Russian Fighting Federation - Official smack talk thread

Insult your opponent's heritage, sexual orientation and tell him how badly you're gonna beat him up.

Try to keep things somewhat civil though :haddock:

• 4 weeks later...

Following the events at RFF-4 where fighter Ilham "The Goat Farmer" Aliyev turned up in a t-shirt with "Gay Fighter" written on it, and the subsequent debate and rumours concerning Aliyev's sexual preferences, Russian Fighting Federation received the following statement from manager Damcili Aliyev:

Illham Aliyev would like to respond to these allegations of man-lovin' with a simple statement: "I cant read". That's right, Azerbaijan's favorite son is illiterate and he can therefore not have known what terrible things were written upon his shirt. He would also like to point out that the time it took him to mount Boyka nearly surpassed the time it took for him to mount Boyka's mother.

• 2 weeks later...
Stan Engle made a statement tonight with his second KO in under 28 seconds, he has yet to let a fight get past the first 30 seconds

Well, Tomorrow he will make it past 30sec and after that he will found him self lying in the mat doctors all over him ;)

The winner of this weekends Middleweight Title fight should go on to reign for a long time.

Aliyev has a big advantage with experiance alone and should be a huge favorite, but Brock Michaels has that all important "0" and the confidence that any unbeaten fighter goes into the cage with. Brock still feels he is untested having only had 2 fights, BOTH against the same guy, tho he showed huge improvement in his 2nd outing against Dave Flowers and so did his manager with the slider tactics. Brock on a 2 fight win streak and undefeated and manager Neo Nova on a 4 fight win streak.

I dont see a lot of huge potentual in the Middleweight divison (no offence to anyone!) to dethrone the winner of this fight and whoever gets ahold of the first ever RFF Middleweight Title should be holding onto it for a very long time.

Huge win for Brock and im glad to hold my first title and the first RFF Middleweight title. A part of history forever!

Unlucky for Aliyev, hes a good fighter and i was supprised how early the fight finished.

Aliyev will surely bounce back and i see him as a perfect "gatekeeper" for the Middleweight division, wheather someone is a true contender or a "wannabe" .... they will need to get thru Aliyev to find out.

How come Ivan never gets on he fight reports...he keeps winning.

I usually type up a recap of the main and co-main event, plus an interesting fight or two with 100% rating.

You'll get some press along with your title shot though ;)

Frank Dank better be praying for a miracle, Ivan is the best fighter in RFF even if he is very boring.

tbh both my fighters have been boring so far, Im gonna make sure Ryans next fight is decent, he needs exciting fights to get a rematch with the champ, although first he will take some time off to get belts in BJJ white vs brown was never gonna work, although ryan was punishing him with knees in the clinch it was only a matter of time for him to get me on the floor

• 2 weeks later...

Brock Michaels makes his long awaited return at RFF-13 Armed and Ready for his first title defence. They say u arent a champ till u defend the title so here we go =)

I said before that the winner of my last fight would go on to rule the division for along time and that i saw nobody too good up and coming thru the ranks... i dunno how i missed Scott Parslow, 3-0 and hasnt been outside the 1st round yet, should be a good fight.

Brock is intent on being the face of RFF and keeping his top spot in the rankings, he will use his superior wrestling to keep it standing and go for another KO.

Good luck! may the best man rule the division.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Robert Power is looking to walk straight through Longhorn to get a title fight, he's still pissed that Vener Galiev has a shot before him after tapping him out with ease in the first round of the pairs RFF debut's.

Power says "The guy obviously sucks, he calls himself a purple belt but I know blue belts that can roll for longer than he can...he's out of shape and still carries that micky mouse belt from ECM around with him...lets just say he's a joke! I'll be front row to watch his ass get tapped out in the first!"

When reached for comments, Vener was kind of surprised. "A dude with 4-4 record asking a title shot? Hmm, wow..." - he said.

Galiev vs Carlson is 16 days away. Maybe we should ask mr. Andersen for a Power vs Galiev №2 after that? Are you game? : )

Wade Wilson has arrived and soon all mobster oriented russians around here will bow to the one known as DEADPOOL!

Yes that is a black belt around my waist and yes you will tapout! The 205 division has never seen a talent like this one before!

Wade Wilson has arrived and soon all mobster oriented russians around here will bow to the one known as DEADPOOL!

Yes that is a black belt around my waist and yes you will tapout! The 205 division has never seen a talent like this one before!

I think that black belt is tied around Wade Wilson's eyes, because this is the wrong thread.

When reached for comments, Vener was kind of surprised. "A dude with 4-4 record asking a title shot? Hmm, wow..." - he said.

Galiev vs Carlson is 16 days away. Maybe we should ask mr. Andersen for a Power vs Galiev №2 after that? Are you game? : )

Robert Power in the gym as usual was asked for a response to Vener Galiev's comments.

Reporter: Robert, what do you make of what Galiev said the other day?

Power: Galiev???...Oh the guy who's fought no one! Yeah I heard he's been chatting garbage about my record or something. Lets take a look at his record for a second...

Well firstly we all know that he's the ECM "Champion" *coughs and mutters bullshit* and welldone for that,

then he came to RFF and his first fight was awfull, he lost to some dude with a bad record...oh wait it was me hahaha,

he then fought Crinichi, who lets face it was and still is very inexperienced, he'd had 1 fight against Galiev's 6 (4wins 2 losses),

and his last fight was Frank Dank who is a great guy but he's no featherweight, lets face it he was giving up at least 15lbs to Galiev. And in the feather weightdivision that is a lot!

So there we have it with his great record of 6-2 he's never actually had a fight, untill he fought me, but what can you do?!

Reporter: Ok, so you don't think he should be fighting for the title then?

Power: Yeah I think thats pretty much what I'm saying, he's not earned it. If he wins his match with Carlson then I'll happily give him the rematch he wants but other than that I don't even think he deserves to face me unless he's got the title that I want.

• 3 weeks later...

Well it looks like Galiev's manager will get his request for Galiev vs Power 2, and it will be with the title on the line. I'm sure whoever wins this will surely be a force to be reckoned with in the future.

While Galiev holds the 145lb title after defeating Carlson in the first round with an armbar, Power has yet to be tested at RFF as he hasn't been taken past the first round here.

Will all the talk be for nothing or does Power really have what it takes to be champ...

We catch up with Robert Powerto ask fir his thoughts

"Well you know what I think by now, he's either gonna get knocked out or tapped out in the first round. I'd be surprised if he makes it past the first cuz he aint that strong, obviously he's been working on his Muay Thai but he's gonna need more than that when he steps in that cage against me."

he continues

"Galiev...I'm coming for my title baby!!!"

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20090821120110belt_work_a.jpg - This is a RFF champion belt.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/34/34b15.jpg - And this is a featherweight RFF champion, Vener Galiev.

Get used to see both those pictures on one page, cos' Galiev now №1 145-er in St.Peter, and thats not gonna change anytime soon. : )

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20090821120110belt_work_a.jpg - This is a RFF champion belt.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/34/34b15.jpg - And this is a featherweight RFF champion, Vener Galiev.

Get used to see both those pictures on one page, cos' Galiev now №1 145-er in St.Peter, and thats not gonna change anytime soon. : )

Well the date has been set for the top 2 featherweight fighters in St Pete to face off....December the 12th, put it in your diary kids cause this is gonna be a thriller!

Last night Power stated he WILL be the champ "Obviously the rankings will be changing soon when that belt changes over to my hands, but lets give it up to Galiev he's had his five minutes of fame a lot of people don't even get that...but now your five minutes is up my friend, it's time to step asside and let the true champion take his rightfull thrown!"