Fallen Champions

theking04

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14046526106802.jpg

James "Sully" McGuiness (237725)

(Participant of The Island Season 2. Former MMA and KT Fighter.

Owner of Sully's Bar & Grill)

Hey everyone how are you all doing??? As you all know, I have partnered with the good people at Fallen Champions and as a result have been looking closely at this card and for those who want to know my opinions on how these fights will go? Find out in the latest episode of:

http://i.imgur.com/yPwBr4L.png

I am your host Sully and i am very excited to see KT back on the map!

These are the fighters battling it out on the preliminary card:

Jayson Albright v Freddie Miller

Paul Niche v Elie Sounamana

Dutch Creampie v Shawn Michaels

Antti Niemi v Leonard Red

Those are some excellent fights to get the crowd warmed up and pumping before we move on to the MAIN CARD!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/thumbnail/1467463983thumb.jpg

presents

FC 148

Lars Karlsson v Finn Balor

Both men made their debut in the Junior Master of KT III. Karlsson took the trophy home as well as the Title but fell short in his last fight. Balor is riding a 2 fight win streak going into this fight against the former champion and looks to match his superior boxing skills against Karlsson's Muay Thai. Karlsson will not be happy about losing that belt and I believe he will be using that motivation to make a statement to try and get himself back into title contention. Karlsson to edge out a close decision victory.

Nathan Lightbourne v Max "The Money" Rhodes

Lightbourne is making his FC ebut here against the younger Rhodes. Both men have an exciting "KO or be KO'd" style which will make for an interesting fight. Don't blink on this one as it could be over in a flash. From the footage i have seen, Rhodes doesn't do well if he doesn't score the quick knockout. Look for Lightbourne to weather the storm and come back with a TKO early in the second round against an exhausted "Money."

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20161009121318fcbelt_zpsfnuhlnfk.JPG

Fallen Champions Middleweight Title Fight

Humpty Dumbrowski v Miko Dimelo

Dimelo gets his chance for revenge after an impressive TKO victory in his last match to try and not only avenge his only loss but to take his belt back. Both men are very active in the clinch and are very good at grinding their opponents down. While Dumbrowski is no slouch, i believe Dimelo would have learned from his mistakes and will be able to execute a better gameplan to grind out a decision victory to get his belt back.

Alistair "Demon" Spong v Sher Shah "THE TERROR" Suri

EFFA veterans collide in our co-main event of the evening. Suri is the more experienced fighter but has yet to make an impact in FC, going 1-1. Spong lost his first 2 FC fights but was able to regain some momentum with a brutal KO in his last outing. Both men are pretty even on paper but if i had to make a choice i would say Suri should be able to use his size advantage to overpower Spong to edge out a close decision victory.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20161009121318fcbelt_zpsfnuhlnfk.JPG

Fallen Champions Super Heavyweight Title Fight

"The Crusher" Milovan Cirkovic v Inspectah Deck

Cirkovic is a former KT Champion having held the EFFA Light-Heavyweight and Super-Heavyweight belt. Deck is no stranger to Championship Belts either, having held the 205 Belt in DSC, CCF and EVOLUTION as well as a brief stint as EFFA Light-Heavyweight Champion. Both men are undefeated in FC and will be motivated to take the belt home. Will Deck continue his TKO streak or will The Crusher grind out another victory? This could go either way but my gut tells me the Champ will pull it off and keep his belt at the end of the night in a very exciting back and forth match.

And that is my thoughts on how I think the matches will go. What are YOUR thoughts?

As for all your fighters out there, be sure to visit Sully's Bar & Grill for the best nutrition available at affordable prices! Hit me up for a sponsorship and get an additional 10% off my low prices!! But for those who receive a sponsorship, send me a shout out post fight and i will be forever grateful!!

