Wolf Palace London smack talk

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/41/41w2.jpg

Andraej "Spetnatz" Drakorov

Muay Thai stand out Drakorov arrives at the Sawadee gym in Montreal on the eve of his fight in Rio where he debuts in the Wolf Palace Rio.

Richie Ciapelli of MMAUSofA is in Montreal to interview 2 time World Champion Rory Lyons but is surprised to see Andraej arrive for training.

Richie "Andraej, whats with the training man, arent you flying to Rio tomorrow for a fight?"

Andraej "Yeh man, got my debut in the Wolf Palace, then flying straight back, don't figure Im gonna be in the cage for long. "

Richie "How has training gone, you ready then , you sound confident?"

Andraej "I'm going there to make a statement, I hear a lot of those guys talk big over there, but I look at these guys not as fighters but as comedians, they are good for the org, they will bring in the fans. Once the fans see me fight, I'm gonna be god there, dont see anyone stopping me taking the 205 and 265 titles."

Richie "Double world champion?"

Andraej "Yeh, figure Im stronger than any fighter 205 or 265 on their roster, and if these guys will accept a fight against me, I will prove it. So make sure you check out my fight in the Wolf Palace, they gave me a can so Im gonna go for the KO real quick, and Im mean Im going in swinging, I aint gonna see what this dude has got, Im gonna walk through him."

Richie "You here train?"

Andraej "Yeh, dont see this dude warrants me missing training, Im the best in that org, just gotta prove it now."

Richie "Good luck Andraej, I know your camp expect great things from you, catch up when you get back home."

Interview with Rory Daly (WPR owner):

Jimmy: Jimmy Harris here, from the WPR show! I am here with the man in charge of WPR; give it up for Rory Daly!

(The crowd goes fuckin wild...)

Jimmy: So, there has been a lot of smack talk amongst the WPR fighters; Kenny Powers, Big Fatso, Tomas Nxon, Grim Reaper, Randall White just to name a few but most recently Andraej Drakarov has made a bold statement claiming he is the best in WPR, what are your thoughts on him and his statement?

Daly: Well, The Peel Steel camp sounds very confident in their golden boy Andraej and perhaps rightly so; prior to Steel's call out the smack talk was rather busy, could it be that Andraej has put fear into his fellow 205ers or even 265ers as he has decided to challenge? Well, I am excited for his future in WPR but hold your horses for there is plenty of talent in the 205 division and more to come... WPR has sent their best scouts across the world to find the best talent there is to offer in all divisions. But, I admire his confidence and talent and look forward to what he has to offer the fans of WPR!

Jimmy: I too am excited to see what he has in store for us! There has also been a feud between Kenny Powers and Big Fatso, which has been goin on for a long time now, which surprisingly the current 185 champ has stated and got himself involved in the line of fire between KP and Fatso. Are you surprised by this?

Daly: Well, he is a champ, even if it is a few weight classes below the two he is gettin involved in and of course being a champ can get to ones head, but don't get me wrong I think he is a funny dude and I personally love a bit of smack talk! Although, he may be nudged off his high horse when he meets Christian Kane, a very talented guy.

Jimmy: You, yourself are also a manager and have some guys in WPR; KP, Carl Sykes, Carlos Falcao and Danny Hastings. How are they gettin on?

Daly: Well starting with Kenny Powers he has impressed me a lot with 2 KO victories in under a minute and as we all know he is facing Big Fatso, a tough opponent but go damn I hope he wins tonight after all the smack talk he has dished out... Well his morale should be up after last night when he got rather intimate with Ms Rousey so I am hoping for the best.

Carl Sykes started off with a loss via submission but since then he has worked very hard on his BJJ and earned a purple belt and now is 2-1 with 2 sub wins. He faces Kwan Gracie in a week and I believe he will be the victor and one day hopefully the champion as he is climbing the ranks.

Carlos Falcao has been very disappointing in the TUF tournament representing Brazil. He is most likely gonna get cut after the final round of the preliminary stages which is coming up soon... I don't wanna talk about him, I have already told him my feelings.

Finally, Danny Hastings who is fighting in the World Dominance tournament in WPR is coming off a loss to a great contender in Team Poland but I still have faith for the boy. He has dangerous Boxing skills and I wish him the best of luck in his next fight against Jimmy Smith from Team USA. I am very happy to be hosting the Word Dominance 2013 tournament in WPR and hope team UK can pull off an upset win!

