What you gave is an ESTIMATE!!!! Moron. An estimate is a GUESS. I gave statistical facts... it is you, and not I that is ignoring facts.

Latvian and Russian are pretty much one and the same. I will not get into that argument, however, because I have had a Ukrainian man get quite upset with me when I implied that he was Russian. Not that I give two shits what Humours thinks, but there might be Russians or other Slavic peoples out there in this game that I have no intention of insulting.

:OMG:

In an effort to avoid getting caught up in derailing of threads because of that insufferable waste of skin, Humours, I have added him to the ignore list. The only manager to get that distinction from me. Hopefully this will keep me from the temptation call him on his bullshit, lies and inaccurate horseshit.

To the OP and all others that were legitimately posting concerning the topic of this thread, I offer my apologies. I know I got caught up in this pointless debate with a sub-human piece of garbage and it derailed this thread completely. Hopefully we can get it back on trak and continue in some reasonable sense of debate and discussion without the Humours pollution creeping in... or at least without my bantering with him. I would have better luck herding cats.

Again, I apologize for my part in derailing this thread.

• Downvote 1

Trust me. You will be glad you did. I only have 2 on my ignore list, and making him one of them was the best move I ever could have made.

I only ever put one guy on my ignore list was Jeepis. It just so happened to be that he was also Latvian. For some reason I find it hard to believe that that is a coincidence.

It's so weak to let him off the hook. Especially because he just keeps on doing the same shit that he did before. Mike gave up and that lowlife won. That's so sad. I can't imaging how embarrassing it must be to let that cancer have the better of you. The same for the people who keep on talking to him. Don't call him a moron if you can't help but respond.

• Downvote 1

I wasnt thinking that they will shoot at Russian by that I just wanted to know what range can they shoot.

It wouldn't matter for if they even shoot a bird from nk into Russia. You will wake up to hear Russia burn nk to the ground and that's no joke. So pleas nk I beg you fire a rocket at russia if you have the balls.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It wouldn't matter for if they even shoot a bird from nk into Russia. You will wake up to hear Russia burn nk to the ground and that's no joke. So pleas nk I beg you fire a rocket at russia if you have the balls.

So NK is possible to shoot that far?

I only ever put one guy on my ignore list was Jeepis. It just so happened to be that he was also Latvian. For some reason I find it hard to believe that that is a coincidence.

Jeepis? Jeepins is slang for apple in Latvia commonly use in country side. He was a serious player? I have never seen him on the forus or in the game but would be great to have other active Latvian player.

I thought about putting the people who respond to humors on my ignore list, but I am going to give those posts a minus 1 instead. Don't be a moron.

Maybe others should do the same.

What a sad fucker. I respond to Kac to pass the time but this pathetic cbomb is going to go around giving -1's lol. And he thinks he's that influential others will follow him.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

What a sad fucker. I respond to Kac to pass the time but this pathetic cbomb is going to go around giving -1's lol. And he thinks he's that influential other will follow him.

Dont worry all responses to me now will be granted +1

What a sad fucker. I respond to Kac to pass the time but this pathetic cbomb is going to go around giving -1's lol. And he thinks he's that influential other will follow him.

People with common sense will. I'm confident that there are at least some. Some people aren't clever enough. That's fine. Having a conversation with humors here makes you as popular as talking to a pedofile does in prison.

• Downvote 1

People with common sense will. I'm confident that there are at least some. Some people aren't clever enough. That's fine. Having a conversation with humors here makes you as popular as talking to a pedofile does in prison.

So you think people with common sense will follow others around just in case they respond to Kac and then give them a -1. Right - finally found someone more full of shit than Kac. Well done.

• Downvote 1

So you think people with common sense will follow others around just in case they respond to Kac and then give them a -1. Right - finally found someone more full of shit than Kac. Well done.

You sound so bitter. Don't be a sourpuss. You don't have to do it. I only want to encourage others into a combined effort to get rid of that scumbag. It would be fairly easy if people weren't complete idiots. If you want to be dumb and talk to a racist scumbag troll, go ahead. You won't achieve anything but make yourself look like a fool and get a minus one from me as long as I can give them.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You sound so bitter. Don't be a sourpuss. You don't have to do it. I only want to encourage others to have combined effort to get rid of that scumbag. It would be fairly easy if people weren't complete idiots. If you want to be dumb and talk to a racist scumbag troll, go ahead. You won't achieve anything but make yourself look like a fool and get a minus one from me as long as I can give them.

I sound bitter. This is coming from the guy who cries foul at nearly every post Kac makes. Even if it's not offensive. Always with the whine, whine whine 'can somebody ban humors. I don't know why someone won't ban him' and all that drama.

Difference is I know mine and Kac's exchanges are full of shit. You however don't seem to realise how sad you just sounded. Minus me all you want. Guess what - no-one cares, I know I don't.

Now go cry to mummy and tell her the naughty boys are on the forum again.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I sound bitter. This is coming from the guy who cries foul at nearly every post Kac makes. Even if it's not offensive. Always with the whine, whine whine 'can somebody ban humors. I don't know why someone won't ban him' and all that drama.

Difference is I know mine and Kac's exchanges are full of shit. You however don't seem to realise how sad you just sounded. Minus me all you want. Guess what - no-one cares, I know I don't.

No go cry to mummy and tell her the naughty boys are on the forum again.

Tell them darksoul tell them!

I am sad because I want to get rid of a guy who posts swastikas and images of Hitler on the forum. You need to get your head straight son.

Not for that moron, where did I say that? Maybe your attitude would get a better reception if it was changed a little. Maybe not starting straight off with calling people names and thinking you're someone that can dictate what they do with their time. Sure, follow Kac around and minus all the posts made to him. Nice use of common sense.