Until next time

Train hard :training2:

Fight hard :boxing:

Play hard :drunk:

And as always,

Stay Classy

:shades:

-Sully

• Upvote 2

Hey everyone how are you all doing??? I was so excited with the feedback from the last event that i decided to come back and once again give my thoughts on the latest KT event that is happening in Hilo! With the best strikers all coming to Hilo to battle it out, who will emerge victorious? Find out in the latest episode of:

Ali Oubaali v Keith Stone

Emil Marinov v Stergios Grivas

Sam Valentine v Mickey Clark

Valmir Tiberio v Mr Steel Penn

Tuotole Mapambe v Strategos Themistokles

Those are some excellent fights to get the crowd warmed up and pumping before we move on to the MAIN CARD!

presents

FC 149

Philo Beddoe v Masaya Shibya

We kick things off with some heavyweight action! Both men are coming off losses and will be looking to bounce back. Former Champ Beddoe will be looking to get back into the title picture by using his Muay Thai skills against the smaller man. Will size be an issue? I think the best bet Shibya has is to weather the storm and slowly wear down the bigger man to edge out a close decision victory.

Danny Green v "The Wild Man" Zander McGuire

Former EFFA Lightweight Champion Green's best days might be behind him, but he is still a dangerous fighter. He faces The Wild Man who is a former MMA champ in Invictus and Team Thomas Fight Club and has made a nice transition to the KT ring. The odds are stacked against the veteran Green, but will the fact that Green already holds a victory over McGuire play a role? I think it will and Green should be able to catch McGuire off guard to score the upset.

Shane Ripgut v Maximus Ukkeli

We go back to the heavyweights for this encounter as current CATCH Champ Ripgut faces Ukkeli. Despite holding the belt in CATCH, Ripgut is riding a 3 fight losing streak. Ukkeli is also coming off a loss and looks to be focused as he looks to rebound. While both men are dangerous, i think Maximus's size and reach advantage will be enough to catch Ripgut off guard for the early KO. Don't blink!

CO-MAIN EVENT

"Lucky" Liam McGuiness v "The Booty Warrior" Fleece Johnson

My brother Liam had his 3 fight KT win streak halted and is pumped to bounce back. Johnson is riding a 3 fight losing streak and going by what i have been seeing in the gym with my brother, Johnson is about to have his 4th consecutive loss. Liam to score the early KO.

http://mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20161009121318fcbelt_zpsfnuhlnfk.JPG

MAIN EVENT - Fallen Champions WORLD 205 KT Championship

Ebrahim Azhari© v "Cyborg" Arthur Pinto

Our Main event of the evening pits KT legend Azhari against the younger Pinto who is looking to cement his KT legacy by defeating a legend. Pinto is a former MMA Champ, having held belts in LFC and GAMMA. A change in camp and management led to his start in KT where he is yet to be defeated. A win over a legend such as Azhari will certainly send shockwaves in the KT community. Both men are fairly even on their feet, with the slight edge going to the Champ. It's going to be a tough one, but while i feel Cyborg has a great future, i don't think he is quite ready for the Champ and he will lose a very tough back and forth battle.

And that is my thoughts on how I think the matches will go. What are YOUR thoughts?

As for all your fighters out there, be sure to visit Sully's Bar & Grill for the best nutrition available at affordable prices! Hit me up for a sponsorship and get an additional 10% off my low prices!! But for those who receive a sponsorship, send me a shout out post fight and i will be forever grateful!!

Until next time

And as always,

Stay Classy

-Sully

• Upvote 5

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14672028469472.jpg

Sam "Sonny" Valentine (307625)

Feels good to get 3 wins in a row against some tough opponents. I am sorry i wasn't able to get the finish but i will improve.

Sending out love to my training partner "Lucky" Liam McGuiness who was unlucky to have been KO'd. You'll bounce back brother!

• Upvote 1

Solomon Nao has the HW belt now. He ain't giving it up to any old pussy. Not much time left in his K1 career, who can take it off him before he retires, or is there no one man enough??

Marcus Santiago - it's your time to step up.

From Marcus Santiago :---I have accepted waiting on you

Let's do this

I really wanna see who hits harder in this match up! Good Luck to both men

Hey everyone how are you all doing??? It's that time of the week again where i once again give my thoughts on the upcoming Fallen Champions card. Fallen Champions started off as an MMA org and has since evolved into the #1 KT org in the world! This weekend we celebrate 150 successful events! Here are my thoughts on the upcoming event on the latest edition of:

Peter Faup v Biggy Highway

Leonard Red v Boon Nam Chaiyachue

Yuriy Kuznetmedov v Kely Storm

Tae Shik Cha v Jay Hakopa

Andriy Pavlyuchenko v Hunter Thompson

presents

FC 150

Thomas Silver Jr v Marcin Kroll

Second generation fighter Silver is looking to bounce back after going 2-1 in MMA and losing a close decision in his FC debut. He faces KO artist Kroll who has knocked out all 4 of his opponents in under a minute in MMA bouts. Both men enjoy a scrap and i don't see this going any different. Kroll has excellent power, but i feel my boy Silver is more well rounded and will be able to land first to score the early KO.