Thats all I have time for I am afraid, I am a very busy man! Thanks you all for comin out and look forward to seein you in the near future! And to all the WPR contenders best of luck, thanks to all of ya!

I believe the problem is that there is no longer a cheap conditioning gym in Rio. Cozad does suck ass though as when you see a guy training there you know he's quite likely to lose.

Loved this preview lotos. Great work, keep it up.

I'm sorry about all the COZAD stuff I spent a ton of time researching for that preview and I had already posted it before I went on the highstreet to pick up a t-shirt and noticed that foundations had closed. It's a shame, Nxon went through there on his way up. But if I offended anybody than I apologise, and I wrote that preview, not lotos apparently I'm the writer here somehow.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/39/39w15.jpg

-Andreas Donovan-

Patrick Miller, My name is Andreas and I see all these thing about you a all star wrestler. In Ireland we no have all these wrestling credintials, I'd like to see what a ol fighting boxer like myself could do against and ol amerikan take me down guy like yous. I am not signed by any onez but I would signz a contract if yous agree to a fight. Until then I'll be in Amsterdam practicing my hookah techniques.

Welcome to WPR Andreas, I can sign you a contract if you wish and the fight between yourself and Miller seems like a good match up so I would be able to send you both the fight offer!

I'm sorry about all the COZAD stuff I spent a ton of time researching for that preview and I had already posted it before I went on the highstreet to pick up a t-shirt and noticed that foundations had closed. It's a shame, Nxon went through there on his way up. But if I offended anybody than I apologise, and I wrote that preview, not lotos apparently I'm the writer here somehow.

People need to get out of Cozad no matter what, what you said is right! Also, was a really good preview keep em comin.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ahh my apologizies, I was pretty tired when I wrote that and glanced at lotos name as he was the post above yours and thought it was him who wrote it I guess, stupid mistake on my part, still not used to your forum name, sorry. Yes it is a shame that Foundations closed down, it was a great gym, and now there is a big hole that needs to be filled, Rio is really in need of a cheap strength and conditioning gym. It was a very good preview, probably the best one that has been done for WPR yet, I really liked it, thank you for doing it for us escudo.

People need to get out of Cozad no matter what, what you said is right! Also, was a really good preview keep em comin.

Ahh I know it's hard to think about the new players when you have lots of money like you do, but let's think about this for a moment. You are an ID restricted Org owner so you need to think about the new players for once! WPR is still recruiting new players right? WPR is an ID restricted org after all right? Or is WPR not newb friendly?

Ok let's assume WPR is newb friendly atm, because I thought they were. Ok so you have a new player who has started the game, he got like $100 in his manager account for following the basic instructions in the game, that's nothing not really worth mentioning. Then his fighter has $900 in his account for starting in Rio as it shows me atm. So 1 of his 4 fighters gets a 1500/1500/1500 contract offer from WPR.

So the fighter accepts the offer and now the fighter has 2350 in his bank account. $50 took out from starting in Cozad I believe? or he has $2400 either way it does not matter for the illustration. Anyways he finds out about supplements and clothes and goes and buys let's say $350 on supplements and clothes, no trouble to spend that much. And you definitely need the supplements for training strength and cardio.

Then he is forced to leave Cozad, so the cheapest gym, that is available in Rio is $500 a week, and there are 2 more gyms at $600 a week, all three of them would fill up really quick with people if they had too leave Cozad because of 'orders to do so', actually there's not much space in any of the public gyms in Rio atm. As foundations had a lot of people in it, and now most of them are in cozad. There is no cheap strength and conditioning gym left in Rio.

So the fighter has $2000 left that's 4 weeks of training left, if he don't buy anything else, before the fighter goes into no training at all mode which is the worst case scenario, so let's assume he will get a fight within 3 weeks, and the ones who win will get $3000 for the win and they can afford to keep training in those $500 a week gyms, and the ones who lose get $1500.

So the ones who win will be able to afford to stay training at those $500 a week or more gyms, that's assuming there was not a space problem there too which there is a big space problem atm, and all the gyms in RIO would quickly fill up if the fighters had the money and knew about the benefits of leaving Cozad, and the new players that lose will not be able to afford to train in another gym rather than cozad, basically unless they fight again in less than 3 weeks time.

