Selling Valhalla: Hilo

bucko91

Basically ive started back in uni so have no time and in general i just cba anymore just wanna play the game i've made enough money from it to last me awhile and big joe is getting a little restless with matchmaking.

Events range from 220-340ish so plenty of money to be made for someone who will put the time building the roster back up used to have around 130 fighters its now hovering around 60-70 got lots of <1000 p4p fighters so the fighters are there if you want there is a few guys who will no doubt want to leave with a takeover as in every org takeover.

Any offers?

seriously no one wants it? on average it makes 150k on a low card 250k on a good card so with an event per week youll be making a profit in no time!

P.s i know orgs are seemingly worthless these days as everyone wants to start their own fresh but its a great earner and id love to see someone else take it rebrand it or whatever and continue to build on the work Big Joe and I have put into it