Synchronicity wants you!

rjs2442

Greetings everyone!!

Syncity Promotions in Las Vegas is looking for an energetic, active member of our community to jump on board and assist with operations. Our preference is to find a manager with previous Org experience, but if u are willing to learn and very active you will he given an equal opportunity. My preference is someone who is active in chat, gets along with everyone, is willing to learn (unless previous experience exists) and wants to be apart of a top 5 Fight Promotion!

On a secondary note we are also seeking an experienced writer and possibly a gfx Guy to join our team. If any of these positions interest you please contact me ingame to discuss further.

Louie

Greetings everyone!!

Syncity Promotions in Las Vegas is looking for an energetic, active member of our community to jump on board and assist with operations. Our preference is to find a manager with previous Org experience, but if u are willing to learn and very active you will he given an equal opportunity. My preference is someone who is active in chat, gets along with everyone, is willing to learn (unless previous experience exists) and wants to be apart of a top 5 Fight Promotion!

On a secondary note we are also seeking an experienced writer and possibly a gfx Guy to join our team. If any of these positions interest you please contact me ingame to discuss further.

Louie

I have lots of org experience. I ran some sucessful ones and open a gym for a new challenge. What position are you looking to fill? Pm me in game and we can go from there. Cheers.

• Downvote 1

I have lots of org experience. I ran some sucessful ones and open a gym for a new challenge. What position are you looking to fill? Pm me in game and we can go from there. Cheers.

You can crushed your own multis in your own org for 6 months. Fuck off.

How much writing will be neccessary and could I start working in late august?

Please don't let this guy be a writer, that's all i ask.

yep...legendary legend.

listen bro...pay for my vip and i'll make a glorious return as the boss of synchronicity.

Finally Pepe Torres will get paid Anderson Silva Kid Torres money.