Team KAISER

verbalkint

Reporter: I'm here with Bobby Langston, who just scored a second round TKO over Po Panda due to a nasty cut. So Bobby How ya feeling?

Bobby: I'm feeling good. I'm disappointed that the fight had to end by a cut, but I'm happy with my performance for the most part.

Reporter: What was your game plan coming into this fight?

Bobby: Well I knew I had the better standup so I planned to keep him away to where he couldn't shoot.

Reporter: Thats five straight finishes for you Bobby. You moved up to the 12th in the world in the Super Heavyweight division. What's next for you?

Bobby: I'm going to go back to Amsterdam and take a week or two off and see what happens. I want to fight the best.

Reporter: Once again congrats on the win. I look forward to seeing you in the cage again.

Bobby: Thanks brotha. One more thing, S/o to Kaiser for the sponsor. Glad to be apart of Team Kaiser. I couldn't have done it without you guys.

Here's the fight: http://mmatycoon.com...php?FTID=557750

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/1350141695NinoBrown.jpg

Hello MMA fans, Janice here with New Jack City News. We're here today with MMA Fighter Nino Brown.

Brown: Hello Janice.

Janice: Hello, you have a title fight for Scrapyard next month right?

Brown: Yes, I should have the win in the bag, but in MMA anything is possible.

Janice: Our sources say with that fight, your contract will be up. Do you plan to stay with the organization.

Brown: I've enjoyed my time there. There is no real challenge there for me. If I win the belt, I was hoping to relinquish the title

without the organization taking a hit to their reputation.

Janice: If the org were to take a hit?

Brown: I would have a tough decision to make. I want my legacy to have great competitive matches. What would be the point of being

the champion with no real threats to your belt?

Janice: What do you plan to do after the fight?

Brown: If a org more fitting for me were to approach me with an offer, I might entertain it. My main focus will be training though.

Janice: Let's discuss how you began in MMA.

Brown: Well I was always interested in MMA as a child, and here we are today.

Janice: So from a child to now. It seems you skipped a big chunk of your life. I was hoping you would go more in depth about your past as an alleged drug kingpin.

It seems you were able to get away with all you did in the past by turning in dirty cops you dealt with on a regular basis. Rumors are you still have millions

in offshore bank accounts.

Brown: I have never been convicted of being a drug dealer. I have nothing more to say about any alleged narcotics incidents in the past.

Let's focus on my MMA career.

Janice: Our sources say you were the head of a ruthless drug organization known as CMB. Also that the movie New Jack City is based

on your life.

Brown: ...........This interview is over.

*Nino knocks the camera off the tripod and storms off. Janice picks up the camera*

Janice: There you have it folks. Drug kingpin Nino Brown is now an rising MMA Star. Stay tuned for more information in the coming weeks.

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/14/14b15.jpg http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/3/3w2.jpg

2013-05-25

Upcoming fight for Mr. Cluzet against the Chinese Hao Wang.

Wang has a record of 2-1-0, all fights have been finished in the first round via submissions and will with no doubt try to bring this fight to the mat.

Cluzet, with a record of 2-0-0 have won both his fights via decision by impressively controlling the pace and location of the fights with his wonderful wrestling.

This fight will be a battle of control and hopefully our representative of Team KAISER, Omar Cluzet, will be victorious.

So that is)another win for Roman Strugalsky!))

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/39/39w16.jpg

As some of you may know my fight was against this guy

Jack "The Bear" Ortiz

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/41/41w17.jpg

http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=558808

And here is the fight.

At first seconds Roman got takedown to the ground and after being hitten multiple times Jack decided to try some submussions.

When i was reading it i though thats it Roman is done cose he has only a white belt which is much weaker than Jack's blue. But suddenly after mounting roman for a first minute The Bear decided to weaker his clutch and get up. I dont know why exactly mayb he decided to check Roman stand up?Big mistake. Becose after Jack get up Strugalsky finale get what he wanted. The Clinch. And after you get in the clinch with Strugalsky its end for ya. Roman strikes elbow after elbow and manage to get a really big cut which is became even worth after more elbow shots. Finaly he creates a lil distance and BAM finishing elbow that drops The Bear on a canvas. After 3:14 of round 1, we have a winner by way of TKO ROMAN STRUGALSKY!!!

