A subject near and dear to me...

hi guys
I have a problem with set weight. Now I'm 75 inches and 188 lbs, but my goal is 200 lbs.
I training 6 times for a week, eat only proteins food, but I think it's non-effective without steroids preparates.
What do you think about this? My friend advised me get the order on thepharmacom.com. Do you know anything about this site and it production?
And please recommend me what is the best steroid for begginers.
Thanks)

I get my steroids there for a long time. For a once I had some difficults with delivery service.
Now there isn't problems with delivery.
P.S This is my last order there
13620081_137582096671037_432016865320992

Drugs are bad 'm kay. No seriously, I don't do drugs beside cigarettes and an occasional drink, but I don't have an issue with anybody else's choices, none of my business.

How about its strong association with schizophrenia?

I've got a friend who smoked weed and is now schizophrenic and a VERY different person sadly :(

Most psychoactive drugs have that effect. Basically latent psychological illnesses are brought to the forefront by psychoactive drugs. Weed, Coke, Booze, Opiates, Benzos, the list goes on and on. Anything that fucks with your perception has the possibility of triggering latent psychological problems. The good news is that most of these latent problems would manifest anyways, so the drug use is not the cause, just a catalyst that brings it forwards sooner. It is very likely that the disorder would manifest without drug use, just not so quickly. Schizophrenia is very uncommon, the risk associated with psychoactive compounds and it's manifestation are extremely low just because it is a very rare disorder.

THC and its associated cannabinoids are benign compared to almost every single psychoactive compound. I am a regular user, long time grower, but I am not necessarily a proponent of marijuana for all. For some it gives great benefits, for others it can cause problems to come up quicker than they should, for others it just gives panic attacks and really sucks. For me it is great.

:)

I get my steroids there for a long time. For a once I had some difficults with delivery service.
Now there isn't problems with delivery.
P.S This is my last order there
13620081_137582096671037_432016865320992

Why do test enantate and sustanon?? Sustanon has 4 different testosterone types that offer 3 weeks of heavy test. Prop does it off the bat and the slower esters do wonderful for a long time. Enantate is an 8 day half life ester, I see no reason to stack both. You are going into the 5k+ normal test range if you are using these at recommended dosage (your bros probably tell you to do more). I get the Stan+Sust stack, but why enantate in there?

Either way I hope you are at least using an aromatase inhibitor if you are going to stack that high. That is crazy supraphysiological dosing. Unless you are super short term on a cycle, you shouldn't be at a higher than 1200ish total test level, (essentially maximum natural level) Taking these three at normal therapeutic doses would put you at over 5k.

I'm not trying to preach but you really need to get bloodwork done weekly/biweekly, do some major research and get a good anti-aging doc if you want to go nuts like that. Give blood every 60 days minimum because your hematocrit is going to be bananas. Your estradiol is probably spiking like hell if you aren't using an inhibitor.

Be careful out there. Gains will be had at normalish doses without side effects. If you want sick gains you can do it, just don't do it too long or you'll be stuck on a lot of this gear forever.

Don't forget PCT!

hi guys
I have a problem with set weight. Now I'm 75 inches and 188 lbs, but my goal is 200 lbs.
I training 6 times for a week, eat only proteins food, but I think it's non-effective without steroids preparates.
What do you think about this? My friend advised me get the order on thepharmacom.com. Do you know anything about this site and it production?
And please recommend me what is the best steroid for begginers.
Thanks)

A. Get your bloodwork done. Free test/total test/estradiol/fh/lsh/shbg/prolactin/albumin/PSA/cholesterol/thyroid and blood sugar at the min. There are more things to test but you should be fine with that. If something shows up out of range when you aren't on any gear then go to an anti-aging doctor if you have the money or go see an endocrinologist if your insurance covers. If none of those options work then do online searches pertaining to your specific deficiency or overproduction and you will find people with the same issues you have.

B. Don't just blast your body with hormones unless you do A. If A. doesn't help or you can't do it, just give yourself "standard" doses of testosterone to start. That means about 100mg of testosterone cypionate or enantate, nothing else. This should get you to a huge test level. Sustanon is a great one if you aren't in America, but it has aromatisation problems (excess testosterone turns to estrogen in your body naturally through a process called aromatisation). If you're going to go on more that 100mg test/week you should seriously look into other drugs that help you like hCG and arimidex or another e2 inhibitor.

C. Use google and if you aren't capable of figuring this out on your own, don't do it without a doctor. You need very regular bloodwork if you are going to go on heavy cycles, with or without a doctor.

D. Have fun and don't fuck up your life over your self image. Work out, be fit and you'll be ok.

I used to smoke quite a bit, but over the years grew to dislike the feeling it gave me, increasingly growing paranoid. I know all about the quality of weed, and the environment, however, it was pretty much always the same.

No me gusto no mas.

I know that feels. Been there and back again. CBD strains will save your ass when you have that heart racing sativa feeling. Or you just go overboard. I sincerely believe (at least for my physiological type) that CBD calms you down when THC revs you up too hard. Anecdotal evidence and actual science back these claims up, but not for 100 percent of people.

For some the green just loses it's appeal at some point and just makes you sick with paranoia. For those I believe the drug should be contraindicated. Other meds do great for almost everything cannabis does, cannabis just generally comes with less side effects. (ie. Promethazine works great for nausea but causes lots of people to zombie out)

• Upvote 1