Age Drop Off

(Age Drop Off: At some point your fighter will start to lose skills due to age. This is a random age between 28 and 35.)

my question is that if you create a fighter at the older age of 25, is he allowed some leniency on the age? making him just a bit older till he starts to drop off.

Or is that script much to hard to write?it sounds like to many variables

so basicly sack my 25 year old creations & get to work on future stars

Sack them when they start to loose or you dont need him anymore. 25year olds are for new managers to make quick cash so they can put their 18y olds in good gyms.

• Upvote 1

As far as I know there is no leniancy for 25 year olds, everyone is subject to the same age decline of between 28 and 35 years old, its just a roll of the dice on when it starts.

25 year old creations are good for new managers who don't have the cash to train up 18 year olds. They can fight right away and you can build up a pile of cash off their backs. If you have money to spare and patiance to see through the training though then an 18 year old is the way to go all day long.

I wouldn't sack any fighters who were winning though, thats just cutting off your nose to spite your face in my book

• Upvote 2

If your 18 year olds are getting slaughtered by 25 year olds in QFC, then you are fighting them too early. If you wait until they are near the level 1 point cutoff, they will slaughter 25 year olds almost every time.

• Upvote 1

Why does the dropoff start at 28? I mean, most fighters peak in their early thirties.

SOME fighters peak in their 30s, but for every Dan Henderson and Randy Couture, there is a Roger Huerta, Joe Stevenson, or Miguel Torres that peaked in their 20s. You have to keep in mind that even if your fighter is past his PHYSICAL peak, he still has that built up experience hidden that doesn't go away. That is what keeps fighters at the top when they are 33, 34, 35. The young guys have more skill but less fight knowledge. Having the peak set between 28-32 sounds just about right to me.

• Upvote 1