debut. Very dangerous fight for my good friend who has everything to lose against a guy with nothing to lose. I think the experience will be enough for my man Mongkolchai to get past The Elephant.

MAIN EVENT - FALLEN CHAMPIONS SENIOR HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE FIGHT

Abe Lievin v "MR OBNOXIOUS" Krzysztof Szczęsny

These two EFFA vets step into the ring for our Main Event. Abe is looking to add the FC Belt to his EFFA Legacy while Szczesny will look to begin his own legacy. Lievin has not lost in 7 (tycoon) years and puts it all on the line tonight as MR OBNOXIOUS has a nice little 5 win streak going himself. This is a tough one to call but in the end i will say Lievin will continue his legacy in FC by essentially unifying the EFFA belt into FC to set the bar for all the upcoming KT stars.

That my friends is all we have time for!!

How many will i get right? Find out this weekend!!!

Until next time,

Train hard :training2:

Fight hard :boxing:

Play hard :drunk:

And of course,

Stay Classy

:shades:

-Sully

• Upvote 4

Columbus vs Asashoryu

FC:Wednesday Night Fights 3 (877969)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14219558241544.jpg

I am Scott "*the Drums-of-Doom*" Columbus (280589)

" I have had battles vs. ELITE's. I have been kicked, punched and pounded on by the best".

Yokozuna Asashoryu (183839)

I hope to be a little more of a challenge for you

• Upvote 1