Favourite Food

Viking

in no order:

lasagna (on my mind since you mentioned it first)

NY style pizza

blackened cajun salmon

REAL philly cheesesteak sandwiches

tallarin verde con pollo apanado (thinly pounded and breaded pan-fried chicken breast over spinach and basil pasta)

spinach and artichoke dip with fresh tortilla chips

really good carne asada tacos

thai mango chicken salad

Tuna pizza :bigshock:

He knows the good stuff, that's my favourite pizza, too... preferably with some red onions and tomatoes and fresh oregano. :) But i am used to get much hate for that, too, haha, although the pizza is quite popular here in Germany.

I have a very strange favourite... depends all on the quality of the products though: slice of freshly baked german (dark) bread with some tasty sliced tomatoes, spiced with some sea salt and pepper. Nowadays i often add a pinch of chilli and oregano, too, but not needed. Germany is not known for its great cuisine lol, but when it comes to bakery products, second to none i tell you.

Also, my mom's lentils stew or "Eintopf" as it is called here... i'd never considered this as a favourite of mine when i was young somehow, but nowadays when i visit home, it's a killer haha. Guess it is like with Proust and his Madeleines, it's just soul food.

He knows the good stuff, that's my favourite pizza, too... preferably with some red onions and tomatoes and fresh oregano. :) But i am used to get much hate for that, too, haha, although the pizza is quite popular here in Germany.

I have a very strange favourite... depends all on the quality of the products though: slice of freshly baked german (dark) bread with some tasty sliced tomatoes, spiced with some sea salt and pepper. Nowadays i often add a pinch of chilli and oregano, too, but not needed. Germany is not known for its great cuisine lol, but when it comes to bakery products, second to none i tell you.

Also, my mom's lentils stew or "Eintopf" as it is called here... i'd never considered this as a favourite of mine when i was young somehow, but nowadays when i visit home, it's a killer haha. Guess it is like with Proust and his Madeleines, it's just soul food.

German food is underrated

Saurkraut, Semmelknödel, Apfelstrudel, Schnitzel, Kerscheblotzer, Quarkkuchen :drool:

TOP 5

• Chicken in Tarragon Sauce (Just the way my mum makes it... I am 32 years old)

Chicken breast (only), in a thick bechamel tarragon sauce. Served with steak chips and peas. Hell yeah

• Gammon steak and egg.

None for that shit with pineapple! Good gamon, no fat running through it, with at least 2 eggs! Served with steak chips and peas haha.

• Pizza Hut Meat Feast

I fucking love this shit, this is my cheat of all cheats!

• Bison / Horse / Wilder Beast / Wagyu Salad

Any of the meats above, minced, made into little meatballs or shaped to prefered size, mixed in with some spinach, kale, lettuce, quinoa and buckwheat smothered in a mild blue cheese dressing. Boom

Chicken Kottu

Not necessarily in this order but these are my favourite foods.

TOP 5

• Chicken in Tarragon Sauce (Just the way my mum makes it... I am 32 years old)

Chicken breast (only), in a thick bechamel tarragon sauce. Served with steak chips and peas. Hell yeah

• Gammon steak and egg.

None for that shit with pineapple! Good gamon, no fat running through it, with at least 2 eggs! Served with steak chips and peas haha.

• Pizza Hut Meat Feast

I fucking love this shit, this is my cheat of all cheats!

• Bison / Horse / Wilder Beast / Wagyu Salad

Any of the meats above, minced, made into little meatballs or shaped to prefered size, mixed in with some spinach, kale, lettuce, quinoa and buckwheat smothered in a mild blue cheese dressing. Boom

Chicken Kottu

Not necessarily in this order but these are my favourite foods.

You from England?

None of that food sounds nice

England is well known for its shit cuisine

• Downvote 1