awesome org in Hilo

If anyone is looking for a awesome org in Hilo i would recommend Fallen Champions. this org is loaded with fighters and is moving up in ranks after every event! the best thing is the medieval theme! and the write ups are incredible! check it out

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

If anyone is looking for a awesome org in Hilo i would recommend Fallen Champions. this org is loaded with fighters and is moving up in ranks after every event! the best thing is the medieval theme! and the write ups are incredible! check it out

I'll do the leg work but a link will probably inspire the lazier among us.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Alright CBD, I'm starting to see what you are trying to get at, so let me clear some things up! And yes this is just my word, but you can ask anybody that knows me in game or in person and I don't knowingly lie about anything. First off, yes I have my own fighters in my own org, which I know is shitty and frowned upon, but it was hard for me getting my org roster going so I filled it with my own fighters. Which before I even did it I sent some messages out to some of the more experience managers in the org(and no not my alliances mates at the time, as I think I did ask Sid but he wasn't in Round Table at the time) and none of them had a problem with it! And now I am trying to get my more experienced fighters out to other orgs, but I prolly will leave my 25 year olds in FC due to I don't see any of them being extremely good. I've had a few fighters in all of my orgs, and I've never once had a Champion in my own org! And yes I do have Galahad signed to fight against Lee Jackson for one, but thats only becuz Jackson is very deserving of the title, and the top guy in the division doesn't want the fight at the moment, and Galahad is next in line and I really want a chance to beat Rory as he likes to talk a lot of smack. And if you look at their first match up, His chances of beating Jackson are slim to none!

Second thing, Yes Gage is an employee of the org, but he has no privileges in the org. He is as his title states a fluffer, I have him on the payroll to cut down on the money that I have to send him for the gym that he runs for me! So its not like he is picking his own match ups, and to be honest with me and him are very competitive so I usually try to give him less favorable match ups(Sorry buddy!)! I really try to pick the match ups as evenly as I can, which you should know isn't always possible, and I have made it very clear to my managers that if they don't like a match up then they are more than welcomed to decline it!

Third thing, The ratings I've noticed you making a lot of comments about that. So I'm assuming that you think that Gage has rated all of his fighters with 100% to boost the rating, but in fact he told me when he tried to rate the org, it wouldn't let him saying that becuz he is a friend/or family he isn't allowed. This was before he was on payroll, and I am assuming is becuz I referred him to the game! I did send a message out to the org managers a few months ago, and asked them if they would rate the org, as at the time we only had 3 ratings for like a 30%. Then I started getting more ratings, and it started going up! I have no clue who was doing the rating, but I am assuming that somebody has to be happy with the org!

I just figured I would give my side of the story, then at least you can judge me off of that!

• Downvote 1

I look forward to seeing what you guys can do, good luck.

• Upvote 1

I have 4 of my own guys in my org (2 in a tourney) they are 2-1, 0-3, 2-1, 0-1. Having your own guys in your org is not a problem unless of course you amtch them up with easy opposition and I can back King up that he does not do that, he is facing my guy Lee Jackson in his org which he will not win! and has already lost to him lol

I dont think theres any problem with an org owner having his own fighers in his own org if hes doing fair matchups. so no problem there by me.

Steel you remember when you had Freddy White with me at DFC? Man he had some crazy could fights!

I remember, Freddy White was my Fav fighter to date. Unfortunately I lost him in a smelting accident.

hey king.. finally had time to read ur stuff. soudns like this is your second time around and maybe you both are running the org good and winning some hard fights. if so, thats cool. i hope you can see how it looked and i never woulda jumped on the horn the first time if it wasnt a good joke i had to make about "food(lunchmeat) fit for a king". but ya, hope it didnt piss you off to much but the other account does look bad even if it is a buddy of yours. if nothing else maybe consider it a reality check on what people see? i never was saying for sure of anything. never said anythign bad. all i said was that things looked questionable. im sure if i say something about it im not the only one that sees it. so in a nutshell i guess i saw somethign that looked fishy, made a word play joke on it. then sarcastically praised your 18fight win streak. dont know exactly if i was looking for any reply. just want to make jokes and the last 2 could have been passed off as compliments! lol anyway, i guess what im trying to say is that i dont mean no harm to you personally as i never saw ur name or org ever before i noticed that so all i saw was the bad vibes there with the account that looks like a duplicate. sorry if i offended you and keep up with the org in a fair manor.

• 6 months later...