QFCT $6.25 Million Tournament - Smack Thread

Eveas

Write Mike and have him do it for you?

Guys I'm on my phone. But can't accept decline fights for some reason. Any ideas ? My fights in a hour or so. Don't want to cause N/C

If you want, you can message me your username/pw and I can do it for you. You can change it after.

Hope that helps Scott!

• Upvote 1

Guys I'm on my phone. But can't accept decline fights for some reason. Any ideas ? My fights in a hour or so. Don't want to cause N/C

My suggestion would be to not wait until an hour before the fight to try and get some help with something like that when you have had the offer for a week. Thanks for the free win though.

• Upvote 1

Bob "The Beast " Stewart (205718) will go down today. Mr Steel Penn is not only ready to win today he is set to win this whole event. http://www.mmatycoon...416&fidb=205718

Good luck Cus.

Congrats Cus, thanks for the ass kicking

Lol my VIP runs out nd it warrants a - post. Well done mike for adding such a great feature to the game, you basically added a popularity contest without realising it. Bravo.

A paying customer for about 4 years and that's a lot of money to be driven away from a game because of a stupid feature.

Good luck retaining your user base no wonder things can't move forward such as new companies everyone cries out for, new cities many want. Just keep playing with the engine and nerfing qfc for the select few who didn't want it but don't worry about us gutsy who did like it. I lost 4 fights a dropped 300 rank points. It took me months to get there all gone in a week.

Can't be bothered anymore.

You can thank your glorious community for not getting another penny from me!

Humours you still need cash?

• Downvote 6

I lost 4 fights a dropped 300 rank points. It took me months to get there all gone in a week.

Can't be bothered anymore.

I lose all the time. No big deal. I haven't been past rank 400 in like a year. Just as quickly as you lose all that rank you can gain it back. This game is a marathon not a sprint. :)

• Upvote 1

Yes, but I am a happy cbomb. Don't let the -1's dictate your enjoyment. Steel Penn get's -1's all the time and still has a cult following. It's not as serious as you make it out to be.

Look. I'll get -10's in your honor.

Everyone, please give me a -1.

• Upvote 10

I really can't remember the last time I looked at the plus and minus on a forum post? I really don't understand what the problem is? If a new player chooses not to listen to you, fine, why does that effect YOUR enjoyment for playing the game?

If the new players hang around long enough they will understand what these forums are like, and will learn who to listin to and who not to listin to, so don't worry...

Posting stuff like this, and the topic you made last night really highlight the fact that you really are a man to take advice from though, if I was a new player I would most likely avoid the forum after reading and seeing that, which is why I bet a lot of players don't come here.

As I said last night in the deleted topic, just relax, it's a game!!! When you go to your next job interview, they aren't going to ask you about your slider skills.

As I said yesterday, call me a cbomb if you wish, really not bothered, just learn to relax and play the game for what it is, if it pisses you off this much, leave, the tycoon chat always advertises a pet dog game like this one, maybe that will e more relaxing for you?

A2 the j, your a cool cbomb, got no beef with you.

I wouldn't recommend any players to come here. They stay away but I actually wanted to learn the game and master it. Now I don't even want to be asking questions. This all started when I asked a question about 1 on 1 training months ago when stupid cbomb flamed for not knowing. Yet he is nut hugging cuntdown in another thread. Good for you and I mean that.

Come on +400 stupid cbomb. Get off cuntdowns tiny cbomb.

And

http://fonkkris.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/cccc.jpg

All in all i agree with Funkyama regarding ways this game should develop. qfc orgs were something good. they gave chance to new managers to earn money and stay in the game for a while to decide and buy vip time. all new ideas should be welcomed not put aside as now is done with qfc. i know Mike has a lot of work running this show, but some changes he does every now and then, really screw this game.

i am by far not the top manager in this game, but i am one of the oldest managers playing this game. it is too good to have just 5k users on it. dont exactly know what to give as an idea to make it better, but moves like burning down qfc orgs 5 days before biggest tournament in that part of the game, isnt the way.

anyway after this long, boring and pretty much pointless post that i am writing :poster_stupid: hope to see more managers, mroe orgs, more gyms, more cities, more new types of orgs, gyms, sytles of fighters soon.

Won't happen because the user base is declining. It won't go up because the older guys who have been here a long time are getting bored so they leave. Its a shame because this is a unique game that's very addictive, shame a select few ruin it. I'm not saying everyone should get along because that won't happen, but when certain individuals get targeted that's when it becomes a problem. I'm not just saying me because its not just me but I've seen cool guys come and go. I speak to few managers in this game bt the ones I do stay away from the forums because of all the bull shit.

• Upvote 2