The Boxing Thread

Pretty tough question. I've heard many say about how great Sugar Ray Leonard, Marvelous Marvin Hagler, Mike Tyson, Roy Jones Jr, Mohammad Ali, etc were but I never got to see any of them live.

I've seen a couple of Floyd Mayweather's fights and without a doubt in my mind he's the best boxer in the world atm. Never thought the Pacman was better than him

My dad once saw Ali fight Cooper he said Ali or Cassius Clay was going to be big. Ive seen his fights and documentaries for me without a doubt its Ali there will never be anither like him

I like boxing but havent followed it for a while but theres ine question i love asking

Whos the greatest ever boxer?

Ali all the way. The guy made boxing what it is today.

Pretty tough question. I've heard many say about how great Sugar Ray Leonard, Marvelous Marvin Hagler, Mike Tyson, Roy Jones Jr, Mohammad Ali, etc were but I never got to see any of them live.

I've seen a couple of Floyd Mayweather's fights and without a doubt in my mind he's the best boxer in the world atm. Never thought the Pacman was better than him

Pacroids is a joke. Getting knocked out by old jmm a guy Floyd make looked stupid.

No doubt Ali changed boxing and reinvented it. Its sad seeing him now

Do yourself a favor and never ever watch Ali versus Larry Holmes or Trevor Berbick. Its painful watching Ali getting beaten up by guys he would have taken to school in his prime.

• Downvote 1

Do yourself a favor and never ever watch Ali versus Larry Holmes or Trevor Berbick. Its painful watching Ali getting beaten up by guys he would have taken to school in his prime.

Ive seen them they are painful to watch but its even more painful seeing him now