Way to go Authorities in Boston!

They did a very good job. Acted very swiftly. I am amazed at how quickly they tracked them down. On a funny note. The citizens are cheering the police as they drive off after the capture. I couldn't help to think of the ending of Ghostbusters after they kill the Stay Puft Marshmallow man and the entire city is cheering for them. I am waiting for the Ghostbuster's Ambulance to go by and Bill Murray get out and say "We came, we saw, and we kicked their ass!"

They did a very good job. Acted very swiftly. I am amazed at how quickly they tracked them down. On a funny note. The citizens are cheering the police as they drive off after the capture. I couldn't help to think of the ending of Ghostbusters after they kill the Stay Puft Marshmallow man and the entire city is cheering for them. I am waiting for the Ghostbuster's Ambulance to go by and Bill Murray get out and say "We came, we saw, and we kicked their ass!"

His brother took the easy way out now they will nail him to a wall once they bleed the info the want out of him.

do you think they acted alone or it was them to begin with? -- honestly im not so sure (which i hope im wrong and they got the two and they were alone) -- the pics they put up of the two while they had backpacks and the pic of the blown up backpack do not match -- the blown up backpack had grey strip inserts in the straps -- the pics of the two their backpacks doesnt have grey strip inserts -- trying to find the pics again and will post them

Everyone I know is demanding that we kill the one that was caught, but if he is dead there is no way to find out who helped them if anyone. There was a picture or a white guy with a beard that had a backpack with the stripe on it that you mentioned. There is also the pesky issue of us being a nation of laws ruled by the constitution. Do we really want to go down that path of allowing the government to decide if they can strip an individual of their constitutional protections whenever they feel like it?

Everyone I know is demanding that we kill the one that was caught, but if he is dead there is no way to find out who helped them if anyone. There was a picture or a white guy with a beard that had a backpack with the stripe on it that you mentioned. There is also the pesky issue of us being a nation of laws ruled by the constitution. Do we really want to go down that path of allowing the government to decide if they can strip an individual of their constitutional protections whenever they feel like it?

yea here are a few pics -- i agree drill his ass for info all you can -- if is correct guy -- i mean i have no doubt they were involved somehow or why else go do what they did the last 24hrs or so with shootouts with police and all but i dont think they acted alone

http://i.imgur.com/eePetDUh.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/KgNQBlu.jpg

do you think they acted alone or it was them to begin with? -- honestly im not so sure (which i hope im wrong and they got the two and they were alone) -- the pics they put up of the two while they had backpacks and the pic of the blown up backpack do not match -- the blown up backpack had grey strip inserts in the straps -- the pics of the two their backpacks doesnt have grey strip inserts -- trying to find the pics again and will post them

I think they were alone. But it is possible there was someone else involved. If they were alone it would mean they made multiple trips at the race. There were bombs that didn't go off. I don't think they carried more than one at a time. So either there was some help or they took a lot fo time and it wasn't the in and out job the media made it out to be. We got very little info on the failed bombs. The above pics look fishy. BUt that isn't a good enough pick of the grey stripe to say for sure that is the same backpack. It could be. But the stripe on the after pic looks shorter than the other pic. Interesting none the less. I felt there was more involved in the bombing. Even in the video that was first released. It seems there was someone walking with them carrying a bag strangely. But at the same time all the shit hitting the fan last night and it being the same two guys with no one else with them points to them being alone. So I can see both sides at this moment.

Nice to see they caught one of the suspects alive and now he can be brought to justice. Now's the part where we figure out what the motivation was for all this shit.

yea here are a few pics -- i agree drill his ass for info all you can -- if is correct guy -- i mean i have no doubt they were involved somehow or why else go do what they did the last 24hrs or so with shootouts with police and all but i dont think they acted alone

http://i.imgur.com/eePetDUh.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/KgNQBlu.jpg

I posted a video about this but Mike closed it dont know why but in the video there where facts that it could be inside job.

http://www.surenews.com/crime/social-media-pages-for-boston-bomber.htm

I think they were alone. But it is possible there was someone else involved. If they were alone it would mean they made multiple trips at the race. There were bombs that didn't go off. I don't think they carried more than one at a time. So either there was some help or they took a lot fo time and it wasn't the in and out job the media made it out to be. We got very little info on the failed bombs. The above pics look fishy. BUt that isn't a good enough pick of the grey stripe to say for sure that is the same backpack. It could be. But the stripe on the after pic looks shorter than the other pic. Interesting none the less. I felt there was more involved in the bombing. Even in the video that was first released. It seems there was someone walking with them carrying a bag strangely. But at the same time all the shit hitting the fan last night and it being the same two guys with no one else with them points to them being alone. So I can see both sides at this moment.

