help with sliders

bruslimma666

Me: 18yo full boxing: wonder boxing, wonder punches, wonder strikedefense, wonder clinchwork, wonder condition

Enemy: 18yo boxing/wrestling, 3-0-0 with 100% KO (1st, 1st, and 3rd round) , training in cozad with stock clothes

fight: mma, 3 rounds, whole fight scoring,

i'm going to stay outside and fight for decision, but leaving the followmyorders/seehowitgoes slider on 50%, and setting the ffd slider on 0 seconds, so maybe can i score the KO in the 3rd round. Whole shit depends on my opponent conditioning that i can't check cause he fought for the 3rounds only once. Propably hit conditioning isn't bad.

I've got a question about clinch sliders, should i go full control and counter, or agressive and strike? I've got no idea bout that.

Fight is bout 20 hours from now so please i need fast help.

#sorryforbadenglish

In my opinion and looking at your fighter's opponent he is a sprawl and brawl fighter. Your fighter have advantage in boxing and his clinchwork is really good. If I were you I would strike with him a little and go to clinch to use dirty boxing. I think that it's the best option because your opponent never fought in a clinch. And as mwt19744 mentioned set 100% to dirty boxing and I think that you should stay in that clinch. I guess it would be better to set more % to strike instead of stall, by the way.

One thing don't throw so much combos. Most of them hadn't landed. You should set ~0.95 or something to single punches.

Wish you good luck in the fight,

Bragi~