women's league

I can't see it ever being officially implimented but it could be done within an Org in the game unofficially.

All it would need is for a weight class (probably 135lbs or 145lbs) to be made into a Womens Division and for people to create a fighter with a woman's name and use the custom avatar option to make/have made a female fighter AV and there you go (ok the fight play by play would say him/his/he rather then her/she but you can use your imagination for that people)

• Upvote 1

I can't see it ever being officially implimented but it could be done within an Org in the game unofficially.

All it would need is for a weight class (probably 135lbs or 145lbs) to be made into a Womens Division and for people to create a fighter with a woman's name and use the custom avatar option to make/have made a female fighter AV and there you go (ok the fight play by play would say him/his/he rather then her/she but you can use your imagination for that people)

Mike won't allow female avatars on fighters.

I'd guess that its because he cant guarentee they'd stay with the org doing a female division forever and and some point go to another org and you have fighter A with a manly name and a beard vs Fighter B with a female name and face and then it all gets a bit not the image you want to be sending of what your games about.

Could be wrong

I'd guess that its because he cant guarentee they'd stay with the org doing a female division forever and and some point go to another org and you have fighter A with a manly name and a beard vs Fighter B with a female name and face and then it all gets a bit not the image you want to be sending of what your games about.

Could be wrong

That was basically it.

• Upvote 1

Ohh you where all refearing to Nemesis post so It got me confused. Of course custom female avatars would be stupid I was thinking that your talking about if he puts reall women division in and then he dont allow women avatars :)

Could be wrong

That was basically it.

That does actually make sence if Mike wants to keep the game a more family one, having blokes looking like they are beating up women even in a weird roundabout way wouldn't look too good.

One of the reasons for not doing one before is that it would take a huge amount of time to change all of the PBP commentary to things like 'she' instead of 'he' which would be very time consuming.

Having said that it's an idea that comes up pretty frequently so maybe it's worth considering if someone had the time to rerwite a huge amount of commentary.

Assuming it's all in 1 file, open it in notepad++ and it'll take about 20 seconds. You can change them all at once.

Was about to say the same thing actually.

I don't see this happening because even looking at the whole K1 thing and how it is never going to be a big thing and womens just waters down everything even more