Destiny FC Smack Talk Thread

Rusher

• 2 months later...

http://i44.tinypic.com/2a0n6ag.png

Steve: Hello guys, I'm Steve and I'm in one of the best Tokyo's gym - Dojo with former World Dominance 2013 fighter - "Alpha" Piotr Bukowski. Piotr could you tell us something more about you?

Piotr: Sure Steve. I'm former wrestler, I was one of the best polish wrestlers in amatours category. World Dominance Tournament wasn't successful for me. I wasn't prepare enough for such competition and I made a few mistakes. I had been working on that mistakes in Dojo and I think that I improved a lot as a fighter. Of course I'm still improving.

Steve: We saw your fights in WD's. Your defence wasn't tight...

Piotr: Yea... That's the reason why I was KO'ed twice in a striking exchange and in the ground... I lost my 4th fights after lots of punches!

Steve: True warrior ladies and gentlemans! You're putting lots of heart to your fights. Well, you're 2-0 under DFC banner and you're in the title fight. Any comments?

Piotr: To be honest my two opponents in DFC was grapplers with no striking... They are 100% TWGC fighters not MMA. My next opponent Kenshin Yamamoto is similar to them... He is seven years older and I want to send him on retire. I had been working on my striking and grappling and I believe that I am able to put him to sleep in the first round of our fight.

Steve: You seems to be really confident about yourself Mr. Bukowski.

Piotr: Indeed, I'm, but I have solid base to for my confidence. My advantage in striking and wrestling and the fact that I destroyed similar guys to him in 1st round. The belt belongs to me!

Steve: We wish you the best. It's only 11 days until the fight, how are you going to spend those days?

Piotr: I want to do three sparring sessions before the fight and a few training sessions. I'm ready for sure!

Steve: Any words to our viewers?

Piotr: Follow my career cause I'll do some epic shit in a few next months. First step is taking the belt, second is becoming the undisputed!

• 7 months later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/42/42w34.jpg

Michal Materla (5-5 MMA, 0-0 Destiny FC):

Hello everyone, i wanna thanks to Mr. Error, to give me a chance, i have always one dream - this dream is fighting for Pride. Pride does not exist, but we have fantastic organization like Destiny FC. I heard that on the contract JunJun Jones is here, for me this is a misunderstanding, please give me a chance to give him to finish his career.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/25/25w18.jpg

Jack Hollow

"First off all, thanks to DFC for asking me to say a few words. I declined the last time I had a fight.. simply because I was focused on training, getting ready to beat Vincent Mars and take the title belt away from him. Guess what? It worked.. And maybe it's a bad idea to talk this time around.. feeling like I am jinxing myself, but fuck it. Vincent Mars is the only guy to beat me, and he beat me twice. I got one on him now.. and this upcoming match I am going to be able to make it 2-2. Will there be a 5th match if I win? Most likely.. Not only would it make sense to get a clear winner in this fight saga, but it would also bring in a shit load of money for DFC. Two of the best fighters they have, who always put in all they got every time they set foot inside the arena and ready to battle it out. I rather go down via KO then lose via a pathetic decision. I beat Mars via submission pretty damn easy last time, and it shows he has a very strong weakness there. He most likely been training to stop me from taking him down, to prevent me from making him tap like a bitch again. But it won't matter what he has done.. I had a sold striking game already, I had a solid ground game already. And this time the confidence boost is on my side. I am going in as the champion. All eyes are on me. And that motives me more then anything else in the world. I am going to show the world that Mars his time is over. I am going to beat him up this time around, screw submissions. I am going to get even for the 2 losses he gave me before and walk away with my arms raised once more."

• 1 month later...

Marcus Dantes: I crushed the can crusher Vincent Mars! What can a Tomato Can like Jack Hallow stand a chance against a real Alpha Male? I will knock your head off in the first round. If you survive the first round maybe your not really a Tomato Can maybe just a Can.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13943154853917.jpg

Bode Muller 185lbs

This will be the first time stepping into the cage since Max Casacci reclaimed his middleweight belt. Since signing with my new manager my record is 6-3-0 and I have held the title for 1 successful defense but I'm coming under increasing pressure from my manager to do well so it's nothing personal against Jack Dawkins but tonight you're gonna get KTFO or I'm gonna rip your arm from your body.

If it all goes badly wrong, it looks like I'll have to ask my manager to speak to the boss - Weasel Error about changing up to LHW as it sucks to have to cut weight at my age - I just want to eat pizza and fight! The only down side to that would be not to fight Casacci again, he's one tough bastard and we've had some great fights.

Ladies and gentlemen, after 5 rounds of action, we go to the scorecards for a decision.

Judge Yuuki Gou scores the fight 48:48

Judge Shigeki Sano scores the fight 49:46

Judge Shigeki Fujiwara scores the fight 49:46

In favor of your winner, by majority decision... Davide Dileo!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14185547748260.png

Davide Dileo won the fight he is the 205 champ but now i am going to fight at 185 lbs where i belong well my Weight is 182 lbs so i should be at 170 .good fight davide .

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/1/1w1.jpg

Festivus "B-Boy" Fisher

I'm very happy to sign with Destiny FC. Now it's time to return to action, put the gloves, and start training. Putting the parties behind my back, it's time to return to my duty. So since i'm the fighter with fight record 3-0 in Independent Circuit, it's time to start from the beggining on this organization, and therefore i need an opponent. Listen and spend a lot of time with my coach, Alexander Anderson, it's time to start making the bags and make my base here on Japan.

Ritchie "Street of Dreams" Blackmore

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/11/11w1.jpg

Kazumi Okamura Are you ready ?? because this one is going to be a good one

Destiny 90: Dileo vs. Knockout

We start off the evening, lets show every-one that they should have warmed up for US

Cheers

• 1 month later...

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/1/1w1.jpg

Festivius " B-Boy " Fisher

MMA was my destiny, since i start to train in my first gym, on the other side of the ocean. Right now, i'm very glad been part of this big organization, since i arrived, the fans have been very glad to see me fighting here in Japan. Right now, after two fights, with big guys of the league like Riccardo Rodriguez and Jermain Leaseau, i'm happy to leave all the matches with a smile in my face, so it's time to look for other goals on the league. I'm climbing very fast on the ranks of Destiny, so right now i don't want a title match, i think we have great guys fighting for it right now, so when i feel prepared to do that, i will be the first guy to talk about it. Right now i want to go up on the ranks, and need more fights.

• 2 weeks later...