Need Money?

No, I'm not going to be the philanthropist today :P

However, I would like to let all new & old managers know that money can be made here a few different ways, even if you don't have VIP.

1. If you haven't seen it yet, there's a red heart on your profile page on the right side navigation menu. This icon takes you to the MMAtycoon voting page where you vote our site up on several different Top Lists. You earn $10 a vote. This can be done 2-3 times a day if you have the time & you can earn close to $200 a day doing this simple task.

2. Mike has introduced a new system where we get paid to post on forums. I urge you to get involved with whats going on in the game & get to know some of the characters/managers who play here! You get paid to post & it's fun. Win/win!

Ultimately getting a VIP contract is where it's at. You have the ability to start your own company and/or work for the many established companies in the game. We pay well! Along with that comes many other benefits that you don't get when you're non-VIP. The Tycoon Assistant is my favorite!

I wanted to throw that out there because it was on my mind. I wasn't sure where to post this but I believe everyone needs to be in the know. Take care everyone! :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

One thing I would say on the subject of mainly new folks making money is DO NOT just go around the companies asking for free cash.

Several times I have had people asking if I could just hand over some cash for their project fighters with nothing in return and its annoying. Ask for a sponsorship by all means but don't just ask for cash for nothing!