Mango Challenge #3

ludovik

What time is it? It's clobberin’ tiii… - Wait... That’s not it.

http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/594/cb7d.png

Hey everyone, welcome back to Mango Challenge! As I promised last time, I wanted to do something different than those riddles and I got it with a few interesting things. So this time we’ll do a word search! The rules of the challenge are brought to you by:

Me! Yeah, that’s it.

1. You’re looking for 7 words that are answers to questions. They are the following:
    • Who was the victim of a flying knee by The Godfather? (Tycoon)

• Check the image and answer what do you think the 3 together represent: http://img401.images...30/92350888.png (Real Life)

• The only man that has submitted Otso Jokinen (Tycoon)

• The author of a novel that has the same name of the best welterweight of Tycoon (Real Life)

• The biggest Brazilian state soybeans producer? (Real Life)

• Ascension’s third 265+ lbs champion? (Tycoon)

• Check the image and answer what do you think the 3 together represent: http://img10.imagesh...antananatan.png (Tycoon)

[*]Take a print screen of the puzzle with the answers highlighted. It can be anything, but make sure you show me the 7 answers. PM me the print.

[*]PLEASE do not pass answers for a friend, let's make the winners really earn it.

[*]I'll announce the winner and runner up here. Feel free to discuss the riddles but do not post answers.

Prizes:

• 1st to solve -> $60k - WINNER: IrishX
  • 2nd to solve -> $40k - WINNER: Firus

Best of luck to all of you and enjoy Mango Challenge #3!

EDIT: I'll send a 1500/30 days sponsorship to each manager that solves it between now and the next 5 hours! It's 12 pm here so I'll know when this bonus will end. It runs the same way. Send me the print via PM and I'll send it to you. After the deadline, I'll announce those that were able to finish it here. Rule 3 is still going on of course!

•  

• Upvote 2

And following his performance last time, Jolon Williams aka Firus gets the second place once more! If any of you want to dethrone those 2 and get a prize, wait for the next time. It will be more difficult but still fun to everyone that supports and plays it. Thanks again everyone and see you next time. This one was quick!

EDIT: I'll send a 1500/30 days sponsorship to each manager that solves it between now and the next 5 hours! It's 12 pm here so I'll know when this bonus will end. It runs the same way. Send me the print via PM and I'll send it to you. After the deadline, I'll announce those that were able to finish it here. Rule 3 is still going on of course!