Which is not forgetting to thank his sponsor KAIZER for helping him in his career)

With this victory Strugalsky manage to stay on top 10 of VIgor Fighting Welterweight division and bring his record to 7-1 which is 7 fights wins streak(4-0 streak in Vigor Fighting)

Hope to make Team Kaizer more happy with more wins)and mayb a title who knows?)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/2/2w13.jpg

Dan Hardly had his first fight as a member of Team Dovik at the final event of No Exit (No Exit 144 - The End) on short notice against the champion Max Nobriga. He was defeated in the first round but appreciated the chance of having guys that really cared for him on his corner. He signed with the 170 lbs division of BFE to debut at BFE 59 against Nammer Da Hammer. They faced off today and The Ancestor demolished his opponent. He stuffed all Hammer's takedown attempts and with just 42 seconds delivered a fantastic KO punch that put his opponent down to the canvas like timber. Hammer was completely out and Hardly had no scratch in his face. He thanked his fans and supporters after the fight.

He was asked some questions at the press conference and here are his answers:

Q: What are your thoughts on your first win as a member of Team Dovik and also being sponsored by Kaiser, being part of their team as well?

A: I have the best team possible. Those guys really take care of me and try to make me ready to whoever I face. I had the opportunity to have a full camp for this fight and it was really intense. I'm happy that I was really prepared for this fight and I'm 100% healthy. Get in there, win and do not get hurt. I was able to fulfill all those goals today. 42 seconds is really fast, definitely one of the quickest fights I had. Clean punch and he was out, I'm happy with the outcome. I'd like to remind everyone of Kaiser support as a sponsor. They care a lot for the different guys that are part of it, sending stuff and inviting us for advertisings. I'm actually filming one tomorrow for them.

Q: What's next for you, Hardly? You're truly a veteran of the sport, so what are your future goals?

A: Winning. I'm currently 31-21 and 1-1 as Team Dovik member. I'd like to climb even more the ladder of the division and become champion. Becoming champion is one my goals and along with that I want to reach at least the 40 wins I can have. Maybe I'll retire before that, but I want to stay at 21 losses and not raise that number.

Tweet from Benjamin Belleville after his Featherweight Title Fight

@BenTheKid

Galaxy FC's newest Featherweight Champion! Awesome fight - Thanks to #TeamKaiser for help and support! On my way to Helsinki, rest a while and get ready to defend MY belt!

• 2 weeks later...

Ben Belleville found a while to talk with reporter after his title defense, when he submitted Tyson Hollyfield with amazing armbar.

Reporter: So, your title run is now legit, isn't it? How does it feel?

Ben: Man, its amazing. Finally I have a chance to prove why Im the best. Team KAISER helped me a lot. Those guys are here for a long, long time, most of the guys I have contact with are much more experienced...I feel it's big part of my success at 145lbs.

Reporter: Tyson...was kinda different opponent from what you fought lately. It was any difference for you?

Ben: Each fight is different, it's not like you can fight the same exact fight twice. Tyson is tough kid, talented muay thai striker and has solid wrestling background. I wasn't shocked when he get on top, it's normal for guys that wrestle more than they do jiu jitsu. I was kinda hoping for it to be honest. I knew I have sharper hands, but didn't really want to risk striking with him. Get him down and catch him with textbook armbar. Beautiful, wasn't it?

Reporter: Scott Levy recently said that Galaxy's management is acting strange towards guys under Vicious Management, do you feel same way? He said that Whymer is basically stealing those awards from you guys

Ben: I don't know. I can still pay my bills and make a living - nothing compared to some guys around in Galaxy, but I can live and don't worry about bills, gym fees or food, so that's awesome. Would I like to go to vacation with my fiancee? Yeah, I would love to. It's hard for me thou. We put our health and well-being on the line, I love what I'm doing and I don't want to stop, thou it would be cool to make a better living out of it. Is Whymer stealing that money...I won't answer that, it's really up to people. If fans thinks I was screwed, I believe they will speak up and twitter bomb Whymer. As for now, like I said - Im able to make a normal living and I'm happy for it.

Reporter: Your next opponent. Doug McDonald. I know you aren't stranger to each other, right?

Ben: Yeah, Doug was big part of my training fight before Kimble fight. I really like him, respect him and he made fan out of me as of late. He is solid and well rounded fighter, it will be tough...maybe tougher than Rondo fight. But I'm happy. I don't like fighting friends, but this is MMA - sometimes you have to put friendship aside and go for it. We both share same goal - to be the best. Sounds like now we are each others next stepping stone. Friends before, enemies during the fight and friends after the fight. That's my plan.

Reporter: He is known for his excellent muay thai game, so is it similar for you to what you faced today?

Ben: Nope. Not even a part of it. No disrespect for Hollyfield, like I said, kid is tough. But Doug? Man, he is whole other level. They fought before and Doug proved that he's better man. McDonald is much sharper and accurate fighter, you can almost say he's coldblooded. I'm sure he won't hesitate to take my head off with first chance he get (laughs). But disappointment here - he won't get that chance. I'm not planning to give him any opening to do anything.

reporter: Thanks for talk, good luck, Ben

Ben: Thanks so much, see you next time.

