Tycoon Happy Thread

My boy Bronko just went 10-0... he is a slow learner, but in the new cap system it's not that bad, he got other assets that speak for him... he is a bad bad man! With Max Hatred i have another similar psycho in my stable... both have impressed me in their developement, did not see that coming. Especially Hatred's fight vs the skillwise way superior Apollo was a real eye opener - although i fucked up sliders lol and mixed the punch/kick sliders lol, otherwise i am sure he would have pulled it off in impressive fashion.

Also, i have some really cool fights coming up... big one versus one of Tycoon's deadliest KO artists, Ed Gein... and tomorrow an interesting striker-grappler matchup at ITFL against Mr. Le Paris. Got my homework done there though when it comes to the groundgame.

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=614988

JLP's: Fred Palowakski

Sensational Wonderful Sensational Brown

vs

God know's who's: Thiago Pereira

Remarkable Mediocre Competent Blue

Can Crushing Result: Can wins via 5 second KO

made me lol... and a reminder.. this is just a game of randomly generated numbers duking it out with randomly generated results.

Man I just love when this happens. Looks like Thiago is fighting another can crusher next lol

Got my first win against Lance. Great allaround fight, was eating my nails while i was reading it. Too bad it was 5 rounder so spliff got KOed in round 4, but you know that feeling when your heart starts pumping while you read php that is extraordinarily important to you? :D few (browser) games can do that, thanks Mike.

• Upvote 1

I finally earned a shot at Ascension gold with a 3-0 run at LW there, against a cool schmo manager i always enjoy chatting with a bit, so that's gonna be huge!

The reason why i came here is a different though, it's a cool story i'd like to tell. Floris sent an org mail in which KAISER sponsorship got offered and i got in contact with a friendly german-speaking dude who just has returned to the game. And now the best thing: he originally joined the game in freakin' march 2009!!!

THEY ALWAYS COME BACK, FUCK YEAH!!! :)

53-56 Historic Record almost back to even! Had a bad start now just trying to put it back together.

Aiming to be in the top 100 managers, currently #615.

My favorite fighter on my list 'Ed Wuncler the Third' is my top fighter. Thats pretty cool.

on a side note I opened my gym BigMouth Cabrons to public use trying to bring in some sparring potential

• Upvote 2

I've started doing write-ups for an org, SFL in St. Pete, that have drawn some praise and kept my gym open. Most of my fighters are doing swell, and my record is sweet. With my mentor's help (Jax) I found some top notch free agents, and an alliance with some friendly, cool people in it (The Exiled). My former mentor Dead Disney helped me a lot in the beginning stages of my career. This game rocks!

Created a 16 year old blessed with 7.2 learning speed without picking "fast learner".

Gratz.

How do you know your learning speed?

You need to have greasymonkey scripts installed in Mozzila or similar addition to other browsers, then download learning scripts from Widing's site - Tycoon Tools. Learning speed is rated by fighters gain at useless-- skill in a training 1 on 1 with elite coach.

I got into top 100 a few days ago! Also my top project Dahl Haas will be unleashed in next couple of weeks (or two months :D). Also my fighter Garrett who until age 22 was in a public gym is poping like a crazy, so he may achieve something one day ;)

Gratz.

You need to have greasymonkey scripts installed in Mozzila or similar addition to other browsers, then download learning scripts from Widing's site - Tycoon Tools. Learning speed is rated by fighters gain at useless-- skill in a training 1 on 1 with elite coach.

I got into top 100 a few days ago! Also my top project Dahl Haas will be unleashed in next couple of weeks (or two months :D). Also my fighter Garrett who until age 22 was in a public gym is poping like a crazy, so he may achieve something one day ;)

Bragi you forgot a few things man, Elroy's big win in the opening round of the Fighter of the Year tourney, and you signed Garrett with one of the best up and coming orgs in the game! Geez you need to get your head on straight, and make sure to check your pms! haha

Bragi you forgot a few things man, Elroy's big win in the opening round of the Fighter of the Year tourney, and you signed Garrett with one of the best up and coming orgs in the game! Geez you need to get your head on straight, and make sure to check your pms! haha

Well, noblesse oblige to modesty ;).

I have to say that I'm very happy about signed Garrett with Fallen Champions. Also I'm happy that FC fullfiled my dream about having a rematch against Marcello Sanchez who have beaten Garrett twice when I was noob.

Well, noblesse oblige to modesty ;).

I have to say that I'm very happy about signed Garrett with Fallen Champions. Also I'm happy that FC fullfiled my dream about having a rematch against Marcello Sanchez who have beaten Garrett twice when I was noob.

that is what we are about at Fallen Champions man, making dreams come true! By the way how to you link through your words?

• 2 weeks later...