HOW DO I TRAIN AGAINST A BROWN BELT?

415mma

mind your own business nobodys even talking to you!

Chill out sonny boy.

All i was saying is ive been here long enough that the excuse of 'it was my brothers' etc has been used.

Anyway if you arent a multi i wish you luck in the game

Like i said yesterday "he was the one who said he would fight one of my fighters so i just 'been me' offered like you said an unfair fight to show that its a pointless fight and i wouldnt fight him so i dont understand why you have to start mouthing off?"

Thats what you need to read again

Ok, so you WERE showing off your internet penis then. Gotcha.

Dumbass.

What he is saying is that if you wanted to, you could have easily offered an actual fair fight, but instead, you decided to throw in one of your older, more skilled fighters against his, knowing full well that he would not stand a chance, giving him the alternatives of either backing down, or giving off an automatic loss. That is not behaviour that encourages new users to participate in the game, and probably one of many things that discourages them from participating in the forums. Him against you wouldn't be a pointless fight necessarily, as you have newly created fighters on your roster, the same as he does.

Pretty much yeah.

Thats what i should have said to Mannetosen

By acting like a turd in a public forum (in this case a forum acting as a designated helping spot for newer players) you opened yourself for criticism. Stop acting like a baby.

• Downvote 1