UFC on FUEL: Barao vs McDonald Pick 'Em

btw, beautiful stuff by barao. and awesome coaching by pederneiras. he told a tip in the break for round 4 that was crucial for the win, regarding the side that McDonald would try to move when clinched from the back.

what he said happened, and barao managed to resolve the takedown and proceed to the finish.

master coaching work right there.

And the results are finally in....................

Erik - 7

Mannetosen - 6

AK47 - 5

A2TheJizzle - 8

fpv - 5

Jacman - 4

AlexiZaitev - 4

IrishMike69 - 6

jacky67 - 5

IrishX - 6

Justus - 6

Kole - 5

markyosullivan - 6

darlotom5 - 6

DavyJones - 5

pokerking88 - 6

warlord - 8

kurzemespr - 7

TheFMan - 5

rac2 - 6

silverback - 8

vampireking - 9

DeadlyDirk - 7

JLP - 6

Legend2204 - 7

Goatacre - 6

Lockdown - 7

PBR - 3

ludovik - 7

bamze - 6

blackcoffee - 5

BrainSmasher - 6

And the winner (hey we actually have 1 winner for once) is...............vampireking with 9 correct picks. He wins 25k.

I went into the card thinking both Barao and McDonald would beat Cruz and this fight was for the real Bantamweight title as far as I'm concerned, my opinion hasn't changed. Barao/McDonald could be a long term rivalry, both guys could beat Cruz now, Barao will absolutely definitely beat him. Cruz is one of the biggest points fighters in the sport. Not that it's a bad thing, indeed, he's very, very good at it, but you need some kind of serious threat to even stand a chance with Renan, and he doesn't have it. Was a very entertaining fight too. Looking forward to seeing them do it again in the maybe more distant future.

• Upvote 1

I went into the card thinking both Barao and McDonald would beat Cruz and this fight was for the real Bantamweight title as far as I'm concerned, my opinion hasn't changed. Barao/McDonald could be a long term rivalry, both guys could beat Cruz now, Barao will absolutely definitely beat him. Cruz is one of the biggest points fighters in the sport. Not that it's a bad thing, indeed, he's very, very good at it, but you need some kind of serious threat to even stand a chance with Renan, and he doesn't have it. Was a very entertaining fight too. Looking forward to seeing them do it again in the maybe more distant future.

I think the big thing with McDonald and Barao is that they are finishers, which is something that Cruz hasn't faced in a while.