Why (Insert Org name here) ?

DIFO DIFO DIFO, only two weight classes, plus best gym in the game, am I biased? :boxing:

I have other fighters, as a matter of fact a title holder in Pride, but in my opinion this game is not about money or titles ,it is about how you can relate to people around the world you have never met and build a "friendship" or comaraderie around. Any body can build a fighter to dominate an organization but can you build a bond between you and 75 other people around the world? That happens in DIFO and the smalk talk thread. I see a lot of other orgs that have mega posts in there threads and have not read them, but I hope those guys get as much out of this game that I do.

I think I am rambling now so peace and out knuckleheads. :boxing:

I myself am an rper. So there is no way I'd join up with an Org that doesn't have unique things going on.

The current one I am in has an Ultimate Fighter thing going, and I'm hoping the others in the org will step up to make it even more interesting then it already is.

Either way, if a Fight Org gains emotion with the fighters against one another, and even the owner, I feel it will become a lot more fun.

Then again, as I said before, I am a huge fan of Rp (Role Playing), so I am unsure how others would feel about material like that. That's if many even know what Rping is >.>

Dude, Australia is still in its infancy. On top of that, there are some solid fighters and organizations. Give it time.
The orgs are cool, but Sydney was added June 1st and New York on June 22nd. New York already has FAR superior gyms. I can pay 145 in New York for the best quality training in either location. In Sydney, nothing even comes close to what I can get there and it's frustrating as hell. Luckily, I received a great offer that enabled me to move my heavyweight elsewhere. I still have 2 fighters there that are under contract so hopefully things improve.

3 of my guys are signed to Boondock Fight League.

Boondock has been awesome so far haha.

I find he's treated my fighters well, and has given plenty of opportunity for them to fight and develop.

Basically, he takes good care of them, and I'll return it with some loyalty come contract resigning time.

As for my 4th fighter, who's in New York; he's just been signed to a contract, and I'm not sure how it'll go, but we'll see in time.

Respek.