Hematoma Hominick v "The Welsh Wonder" Dai Evans

Evans had a very successful MMA career before transitioning to KT. He faces KT vet Hominik who many people seem to be tipping in this fight. While Hominik has the edge in experience in KT fights, The Welsh Wonder is no stranger to combat as he had his first pro fight at 16 years old! However while Evans is no slouch, i think the experience in the ring will be enough for Hominik to take this as he outstrikes Evans late in the third round.

Kevin "Filthy Rich" Mayweather v Oliver Buddington

This will be the third* meeting of these gentlemen. Why the asterisk? Well the first time they met, Mayweather was known as Atauallah Ganteaume and won a decision which was later overturned to a DQ loss due to him being busted for PED's. He has since reinvented himself as Mayweather and has won the rematch. Both men have gone through different management teams since their two encounters but if i had to make a guess i will have to choose Buddington to take out the third in a close decision to win their rubber match.

"MR. OBNOXIOUS" Krzysztof Szczęsny v "The Fireball Kid" Dam Son

Now to the heavy hitters. Both men are coming off losses and looking to bounce back. Son is the younger of the two fighters while Szczensy brings a lot of experience from The Island where he began his career. Both men are dangerous and in the Heavyweight division all it takes is one shot to end it. In the end i think the youth of Son will be enough to edge the veteran and he should be able to land against the smaller man to earn the late TKO victory.

Abe Lievin v Tobin Frost

Frost is riding a 7 fight unbeaten streak while Lievin is on the back of consecutive losses after losing his belt. Both men are EFFA vets and while they fought in different divisions in EFFA, they were destined to collide in Fallen Champions. Frost is looking to make a statement to take out the ex-Champ for a shot at gold while Lievin is out to prove why he deserves another crack at the belt he recently lost. The Champ Milovan Cirkovic is busy as he is set to defend against Deacon Frost but i imagine he will be watching this fight very closely to see what happens in this fight. My pick? Frost is on a hot streak but i believe Lievin should be able to use his size to bully the smaller man and earn a close Decision victory.

Until next time

And as always,

Stay Classy

-Sully

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14896585657430.jpg

Thomas Silver Jr (311413)

My KT dedut didn't go as planned but with a lot of hard work and dedication i was able to show the world what i am capable of in my last fight.

I still have a long way to go but it feels good to put another man to sleep and have my hands raised after a tough fight.

• Upvote 1

DirectFocusedGardensnake.gif Diego lights up Maywhether.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14544419748682.png

"Alec" Dwan Diego (267777)

Dwan Diego will now meet Chuck Norris Jr for the Vacant Light Heavyweight Fallen FC Championship.

"Norris Jr is a very good opponent. Ebrahim Azhari was scared to death and refused to fight when he heard I was the #1 contender. His camp has ducked ours for awhile now so it's no surprise. Just stripped him and the division can move on and find a real Champion.

I'm confident and fuck it I'll call it cocky, I'm an animal and Norris Jr will found out the hard way. That's my Title, I'll leave it at that."

• Upvote 1

DirectFocusedGardensnake.gif Diego lights up Maywhether.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14544419748682.png

"Alec" Dwan Diego (267777)

Dwan Diego will now meet Chuck Norris Jr for the Vacant Light Heavyweight Fallen FC Championship.

"Norris Jr is a very good opponent. Ebrahim Azhari was scared to death and refused to fight when he heard I was the #1 contender. His camp has ducked ours for awhile now so it's no surprise. Just stripped him and the division can move on and find a real Champion.

I'm confident and fuck it I'll call it cocky, I'm an animal and Norris Jr will found out the hard way. That's my Title, I'll leave it at that."

