fixing sponsorship deals by noobs/penny pinchers

1st. the companies handing out these sponsorship deals are LIKELY to be just (unlearned) and under false assumptions. some think that the fighters get a certain amount of cash each day or in this Nash guys case each fight they have. so they dont want to offer 50$ every time a guy fights. And as i thought when i started is that if an NBA fighter is sponsored by Nike then he would get hype from that.. wrong.

answer --- so just a quick message pop up on the gameside to users that go to their company sponsor page for the first time. a quick noob message could warn you that sponsorships are a one time payment for the length of time, and that people will be DICKS if u do it wrong. Be a little nicer to noob vip members giving money to this site only to be turned away and want to quit cause of assholes yelling at them instead of helping and teaching them. thats right, this guy ur yelling at (nash?) is paying for this site. so why are you scaring him off?

2nd. new players want to get their fighters a sponsor cause they think the shits cool. and IT IS! but it does not make them morons to accept the deal. How the fuck are they even supposed to know that this offer was from another person and not autimated by the game? you guys need to understand what others might be thinking.

answer --- start all noob fighters off with 450$ instead of 500. and have an "auto offer" sent to them for $50 for 20 days. this will be like a pace setter for other sponsors they see coming later.

great idea tbh I dont have any sponsors yet but I always thought you got paid every fight. Its as easy as in the start of the game when you check your inbox there be a message called sponsorships and it tell you that you only get paid ONCE instead of every fight or every day. Basically fill it with all the BS you need to know about sponsors.

Sure, or people could actually read the wiki like they're told to do multiple times during the creation process. Or they could click on the blue info link on the sponsorships page to get directly to information about sponsorships. The fact is, people jump in with both feet and don't care to read about how things work. We would still have this problem, even if everyone was forced to read something in their mail about sponsorships.