Need money for your company?

killerpetal

Is your business struggling a bit in this harsh climate?

Are you looking to expand your business in a new direction?

Starting up a new company and need funding for it?

I have $500k that I want to give out to promising businesses - clothing, nutrition, fight orgs - who need that little bit of extra help.

As a gym owner I'm also willing to promote clothing companies to my gym members.

If you're after investment PM me with your business details - name, ID, link - as well as how much you would like to apply for and what you would use it for.

Looking forward to hearing from you all!

Hi Killer Petal, this mighty kind of you to help new managers.

I'm thinking of opening a fight promotion, I'm not sure how much cash is needed but something to get me started.

Having a look around the forums qfct fight promotion seems to be getting a lot of heat so I'd probably look for one with just a few weight classes like one manager suggested.

What would I need to get started?

I'm not sure I could help too much with advice on this matter - my own experience with fight orgs and promotions is through dealing with my own fighters. My own company stuff is all gym-based. I think there are advice threads on this forum somewhere about how to set up this sort of thing. If you can get an idea of what you need (although a multi-weight class is a good idea I think) and how much funding you're thinking of I'll be very happy to help you out. Sorry I can't be of much use with this otherwise though.