Private Jet/move base question!

I bought a private Jet the other day and now have a couple questions.

1. Is it possible to upgrade your Jet after you have already bought it. So if I bought it with a 120% speed and now wanted it to be 150% speed is that possible?

2. How do you change a fighters base using a private Jet? I booked a ticket for one of my fighters onto my private jet but it didnt show an option for him to move base so I just flew him over and then chose move base to Rio but it cost me 10K and then he was set to 'travelling' even though he was already in Rio. So ye how the hell do you move a fighters base using a pvt jet? help!

on your schedule private jet page http://www.mmatycoon.com/scheduleprivatejet.php?JID=132 where you set up and invite fighters for flights -- on type it says visit location click the arrow and choose move base -- now to move a fighters base it takes up 5 seats -- so if you have a small jet can only move one fighter at a time -- also the invite price is per seat so if you set it at 1k the total flight cost will be 5k -- also your fighter has to be onboard to move base -- so if he isnt in his base city he will have to fly there then move base

• Upvote 1

Ah how silly of me! thanks guys... also do you guys no the answer to question no.1 about upgrading your jet to have more facilities, make it quicker etc?

Ah how silly of me! thanks guys... also do you guys no the answer to question no.1 about upgrading your jet to have more facilities, make it quicker etc?

click on the link in the post above yours -- from there you can choose to upgrade speed / range anything you want

• Upvote 1

click on the link in the post above yours -- from there you can choose to upgrade speed / range anything you want

Where do I find that upgrade button?

I replaced the ID number on the link you gave rdalycolts and I get the upgrade page for my jet but I never saw any button or link to that page before. Was actually wondering myself if one could upgrade the jet :P

Where do I find that upgrade button?

I replaced the ID number on the link you gave rdalycolts and I get the upgrade page for my jet but I never saw any button or link to that page before. Was actually wondering myself if one could upgrade the jet :P

it hasnt actually been put up or linked yet -- mike was working on it then a bunch of stuff came up

• Upvote 1