'Fast learner' is not such a fast learner..

Firstly, this probably is not an error and I am not looking to make a big fuss even though I am a little bit annoyed by the fact that I have created a few guys whom I ticked the box for fast learner in the hiddens bit... Anyway, I only recently started testing 3 new guys learning speed with that grease monkey thing and my 'fast learners' that I have tested are never above around the 5.5 mark.... Then I hear people talking about their 7.4-7.7 learning speed guys who did not even tick the fast learner box! Why is this?

• Upvote 1

oh and yes the guys are created are 18 and tested with an elite coach in a 1-1 session. Perhaps I am unlucky but having said that I have not tested a few of my guys with the same hidden ticked..

• Upvote 1

Very unlucky... the hidden picks are just boni - when the random basic value is crap, some sort of extra just doesn't help. It's still gambling in the end. When it comes to learning speed though, you have the big advantage to be able to exactly test it right away - so, when you are willing to spend some vip days, it would be my very last pick.

I can't remember the last time I ticked Fast learner. Although I get annoyed like you with slow learners, I'd be even more annoyed when I click Granite Chin, KO Power, and Intelligence and get my guy is Good in bed or Determined.

My guy for the 6 Nations is the slowest learner I've ever had 5 sessions to get to abysmal using 1-1 elite coach. I don't have much hope for him.

But ticking a hidden is a roll of a dice. Its the equivalent of rolling 3 doubles in Monopoly, you go directly to jail.

I see, so even when you tick the box its not a sure thing tht it will happen... I didn't even know that! Anyway cheers for the feedback guys.. I'm still learning and been here for like a year! ha anyway whoever the little troll is down voting me for asking a question can get tae fuck! lol

I see, so even when you tick the box its not a sure thing tht it will happen... I didn't even know that! Anyway cheers for the feedback guys.. I'm still learning and been here for like a year! ha anyway whoever the little troll is down voting me for asking a question can get tae fuck! lol

If you tick it, you are guaranteed to get it. This is how it works:

When you create a new fighter, all of his hiddens are determined by a random roll of the dice. You could get anywhere from 1-150. When you tick "fast learner, it adds 30 points onto the number that you rolled.

So if you rolled 100, then ticked "fast learner", your learning speed would be 130. If you rolled a 1, even the +30 still makes you a shitty learner, just not quite as shitty as you would have been had you not ticked it.

Firstly, this probably is not an error and I am not looking to make a big fuss even though I am a little bit annoyed by the fact that I have created a few guys whom I ticked the box for fast learner in the hiddens bit... Anyway, I only recently started testing 3 new guys learning speed with that grease monkey thing and my 'fast learners' that I have tested are never above around the 5.5 mark.... Then I hear people talking about their 7.4-7.7 learning speed guys who did not even tick the fast learner box! Why is this?

How does one test this?

How does one test this?

I was wondering this too. I downloaded the grease monkey scripts but I don't see anything that reveals hidden's.

If you tick it, you are guaranteed to get it. This is how it works:

When you create a new fighter, all of his hiddens are determined by a random roll of the dice. You could get anywhere from 1-150. When you tick "fast learner, it adds 30 points onto the number that you rolled.

So if you rolled 100, then ticked "fast learner", your learning speed would be 130. If you rolled a 1, even the +30 still makes you a shitty learner, just not quite as shitty as you would have been had you not ticked it.

Ok now it is super clear. Thanks mate! sometimes things take a couple times to sink in with me ha

You have to download the grease monkey script on tycoontools.com as long as you use firefox then go to my 'my stats' page then click on skills snapshot. That shows you how many points you have for each skill. the way to test ones speed is do 1 session on a skill that is useless-- and see how many points he improved by after that training session on the skills screenshot page.

You have to download the grease monkey script on tycoontools.com as long as you use firefox then go to my 'my stats' page then click on skills snapshot. That shows you how many points you have for each skill. the way to test ones speed is do 1 session on a skill that is useless-- and see how many points he improved by after that training session on the skills screenshot page.

Makes sense, thanks. Will try that out soon.

thanks

I can't remember the last time I ticked Fast learner. Although I get annoyed like you with slow learners, I'd be even more annoyed when I click Granite Chin, KO Power, and Intelligence and get my guy is Good in bed or Determined.

My guy for the 6 Nations is the slowest learner I've ever had 5 sessions to get to abysmal using 1-1 elite coach. I don't have much hope for him.

But ticking a hidden is a roll of a dice. Its the equivalent of rolling 3 doubles in Monopoly, you go directly to jail.

Determined is a good thing... Just ask Bubba KillsInWater...