Dominance (190k +)

• 1 month later...

Brandon Hale: "Dean Wakefield brings it, it could just as easily been me on the wrong end of a TKO. Some may be disappointed that the fight only lasted a little over a minute, but when you have two guys with this type of power, throwing heavy shots at each other, it was a miracle that the fight lasted longer than 30 seconds."

• Upvote 1

Damien Sepultra wants his belt back!! Sammi Assississsisssissi give him what he deserves!

He's close to a title shot at least. ;)

I'm really sorry for the Scottie Power vs Henrik Seppala fight, somehow the fight got booked as a 3 rounder normal fight, even though it should've been a title fight. We'll have a rematch later on, we will just let both the fighters rest for a bit.

He's close to a title shot at least. ;)

He's Close?? Are you kidding me?? If you look at all the past Champions everyone of them received a title shot based on only 1 or 2 wins within Dominance, not including the current Champ who is btw defending against a guy who earned his title shot following, count them....ONE Dominance win!! Stop holding Sepultra back son and give the people what they want!

I'm really sorry for the Scottie Power vs Henrik Seppala fight, somehow the fight got booked as a 3 rounder normal fight, even though it should've been a title fight. We'll have a rematch later on, we will just let both the fighters rest for a bit.

That right there speaks volumes, incompetence at its best!

• 4 weeks later...

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13784142772794.png

Dean "The Bromley Bad Boy" Wakefield

26 years old

170lbs

10-5

" My last fight didn't go the way me and my team had planned, when you step in the cage basically every fighter has a gameplan but that's until you get punched in the face. I love a brawl and perhaps that was my downfall in my last fight. It's never nice picking up a loss but I'm determined to get back in there and get back to wining ways. In my next fight, I'm stepping inside that cage and I'm not leaving it until I get the win. "

Jack Hoffman is celebrating in style after a decisive knock out of Dean Wakefield. After being counted out in the pre-fight press coverage it gave him all the motivation necessary to go toe to toe with the Bad Boy. Dean, heck of a fight.. that was fun. Now it's time to rest for a few days but get back in the gym as I hunt that elusive title.

Hess connects with a jab, followed by a picture perfect straight right that sends Douglas to the canvas, out cold! What a finish by Hess!

Does this mean we don't need to hear about this chucklefuck being some kind of a HW legend anymore?

• 4 weeks later...

27 years old

170lbs

11-6

" Man I missed that feeling I get when I see my opponent drop to the floor and the lights go out after I smack him with a couple of hard punches, nothing beats it! Hoping this will be the start of a long winning streak. A lot of work will be needed in the gym to ensure that I keep winning. Big thanks to Sami for keeping faith in me. "

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

27 years old
170lbs
12-6

" That fight couldn't have gone any better for me. Great feeling having finally won two fights in a row here in Dominance, I want to add to this winning streak in my next fight.

I'll be honest with you guys, I wasn't sure if I was going to get the KO tonight, that guy is hard as nails and can take some powerful punches to the face and stay standing. I kept connecting and he just would not go down but as soon as I seen him wobble in the last round, I knew this was going to be another KO victory for me.

Thanks to all the fans who support me, love you guys!"

• Upvote 1

Maybe I was a bit to harsh sacking my guy when he lost to Wakefield mark.

Good event widing. Nice to see Sacket getting revenge on his loss. And Hess losing a decision shocked me

Yeah imo a bit of an over reaction, thought your fighter was going to win the fight against Dean Wakefield. Looks like Dean destroyed his chin :D

I think your guy could have went on to do well, he was undefeated before fighting Dean Wakefield, so he must have been doing something right.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/23/23b6.jpg

Jack Hoffman

Reporter: We are here with a victorious Jack Hoffman who just got done sending Brandon Hale to the canvas for the first time ever.. Jack, how does it feel?

Jack: Damn, feels good... real good. We know each other very well considering this is our 4th fight.. but to finally finish him, I couldn't be happier.

Reporter: You were aggressive from the get go, was it your idea to smash hard before he gets the chance?

Jack: Of course.. you don't let a fucker like that get his range because his punches hurt.

Reporter: Did anything surprise you?

Jack: Actually yes.. the fact he clinched me so much and did so little, lots of hugging but he kept me there a lot. Luckily I was able to break free and land some good shots. I'm not great at MT but I can at least hold my own, find an opportunity then break.

Reporter: You had him down and nearly out... why not finish?

Jack: No way I was going down into his area, he's got a much better ground game then I do so I was not playing that game.

Reporter: That finish.. go through with it if you can..

Jack: I have really been working my feints and after nailing a big shot to his midsection I knew a fake kick could get me somewhere.. and it worked. As I raised my foot I could see him flexing to check it which allowed my to unleash the superman punch. I never expected it to work so well.

Reporter: What's next for you?

Jack: Whatever Sami wants me to do. I want to thank Brandon Hale for being a worthy opponent all these years... we have had our scraps and you are a gamer to be sure.

Reporter: And there you have it... brutal finisher Jack Hoffman!

• 1 month later...

Jack Hoffman

Reporter: We are here with Jack Hoffman who in a couple of days will be going for Dominance 170 pound title against Arni Jarnkarl.. first off, how is training going?

Jack: So far so good... got a couple of sessions left then it's to New York for the fight.

Reporter: Now Arni is on a heck of a streak... what are you going to do to finish that?

Jack: Hit him, H A R D HARD, I don't think he has ever been nailed by someone with my power... he has beaten some good opponents.. but no one like me.

Reporter: Any nerves coming into this fight?

Jack: Not really.. I'm relaxed and ready to perform. If I perform as well as I have in my previous fights that belt is mine.

Reporter: Your ground game is not so good, what are you going to do to not fall into his ground traps?

Jack: Sprawl and everytime he fails at a takedown nail him in the face, the body, the leg.. anywhere to make him feel discomfort.

Reporter: You have lost a few due to TKO.. does getting finished again cross your mind?

Jack: Well.. it hadn't, until you said something.. and at this point it just shot back out of my head. I am not thinking of it, I am only thinking of hitting him hard, fast and often.

• Upvote 1

Jack Hoffman

Reporter: I am here with the NEW 170 pound champion Jack, how ya feeling man?

Jack: Wow..I'm on cloud nine, this feels good, I'm still pretty shocked.

Reporter: You said you were going to hit him hard and you did... your first shot bloodied him up.

Jack: Yeah, I went straight down the pipe and from there it just got better.

Reporter: Now the first you knocked him down you motioned him back up... but the second time you didn't, why was that?

Jack: Well, he has a fantastic ground game so I wanted to stay away from that... but the second time I knew he was hurt badly so I didn't think he would react well to being pounded on.

Reporter: There you have it... it was a quick, simple fight... for your new champion, Jack Hoffman!

Jack: Thanks.... I want to thank Dominance, this is dream come true. I fought in the 2nd event and here we are at number 65 and I'm champ. Thanks to Sami for keeping this place going so I can come out and put on a show. Thanks for keeping me around all this time and believing in me for this championship shot.

• Upvote 2