• Upvote 1

I would say let managers throw the best/most interesting fights and stoppages of their KAISER fighter. We know best our own guy and that would be faster and less troubles for you, Roger :)

Hank McCoy finally got an opponent who didnt bleed out before he got time for a proper finish.

"Oosteroom takes an elbow to the forehead.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/rocked.gif

Oosteroom is rocked!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/cut.gif

It looks like Balthasar Oosteroom has been cut.

McCoy with an attempt at a knee that misses.

Oosteroom is still on wobbly legs! Can McCoy finish him?

McCoy has control of Oosteroom and unloads with a rapid fire barage of elbows, sending Oosteroom crashing to the mat! Oosteroom looks in big trouble - I don't think he's going to beat the count! He hasn't! The referee has reached 10 and this fight is all over! McCoy looks delighted, as well he should.

Ladies and gentlemen, after 3:31 of round 2, we have a winner by way of TKO (Elbows). Hank McCoy!

Hank McCoy retains his heavyweight title!

Hank McCoy thanked the fans post fight for their support."

And with that Hank goes up to number 6 heavyweight kickboxer in the world.

http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww329/irishsamuraix/1365269275DavidStylestop_zpsde23fd21.png

http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww329/irishsamuraix/1365269310DavidStylesbottom_zpse68b14b9.png

MMAHelsinki's Matias "The Mouse" Vaskola recently caught up with David Styles for an interview.

MV: Thank you David for taking some time from your training to speak with us.

DS: That's Mr. Styles to you. We not pals or some shit.

MV: Yes.. yes sir Mr. Styles no problem sir. Umm... you are just coming off your second win and have already taken another fight against a really tough opponent in Varg Veide. Why take another fight so soon?

DS: I'm only looking to fight the best and despite Varg's 2-2 record he might actually be the most dangerous man in Armaggedon's HW division..... besides myself of course. I have respect for the big viking but I'm gonna put him down and bury him just like all the rest. I don't mind taking the fight on a quick turnaround because I'll fucking fight anyone, anytime, anywhere. I understand the fans demand more blood and I'm more than happy to provide them with the kind of fights they want to see.

MV: You also picked up a big sponsorship from Mango Nutrition recently and have been fighting under the Kaiser banner as well yes?

DS: Yep, Mango hooked me up with a great sponsorship because they wanted to hop on the "ghost train" before I got too big to sign. I won my first fight as a member of Team Kaiser crushing Dexter Mendeljohn, anyone else who steps in that cage with me is getting the same. That big viking is going to be hurt I can promise that.

MV: If you win this coming fight there are rumors you could be in line for a title shot. Do you think your ready to challenge for the championship?

DS: Are you fucking kidding me? I would annihilate anyone they put me up against. Fear has spread throughout my division. The current chump.. I mean champ is shaking in his boots. He knows I ride with the dogs of war and there's nothing but hell and endless pain in his future. My time will come when Falcone is ready and I got no problem smashing whatever damned soul he sacrifices to me in the meantime.

MV: Alright well thank you Mr. Styles and we hope to catch up with you again. Anything else you want to add sir?

DS: No problem. Just want my family to know there's no fucking way I'm coming home to NYC to lose on Independence Day. No way. We'll be tearing it up at the clubs July 4th in celebration no doubt so get ready New York! Diamond and Sunset I'll be making it rain as well so make sure your sweet asses are ready too...

• Upvote 2

I forgot to change some details on the sliders and Dan Hardly almost won even with that mistake. Anyway, his weak chin caught to him and he lost a fight he was winning in the end. I'll probably retire him right away, It was cool to think of a comeback history to this free agent I caught, but not sure I`ll wait for him to win a couple more.

Aleksander Yaroslev: I vas humiliated in my title defense and I lost ze title zhat I fought so hard to get. I now have been srown another fighter to verk my vay back into title contention. Zis man I destroyed. See zis fight here: Yaroslev vs. Davis.

I am back to form and my opponents better bevare. I am comingk for my title. You have been varned.

• Upvote 1

When will you guys be recruiting for next season.. I was kinda wondering if my fighter Richard "The Lion Heart" Lapointe (210894) could join this kinda team, where he can learn from ezperienced guys in the community..

When will you guys be recruiting for next season.. I was kinda wondering if my fighter Richard "The Lion Heart" Lapointe (210894) could join this kinda team, where he can learn from ezperienced guys in the community..

Sure, you'd be welcome of course - we start season 2 beginning of the upcoming month, so good timing.