Mango Challenge #5

ludovik

Hey everyone! Welcome back to another Mango Challenge! I'll provide the important info right away after the presentation of our challenge:

http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/5387/p4j8.png

This time we'll decide the winner by random pick via random.org and all of you have a huge change to get it right and win the prize. The prize will be given by me and Scott representing Ascension. We'd love to have your participation so it's time for some rules:

• Take a print screen of the puzzle with the answers highlighted. It can be anything, but make sure you show me the 7 answers. PM me the print.
  • Reminding that when you're searching a name, you're looking for the last name.
  • PLEASE do not pass answers for a friend, let's make the winners really earn it.
  • I'll announce the winner here. Feel free to discuss the riddles but do not post answers.

- Anyone can win this and the prize for the winner will be:

$250k

- Deadline:

July 5th 11:59 pm

Best of luck to all of you and enjoy Mango Challenge #5!

Done. I'm a fan of #6.

I really like the ones that are about the games fighters because it gets me looking into the old matchups and legendary battles.

• Upvote 1

• 3 years later...