One Of The Saddest Days In Tycoon History

Why are people still bitching about the rankings when Mike already said a few weeks ago that they would be split? Also once the rankings are split is everyone agianst the QFC orgs going to just let the people that enjoy them play in peace or find something new to cry about? Seriously i play this game for fun i could care less about my fighter rankings but i still don't understand why some people insist on telling others how to play the game.

Why are people still bitching about the rankings when Mike already said a few weeks ago that they would be split? Also once the rankings are split is everyone agianst the QFC orgs going to just let the people that enjoy them play in peace or find something new to cry about? Seriously i play this game for fun i could care less about my fighter rankings but i still don't understand why some people insist on telling others how to play the game.

Re-read the thread, it is "Nehi" trolling that starts the animosity. Before that everyone was just pointing out how annoying it was that a 17-6 loser is #4. The "Zyd" persona in particular is often in chat being rude to new players or encouraging them to just play the QFC part of the game.

The constant need for new noobs to feed the bottom of the hype farm can be overwhelming I guess. I think this is why Eveas has these bizarre conspiracy theories and an obsession with Brainsmasher.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Re-read the thread, it is "Nehi" trolling that starts the animosity. Before that everyone was just pointing out how annoying it was that a 17-6 loser is #4. The "Zyd" persona in particular is often in chat being rude to new players or encouraging them to just play the QFC part of the game.

The constant need for new noobs to feed the bottom of the hype farm can be overwhelming I guess. I think this is why Eveas has these bizarre conspiracy theories and an obsession with Brainsmasher.

http://www.devotedmma.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/randy-couture-ufc.jpg

• Upvote 1

You came up with the conspiracy theories. I just said they were stupid, and you really do come off like just another pathetic BrainSmasher. All we need now is for you to dismiss anyone who disagrees with you as a devil worshiper and your apprenticeship will be complete.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You came up with the conspiracy theories. I just said they were stupid, and you really do come off like just another pathetic BrainSmasher. All we need now is for you to dismiss anyone who disagrees with you as a devil worshiper and your apprenticeship will be complete.

I never once mentioned a conspiracy theory. Maybe your tinfoil hat fell off and the aliens zapped that into your head. What is truly amusing is that you bash brainsmasher for saying anyone who disagrees with you is a devil worshiper while anyone who disagrees with you is called Brainsmasher. Why are you so obsessed with him anyway? You bring his name up constantly, it's very bizarre behavior from an adult with a family to obsess over someone who plays a game online with him.

I worry that you are becoming unhinged.

• Downvote 1