Good Luck! Dwan could be taking another FC belt back to that Burns Camp, either way it should be a great fight!

• Upvote 1

Good evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome to another edition of:

I am your host Sully and today i will be previewing FC 152:Strikeforce where 2 belts will be on the line!

Kely Storm v Biggy Highway

Lambert George v Sigmar Heldenhammer

Jay Hakopa v Leonard Red

Boon Nam Chaiyachue v Elgin Turner

Shane Ripgut v Mr Steel Penn

presents

FC 152:Strikeforce

JT Redman v Saenchai Sor. Khamsing

We kick off the main card with Thai veteran Khamsing is making his KT debut against KT/MMA veteran JT Redman. Khamsing is coming off a win after a change in management. Redman also had a stint in MMA and his return to KT was met with a loss. On paper you would think Khamsing would have the advantage, however Redman has more experience in the KT ring. Will that play a factor? I am gonna predict JT will keep the distance and earn a close decision victory.

FALLEN CHAMPIONS MIDDLEWEIGHT TITLE FIGHT

Miko Dimelo© v Patrick McGuire

We then move on to the Middleweight division where we put the belt on the line. Dimelo has been dominating the FC Middleweight division, avenging his only loss to get his belt back. McGuire on the other hand is making his Middleweight debut after moving up from the Welterweight division. Many people are saying that McGuire has the edge in boxing and MT but Dimelo is the champ for a reason. I think factor in the size difference and Dimelo should be able to edge the close decision to keep his belt.

Philo Beddoe v Max "The Money" Rhodes

The Heavyweights take centre stage next as two heavy hitters slug it out. These two met before in Rhode's debut where Beddoe was able to knock him out. Since then The Money has gone on a "knock out or be knocked out" streak. Max has explosive strength but seems to fade in the later rounds and i see a repeat of their first meeting where Beddoe will weather the storm and knock out a gassed Rhodes late in the first, or early in the second round.

CO-MAIN EVENT

Kevin "Filthy Rich" Mayweather v "The Booty Warrior" Fleece Johnson

Mayweather is riding a 3 fight win streak while Johnson snapped a 3 fight losing streak by knocking out my brother Liam in his last fight. Mayweather comes in with much more momentum and a size advantage. Will that be enough? Look for Mayweather to go for the early KO but i think Johnson should be able to use his speed to avoid the early flurry to wear the bigger man down to edge out a close decision.

MAIN EVENT - FALLEN CHAMPIONS WORLD LIGHT-HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE

"God" Chuck Norris Jr v "Alec" Dwan Diego

We finish this excellent card with the vacant Fallen Champions World Light-Heavyweight Title. Norris tore up the EFFA Welterweight scene before moving to FC where he would unsuccessfully challenge for the World Light-Heavyweight strap in two close fights. Standing in his way is Alec who is younger, bigger and riding an impressive 2 fight KO streak. Diego also has the reach advantage which he should be able to use to his advantage. Despite all this, Norris Jr is a veteran of this sport and i believe his experience should be enough for him to edge out the victory against his much younger opponent to snacth the belt in what will surely be a classic fight.

Until next time

And as always,

Stay Classy

-Sully

• Upvote 4

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!

It is with mixed feelings that I am announcing that I have decided to take over Dynasty K-1, I have put a lot of thought into this decision and I feel like it is what is best for the game and KT as a whole. Dynasty is going to allow me the opportunity to do things that would have been a lot harder for me to do with FC. Fallen Champions has always had a special place with me, and I really appreciate each and everyone of you for your time and the great fights. FC 155:The Tribute on 7/1 will be our last event, and by far one of the best card we have ever had. As some of you may have noticed your fighters being cut from the roster, all fighters on the FC roster will be offered a contract with Dynasty. There is no obligation whats so ever to sign, but I really do hope that you guys decide to join me, because we have some very special stuff planned for Dynasty! For the guys that decide to go on a different path I wish you all the best, and hopefully one day we can work together again! If you have any questions or just wanna chat I try to answer my pms in a timing manner and would love to hear from you! God Speed!

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

Good evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome to another edition of:

I am your host Sully and today i will be previewing what is to be the final show in Fallen Champions proud history. But rising from the ashes of Fallen Champions we begin a new Dynasty.

