Hilo Fight League

mbarr72908

Haven't heard anything from you Tate since the fight was signed are you getting a bit scared?

Because Beast can't wait to get his hands on you and shut you up forever you sad little punk

• 3 weeks later...

Calvin 'Creed' Tate "So Beast, make sure that belt is polished and ready for me. You wont be conscious when I am announced as champion, but I will send some grapes to the infirmary with the usual get well soon card. Sorry I wont be there in person but as champion I will have new responsibilities. Enjoy your retirement, I doubt you will have many more fights once you realise just how ordinary you are. Good Luck champ, you really are going to need it."

• 3 weeks later...

Before my final fight in HFL I want to thank all the competitors and management that have made the Hilo Fight League a fun home the past few years. I have decided to venture to Europe and see the world while continuing my fighting career.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

"Ruthless" Ric Flores- This is going out to Mr. Mike Blow i see u defended the title well in this league but u never fought anyone as well rounded like me before. i come to fight ! i may not have that pretty record like u but i will be leaving that octagon with that pretty belt son. we all know ur gonna go for those takedowns and try to submit me but i got somethang for ur young ass. see u on the 16th kid!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Reporter: I'm here with Aznar Thrul, one of Hilo fight league's bright young stars. How's everything Aznar?

Aznar: Could be better.....

Reporter: Explain.

Aznar: Sacco Vanzetti. I had him....

Reporter: Yes you did, but he was able to escape mount and standup before you could unleash the ground and pound you showcased against Martin Zinn. This allowed him to eek out a decision win.

Aznar: It still hurts and to make things worse I was quickly offered a match with top ranked JR Adams after his opponent pulled out, but I was not capable of fighting on such short notice. Now that can crusher is no longer with the organization and I'm not sure I'll get another golden opportunity like that again. It's alright though I will show who is better once I put away Samvesu! I will ask Hilo fight league for a rematch with Vanzetti and finish him quickly! I'm coming Vanzetti!!

Reporter: Let's hope we all get a chance to see that again!