So they will be forced to go back to Cozad. That's not to mention a player who started in another city and his travel costs. Better start paying them more money starting out, having them spending $500-$1000 a week going bankrupt, training up their strength and conditioning. Not cool. Or help them get more money some way.

I'm sure many of the new players are probably not even reading this thread anyways but let's assume they are. if I was one of them I would be thinking you better give me a little more money if you want to give orders like that, or find someone willing to start a new cheap strength and conditioning gym.

Imagine if you knew if you lost you next fight that you could not afford to follow the boss's orders, I would either forget about the boss, or just get really picky on who I would be willing to fight. Either way not good.

Riiiight well you have done your research fair enough! I was not aware that there was not a cheap decent gym in rio. I am not ordering people to do it that was clearly a joke; at ye end of the day I do not mind where someone else's fighter trains... But I was just tryin to get the message across that its a bad gym... Then you say that I don't want WPR to have noobs in it!? There are plenty and I am more than happy to have them in. Everyone was a noob at one point so I would certainly not exclude them, besides I mentor 2 noobs right now, so yeh I am all for noobs.

Anyway, I don't want This smack talk thread to turn into some cozad gym debate or whatever this is, I like smack talk and it was goin well so let's leave it at that.

Escudo keep up the good work and I like how u include the gyms of he fighters in them and everyone keep up the smack talk its entertaining! :)

Ps perhaps a thread should be put up about cozad guns and/or how there is a big opening for a gym in rio right now.. A noob could make a tonne of money by opening one with a loan... Mystery you could get on that as your clued up on the rio situation! Anyway no more here in the matter!!! Haha

Riiiight well you have done your research fair enough! I was not aware that there was not a cheap decent gym in rio. I am not ordering people to do it that was clearly a joke; at ye end of the day I do not mind where someone else's fighter trains... But I was just tryin to get the message across that its a bad gym... Then you say that I don't want WPR to have noobs in it!? There are plenty and I am more than happy to have them in. Everyone was a noob at one point so I would certainly not exclude them, besides I mentor 2 noobs right now, so yeh I am all for noobs.

Anyway, I don't want This smack talk thread to turn into some cozad gym debate or whatever this is, I like smack talk and it was goin well so let's leave it at that.

Escudo keep up the good work and I like how u include the gyms of he fighters in them and everyone keep up the smack talk its entertaining! :)

Well you did say that they should leave Cozad no matter what. I rather this not be a discussion thread either. But I had to say something with what you were saying. And Escuedo just pointed out that Foundations had closed before you said that, as you quoted him yourself, most experienced players would have known that was Rio's cheap Strength and Conditioning gym. As an Org owner you should have been well aware of that. I am not saying you are not noob friendly, i'm saying don't give orders even if they are play orders of something that is not at all reasonable/noob friendly, unless it's clearly playing around. Some players might take them serious. Cozad is indeed a horrible gym to train at, we all know that though.

Ps perhaps a thread should be put up about cozad guns and/or how there is a big opening for a gym in rio right now.. A noob could make a tonne of money by opening one with a loan... Mystery you could get on that as your clued up on the rio situation! Anyway no more here in the matter!!! Haha

I did not know Cozad had guns, but you might need to talk to Mike about that :P Sounds like another reason to get out of there :D Yes a new player could make a lot of money from opening a new gym with a loan indeed. Picking on me again I see, so I had to pick on you, just like Fatso will be picking on KP in little over a couple of hours from now :P

When Immortals New York was young I funded a new gym with 1 elite CT coach, paid the owner 5k per week to cover the coach and he took the rest. It was a private Immortal gym. From there he got a second coach, eventually went public and after changing owner 2 more times it now an elite public gym. Ive long had nothing to do with it, because Immortals moved on. The point being if the there isnt a gym for the new creations (which this org can still attract) guys might not create in the that region and 2nd its a marketing winner to offer $50 per week private CT Gym. I signed a lot of guys off the back of the gym.

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/8/8b7.jpg

Big Fatso:

Well you promised to knock me out, you promised to win. You have done neither, you done exactly as I expected you attacked me where I was weakest, you took me to the ground yet I dominated you on the ground for the first two rounds and then you came back in the third. I done as I promised, I promised I would win and I that I did. I do give you credit though, you fought smart to try to get the win and your words were to fool me, but I knew you were going to try to take me down at some point regardless. It was a tough fight and I respect you more after going the distance with me. As for picking your next opponent i'll have to think about that one for a little bit.