First let's have a look at the warriors who will be opening the card on the preliminary card:

PRELIMINARY FIGHTS:

Michael Murdock v Buakaw Banchamek

My little brother Mickey's return to KT didn't go quite as planned and he is looking to get back against Banchamek who is making his KT debut after a 2 fight skid. My bro should be able to welcome Buakaw to the ring with a nice KO.

The Lek Wor Sangprapai v Elgin Turner

Turner is undefeated and transitioned well into KT from his quick fights. Muay Thai expert Sangprapai is the more experienced fighter but Turner is more technical in the clinch and i see him using that to his advantage to get the decision victory.

Emil Marinov v Kyal Ma Aung

Marinov is riding a 2 fight winning streak and he looks to continue that against boxer Ma Aung. I think Marinov will use his superior Muay Thai to dominate Kyal and score a late TKO victory.

Marcus Santiago v Sam Valentine

Santiago has been using his Muay Thai skills and has shown great knockout power while Valentine has been grinding and wearing his opponents down. Look for this fight to go into the clinch where either Muay Thai or dirty boxing will prevail. I see Valentine wearing Santiago down with his punches to score a late TKO.

Liam McGuiness v Sagoya Nobonaga

My brother once again steps into the KT ring against fellow veteran Nobonaga. Liam has a big size advantage so i think he should be able to use his power to wear down the smaller man to end the with the early KO victory.

presents

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1497099872IMG_1277.GIF

Fallen Champions World Lighweight Title Fight

"Little Fedor" Titan Xavier Burns v "The Wild Man" Zander McGuire

We kick off the main card in exciting fashion by seeing who will be the last World Lightweight Champion. Both men fought a very even match last time and we look forward to what some people are calling "Round 6" of this exciting fight. Both men are veterans in both the ring and the cage and i believe that while McGuire is still one tough SOB, the younger Burns should be able to take this in another close fought battle to edge out the decision.

Fallen Champions Heavyweight Title Fight

Solomon "Apocalypse" Nao v Philo Beddoe

Since losing his Heavyweight belt to Nao, Beddo has gone on to knock out his next two opponents to be given an opportunity to get his belt back. Meanwhile Nao has stayed busy with a KO victory of his own. Last time they fought, Beddoe was caught in the clinch where he was worn down and eventually knocked out. I would think he would use his reach advantage to stay on the outside to wear the bigger man. However Nao is no slouch either and while i believe Beddoe will do better this fight, Nao will once again wear him down to earn the late TKO.

Alistair "Demon" Spong v "Mr OBNOXIOUS" Krzysztof Szczęsny

"Mr Obnoxious" has quite a successful career for someone who debuted on The Island and he goes into this fight on a 2 fight winning streak. Spong is also riding a 2 fight winning streak and looks to end his FC career with a win over the Island vet. Szczensny will put up a good fight, but i feel that Spong will be too strong for him and will grind out a very tough decision victory.

Sher Shah "THE TERROR" Suri v Abe Lievin

Besides 2 consecutive losses to the current Champ, Lieven has gone 9 (tycoon) years without losing a fight. However his opponent Suri is coming into this fight riding a 3 fight win streak and a lot of momentum. "The Terror" is 37 years old and has taken a lot of punishment in his career. While he will put up a good fight, i believe the younger Lieven should be able use his speed to overcome the size advantage and wear the older fighter down to score the late TKO.

Ebrahim Azhari v "The Crusher" Milovan Cirkovic

In the final fight of Fallen Champions history, we have two legends colliding as current World Champ Circovic faces former World Light-Heavyweight Champ in a superfight. I don't need to tell you that both men are absolute legends in the ring as they put it all on the line. While Azhari has beaten bigger men before, he has not faced one as big as Cirkovic. Will the size make a difference? I would like to say that Azhari will overcome the odds and upset the bigger man but i feel that Cirkovic will somehow be too strong for the veteran and after a hard fought battle he will emerge victorious with the late TKO. But not before Azhari puts on a good show of heart.

And that is my thoughts on how I think the matches will go as we exit Fallen Champions and enter our new Dynasty!

Until next time

And as always,

Stay Classy

-Sully

• Upvote 5