I'm not 100% but i think what they thought were other bombs turned out not to be bombs at all. But the story keeps changing every 10 minutes here so i wouldn't know.

Just put the news on and saw they caught the remaining bomber alive after he was found hiding in a boat in a backyard. Seems an odd place to hide when you are one of the most wanted men in the US but when you are desperate I guess anywhere seems a good place to hide.

Actually glad they got one of them alive as it may well dispell some of the thoeries being put out by people about what actually happened and why. Until the facts are known there will be a lot of conspiracy stuff going around about an inside job etc and even when an official version of events does get put forwards that won't stop some people calling foul and saying it was down to the Government.

• Upvote 1

I guess everything bad that happens is a inside job. Way to go detectives. Why arnt you guys on the case instead. Seems you guys kknow more than you lead to know. Aahaahahhaahha. Just fucking with you guys.

Yeah, I also have no doubt they were guilty. If there was any doubt the bombs strapped to their chests and grenades they were throwing around after killing that campus cop should have dispelled them. But, I still believe we need to follow our laws and not simply strip them away for convenience. It is a bad road to follow. I also hope that whoever helped them gets caught after they are able to interrogate the prisoner. While they could have acted alone, it is not as likely.

Yeah, I also have no doubt they were guilty. If there was any doubt the bombs strapped to their chests and grenades they were throwing around after killing that campus cop should have dispelled them. But, I still believe we need to follow our laws and not simply strip them away for convenience. It is a bad road to follow. I also hope that whoever helped them gets caught after they are able to interrogate the prisoner. While they could have acted alone, it is not as likely.

not to get all conspiracy theorist on you...but if it truly was an "inside job"...of course they would pin the death of the campus cop on them, and of course they would say they were throwing bombs at them or whatever.

i'm glad they got him alive as well...hopefully more is revealed now. killing him wouldve left too many unanswered questions. it does seem a little odd to me that they set off this manhunt claiming they had video of them dropping the bag, but that video was never actually shown. the only video of them shown was them just walking around during the marathon. if they only have that video, then they had as much reason to go after the guy in the picture posted above as they did these brothers.

again...not trying to go full scale conspiracy mode on this. i'm the first to go against most conspiracy theories, i just want to get a little more info on all of this. hopefully we get it with him being alive.

I head on news that stupid american write in internet ''why Czech want to attack us?'' :D have stupid they are I cant get it :) even prime minister in Prague told news that they have nothing to do with Boston bombings and those guys are from Chechnya.

Except we have all seen the birth certificate, and much like with Romney's dad when he ran it wouldn't have mattered anyways. His mom was American, so he could have been born on the moon and still legally be a natural born citizen. Romney was born in Mexico to American parents, and not a single person said anything about it and rightly so.

Except we have all seen the birth certificate, and much like with Romney's dad when he ran it wouldn't have mattered anyways. His mom was American, so he could have been born on the moon and still legally be a natural born citizen. Romney was born in Mexico to American parents, and not a single person said anything about it and rightly so.

Where is it? I havent seen it.

Where is it? I havent seen it.

I have you on ignore, so it is my fault I clicked the "read anyways" button.

http://m.whitehouse.gov/blog/2011/04/27/president-obamas-long-form-birth-certificate

I was going to link you to the made in America coffee mug which does have it on there, but it was too complicated using my phone. Might as well give you the real link instead.

So he is born in Kenya so he cant be leagally president of USA?

So you didn't even look and have no clue about US law. He was born in Hawaii, and I linked you to both his short and longform certificate. But if he was born in Kenya he would have still been legal to run for president much like Romney's dad who was born in Mexico, McCain who was born in Panama, or even me who was born in Germany. In other words, there is no reason to lie.

So you didn't even look and have no clue about US law. He was born in Hawaii, and I linked you to both his short and longform certificate. But if he was born in Kenya he would have still been legal to run for president much like Romney's dad who was born in Mexico, McCain who was born in Panama, or even me who was born in Germany. In other words, there is no reason to lie.

Ok my foult I noticed his father birth place he was born in Honolulu. But I head on news that he was born somewhere else and that its illegal to be president if your not born in USA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xh37rWmUL9Q