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/40/40w16.jpg

Kenny Powers:

Well,I didn't perform on the fuckin night.. what can I say. KP will bounce back, he always does. I guess the extra year or so training you have had over me paid off. I got a long way to go in my career and will be a champ one day.. Anyway, I guess Mr Invincible it is. I need some time to rest from that dodgy decision against you, so I will request some time to recover and train from Mr Daly. I will see that dick smoker in the cage when the time comes...

http://mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1368110265jokers.jpg

WPR 9: The Uprising

Sam Shields vs. Experiment Numero

Our first fights of the evening is a clash in the welterweight division features WPR newcomer Sam Shields a Boxer and wrestler who is extremely well rounded featuring a purple belt to go along with all his other skills. He hasn’t had any fights in his career so his style is a question mark, but it’s doubtful he will want to hit the ground with Experiment Numero. Numero is coming off a submission loss to BJJ brown belt Xhorez Psylo at WPR fight night 2 and will be looking to rebound with a submission win. But given that he is a BJJ guy facing a guy with better wrestling and striking he’s going to have a rough go of it. If it hits the ground anything can happen but can he land a take down before Shields’ hands get the better of him?

Prediction: Shields by KO

"The Tabla Master" Zakir Hussain vs. Matheus Ruas

Zakir Hussain is a Boxer and BJJ purple belt who is coming off a loss to ground fighter Jacques don Pierre at WPR: 6. He was submitted rather quickly against the superior BJJ guy and it seems to have affected his morale a bit as he seems a little unmotivated for this fight. His opponent Matheus Ruas is very similar except he exchanged a little BJJ skill for even more focus on his boxing, sporting some serious top class hands. Both these fighters train out of the G-22 Gym here in Rio. Bet these guys have done quite a bit of sparring together. Maybe that’s why Hussain’s morale is so low. If Hussain can land the takedown it’s his fight to lose, but seeing as it looks like neither has strapped on the wrestling shoes a day in their lives it’s unlikely that he can pull his opponent down.

Prediction: Ruas by KO

Pele Silva vs. Danny Smith

Honestly this fight is disgusting to me. Pele isn’t in a gym; Danny’s in a Cozad in Sydney and is way out of shape. Fuck it.

Prediction: Pele by Danny gassing

Briggs "Baby" Lovejoy vs. Jackie "Chan" Rouisey

Briggs Lovejoy is a pure BJJ fighter coming off a submission victory over Miguel Augusto at WPR: 5. He is very predictable in his game plan and he will obviously be looking to get this fight to the ground and look to work his evil submission game en route to another victory here in the WPR. This is easier said than done though because the man across from him might be able to hang with him on the ground for at least a little while. Jackie Rouisey is a striker and with a purple belt when it hits the floor. His lightning quick hands earned him the KO victory over Silva Bones at WPR fight night 2 as well as KO of the night honors. He’ll look to keep this one standing and use his advantage over Lovejoy to get the win in decisive knockout fashion.

Prediction: Rouisey by KO

"Amah" Lungdumtu Amah vs. "El Diablo" Mauricio Melendez

Lungdumtu Amah is a BJJ fighter coming off a TKO loss to number one contender Thomas Nxon after he was taken down and pounded into the canvas by the superior wrestler. This man is an experienced veteran of 10 fights (1-1WPR) and will look to use his wrestling to dominate his opponent before submitting him. Mauricio Melendez is a boxer and BJJ purple belt and is coming off 3 straight submission wins in the WPR. His last fight was a 56 second Kimura victory over purple belt Frank Jones at WPR fight night 2. Both of the men train at the respected Academia Ipanema gym and I’m sure they have spent plenty of time on those mats together. Lungdumtu has shown in the past he can be beaten by a better ground fighter and everyone who winds up on the floor with Melendez has wound up tapping sooner or later. That combined with Melendez’s good hands and this looks like his fight to lose.

