Great managers to have in your org

Widing

Appreciate the couple of UPG Vegas Shoutouts. It's tough trying to keep an org near the top without merging or partnering with another org, but it's not possible without the help of some good managers. I hate to start naming names, because inevitably I am going to leave someone out, but Chris Karter, Lance Templeton, Matt Cave, Harry Gorilla, Mr Gutz, Moyses Mattos, Roger Kint, Stu, all have been extremely loyal to my org even though they could have easily gone elsewhere and made bigger bucks.

Not sure how long I can hold out, I have been tempted with several opportunities, but with guys like these, it's possible to stay fringe top 10 while staying independent.

• Upvote 1

In my 3 years of running LFNC i have always had a Bricktop McKenzie guy in my org in one way or another. Classy stand out guy who will always work with me and take a hard short notice fight if needed.

In no particular order a few standouts in my org are:

Nilmar Gracie, i dont think i need to say much about him.

dinooo is always willing to send me a guy if i need some card filling if he has someone available.

Frank Nibbles: Kinda lays low and has been playing a long time. But has never turned down a fight no matter what skill or turnaround.

So many more that i know if i type more i WILL forget someone. But those are the few that stand out in LFNC

I have oodles of great managers, but some which have been supporting me for 2 years now:

Halvard Storstrand

Ruphus Duphus

Dead Disney

Jonas Nielsen

Bill Davis

Eddy Gardo

Thanks crackers

I am lucky to have many managers who is great to deal with:

Janne Finland - He has couple tall and skinny (and talented) fighters at my org, and i hope that i can keep them as long as i can. Obviously Janne is one of the best managers in the game but also great to deal with and it's always fun when someone actually sends you pm's about his fighters and is interested about future matchups.

Marko Polo - He has 4 fighters at my org and even thou i have sent him very tough fight offers, he never has declined and has lost only once. Maybe my favourite guy at the moment and when his guys fight, i secretly cheer for them :D

Agent Dee - He created Crucible Fights, made logo, banner and belt for me and helped me to get started by helping me financially and told me how to run org succesfully. I am little sad that he shut down his org at Amsterdam.

Gurra Granat - I don't even know how many of his fighters i have, closer to ten than five. Never declined a fight, seems to like to fight at my org and doesn't mind if i don't find him opponent right away.

Anti Kristus, Sir John, Mr Ancient, AJ Nex, John Smith and Ville Coleman are also great guys. I hope i didn't forget someone (if i did don't get mad :D).

• Upvote 2

I dont want to spoil the party over here beucase I hate threads like this. All this guy here mentioned are the same as other 1000 managers out there and you can deal with them in the same levels in the orgs. There could be bad managers who doest accept the fights or do stupid stuff like that but list here is just of a popular managers in your org who you want to suck up and nothing more. You can see that over there lists are the same managers who are just very active in forum or in chat ands its nothing more.

Maybe for the guys who made the list can explain their list? For example can Vladimirputin explain why I am not on the list but managers like GurraGrant is? Because I have accepted all the fights you gave me in less then a hour and havent dont anything bad or anything else in it. You would just not mention me because I am not popular in the forum and thats it.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

For example can Vladimirputin explain why I am not on the list but managers like GurraGrant is? Because I have accepted all the fights you gave me in less then a hour and havent dont anything bad or anything else in it. You would just not mention me because I am not popular in the forum and thats it.

Maybe because:

1. First you replied my every news to managers how you dont care about news and can i shut up.

2. After that i asked you to act normal and dont go retard, you started to reply my every news mail "Great news, im glad you sent that, i have no idea how i could live without knowing these news".

3. After i sent mail to managers that i am couple weeks little inactive because i was in hospital you replied that it was great news.

• Upvote 5

Maybe because:

1. First you replied my every news to managers how you dont care about news and can i shut up.

2. After that i asked you to act normal and dont go retard, you started to reply my every news mail "Great news, im glad you sent that, i have no idea how i could live without knowing these news".

3. After i sent mail to managers that i am couple weeks little inactive because i was in hospital you replied that it was great news.

No one reads your spam messages you send to us everyday. I dont care what happened to your leg or who have you signed. All I care is my fighter and my contract. I have done everything you have asked me to do and never declined anything. Calling me or worse then these guys and in the same sentece saying that these 4 are better than other managers from your organization is disrecpectful to me and others.

P.S. WIDING STOP DELETING MY POST FOR NO REASON.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Really? I delete your posts "for no reason"?

I mentioned the reason earlier in my post.. Why cant you just be normal? Why do you have to ruin EVERY topic you post in, every time I log in the forums and see your posts my first reaction is "oh fucking hell". You can't stay on topic, you're really rude to people and I think everyone is sick of that.

This is the last warning, if you sidetrack one more topic I will ban you, I will delete every post you post in here because you have nothing positive to say.

Stay on topic.

• Upvote 2

from Aggressive Damage, Montreal's perspective, Chris Partridge, Gale Hawthorne, Kyle Pearce, Daniel Moreira, Silver Blunt and Pawel Ufcowski have all earned shout outs for being fantastic managers/good people and are a big reason we're a top 20 org today. there's a great number of others who've aided and abetted our gradual rise up the charts, they'll have to forgive the ommission since time's a more precious commodity than pats on the back.

oh, and Lonny Bohonos phone home! we've missed you dearly.

It's been a long time since I ran an org, but KRad, Colin Connor, and Baby Face Nelson are the ones that I remember being the best. All had numerous fighters in the org and I never had issues with any of them.

It's been a long time since I ran an org, but KRad, Colin Connor, and Baby Face Nelson are the ones that I remember being the best. All had numerous fighters in the org and I never had issues with any of them.

Back when i was running an org Baby Face nelson was probably the worst manager I've ever dealt with in this game, period. Only ever wanted match ups that were STRONGLY in his favour and rematches with opponents that he'd already beaten decisively.

IMO the managers that frequent the forums are the best to have in an org because they are active and communicate well with org owners.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Gurra Granat -I don't even know how many of his fighters i have, closer to ten than five. Never declined a fight, seems to like to fight at my org and doesn't mind if i don't find him opponent right away.

Wow nice, I'm surprised that I've made it to this list, what an honor :) thx man

Maybe for the guys who made the list can explain their list? For example can Vladimirputin explain why I am not on the list but managers like GurraGrant is? Because I have accepted all the fights you gave me in less then a hour and havent dont anything bad or anything else in it. You would just not mention me because I am not popular in the forum and thats it.

U jelly ?

• Upvote 3