Lightning Fight League - Smack Talk and Promos

Chris2K

Here's the place to cut any promos on other fighters or to hype your own fighters up in the Lightning Fight League, don't forget to follow the rules of the Smack Talk forum!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=859

I will always take any challenges made in this thread into account when booking matches so give it a go :)

• 2 weeks later...

Jordan Donovan:

Al Bundy, Rodriguez, Lance Marcy and Clark Griswald. Those four guys are guys I want to fight. I want to kick start my career by winning fast and capturing the title as soon as possible. All those guys have fights booked and I want the undefeated guys when the smoke clears. I want to earn the respect of the LFL owner and the staff. I want to make a name for myself with the fans and I want make the fighters in all divisions fear me. I won't talk too much smack per se but I will be open and blunt and I will work my ass off tpo become the best possible fighter in the LFL. Ya'll better be ready!

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/31/31w12.jpg

-Jordan Donovan-

Jamal Vasquez, last time we met in the ring the judges gave you the win.. the next time will be in the cage and it will be me with my hand raised as you are being carted out of the arena with a broken arm. I am coming to make a impact and you just happen to have been in my way.