Prediction: Melendez by submission

Xhorez Psylo vs. "Stumpy" Renan Cavallo

This is going to be one for the grappling fans as both these dangerous BJJ guys have left a steady stream of broken and unconchise bodies in their wake. Xhorez Psylo is on a 5 fight win streak with 4 arm bars and a Kimura. He trains at the Rio’s cheapest conditioning gym, which is being sold so he might find himself looking for a new gym very soon, and he should as he has enough cash to get into an elite gym without a problem. Renan Cavallo is a WPR newcomer and won his only fight so far by Kimura. He trains out of the G-22 gym and is looking to make a statement that he belongs with the big dogs in the WPR. Their stats are almost identical but looking at their styles Cavallo tends to use his ground and pound to soften his man before looking to take his arm whereas Psylo is more of a scrambler throwing every sub in the book at his man until something sticks. I think Cavallo takes this with his more methodical ground game and superior training but its close and Psylo is a wily veteran in comparison.

Prediction: Cavallo by submission

Roberto Gomez "Chapolin" Bollanos vs. James Braddock

This has all the makings of a fireworks display that should have the fans “oohing and ahhhing” from bell to bell and it’s an even tougher call than the last one. Roberto Bollanos and James Braddock are both sprawl and brawlers. In a combined 8 fights neither one has ever attempted a takedown. Bollanos tends to stay on the outside more and pick his opponents apart from range but Braddock is probably going to look to clinch and dirty box his way to the W. Bollanos is no slouch in the clinch either so this fight might look a lot like Don Frye vs. Takayama for all you MMA old schoolers or newbs who haven’t seen that fight, picture a hockey fight with no skates on. That is what this might look like. That said Braddock is more proven from the clinch and has a slight Muay Thai edge and that is probably what will get him the win. That being said, anything can happen when you put 2 strikers this good across the cage from each other.

Prediction: Braddock by TKO

"The Last Key" Owen Rose vs. Jeffrey "Gas Chamber" Chambers

Owen Rose is a boxer and wrestler with a Bjj blue belt coming off a unanimous decision loss to Christian Kane at WPR: 6. He spent most of the fight getting his takedowns stuffed and eating a jab for his troubles, If he had decided to make it a straight boxing match he probably could have taken it but he’ll be looking to come back strong against Jeffery Chambers. Chambers is a pure grappler with above average wrestling and a sick ground game that saw him submit Matheus Fonseca in just over a minute at WPR: 7. both come out of great camps and appear to be in top form for this fight. But as all striker vs. grappler matches go it will be won or lost with the takedown. Rose holds the tiniest advantage in wrestling but will it be enough to stuff 15 minutes of takedowns from another solid wrestler?

Prediction: Chambers by submission

AND FINALLY AFTER WEEKS OF SHIT TALK, INSULTING EACH OTHERS ART, FIGHTING STYLE NXON’S HAIRY FACE AND GRIM’S TENDANCY TO GET KICKED IN THE PENIS WE HAVE IN THE MAIN EVENT OF THE EVENING

Tomas Nxon vs. Grim "Death" Reaper

This 5 round fight for the WPR lightweight title will be a classic striker vs. grappler match which almost always end in brutal fashion for one of these fighters, and with all the bad blood on both sides expect the referee to have to work a little harder to pull the winner off the loser. Nxon is an absolute wizard on the ground not just with his submissions; he showed some versatility using his ground and pound to TKO the wily veteran and submission specialist Lungdumtu Amah in 3 minutes at WPR fight night 2. He faces Muay Thai wrecking machine Grim Reaper. Reaper a kick specialist who uses nasty leg kicks before going upstairs with unpredictable head kicks that left Rob Ramirez dazed and broken in his wake at WPR: 6. Grim trains at the established Meat’s slaughterhouse gym which boasts 6 champions in 3 different orgs. Nxon trains at the up and coming Vae Victus fight team with a slew of rising talent and will look to become the first of many champions out of there. The fight comes down to this, can Grim put the lights out before Nxon takes him down and starts tearing him limb from limb? It is literally a dead heat in wrestling and both have a pretty solid idea what the other is going to look to do here. So let’s just see who really wants that belt around their waist at the end of the night.

Prediction: too close to call

• Upvote 1

Well Nxon is my fighter so I kinda have a biased opinion, but if i'm objective about this fight it looks like a coin toss. But hopefully He can pull it out with his tremendous sasquatch powers. :winner:

• Upvote 1