http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/39/39w32.jpg
Name: Hank the beast McCoy
Link: http://www.mmatycoon....php?FID=192987
Age/ID: 22
Record: 10-2 (kickboxing) never gone to decision 12-2
Primaries: 10, 14, 8, white
Weight/Height: 289lb 175cm/5'7.5"
Weightclass: Heavyweight currently
Org (champion?): EFFA - heavyweight champion (1 time, current) 2 defences 4 defences EFFA Superheavyweight Champion (1 Time, Current, First)
Season Aims: Retain title,
enter top 5 kt weighclass/ top 20 p4p (current 6, 25) Reached this brefily 1st september, 5, 14 28/09/13
have some openweight superfights

This seasons fights:
28.09.13 @ EFFA 28, Amsterdam. HW title defence against Jerome "Geronimo" Le Banner- Won by Doctor Stoppage, in 2:55
http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=593021

01.11.13 @ EFFA 33, Amsterdam. SHW title fight. Jorge Pericic- Won by TKO (knees) 2.15 of the 3rd round.
http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=597119 (Fight of the Night Bonus)

Team K! Bonuses Earned:
EFFA 28- WIN + Finish + Title Win = $1,750
EFFA 33- Win + Finish + Title Win + 100% Fight win. = $2,000

Team K! Total Bonus (season 2) = $3,750

Recently Scott Levy joined Team Kaiser and talked about some of his upcoming plans with non-other, than Ronnie Way

Ronnie: Welcome back, Scotty - nice to see you still as reigning and defending champion. Nice fight last time.

Scott: thanks, bro. Hannibal is really skilled submission fighter, maybe he's only Purple belt officially, but his skills are beyond that.

Ronnie: Before that fight you said that you want to go back to Galaxy and win back your belt. That is still an option?

Scott: Yeah. That loss still bothers me. It shouldn't count, but it's still there, you know? I know I can kick his ass 9 times out of 10, unfortunately that 1 time out of 10 happened last time when we fought.

Ronnie: You talked to Whymer about it?

Scott: Not officially yet. Chris did. Whymer sees no problems with me going back to Galaxy, so that's probably what will happen. I will get in touch with him soon, my deal with Syracuse is almost done, I have one more fight with them and I will do this before going back to Galaxy.

Ronnie: So, will you hand over Syracuse belt?

Scott: I don't want too. I will talk with Sly soon too, about new deal and stuff. What I would like to do is keep Syracuse belt, go for 1 fight deal to Galaxy on a vacation, beat up Konopacki as main attraction just for fun, take what belongs to me and then go back-and-forth between Syracuse and Galaxy, defending both belts. But will it happen? Who knows. We will see.

Ronnie: Any word on who is your last opponent on current deal?

Scott: No, not yet...I expect to fight soon, there is card coming up for Syracuse so I would like to get on it, fulfill my deal and do what I said I want to do while ago.

Ronnie: Do you expect a rematch right off the bat, or you think you will have to fight someone first?

Scott: I will talk with Whymer and say that I want that rematch and that's the fight I want to do there. We will see what he says, but that's my plan.

Ronnie: You recently joined Team Kaiser, one of the newest fight teams - one of your teammates, Benjamin Belleville, fought under their banner last time. Why he didn't stick to them?

Scott: So, here is the deal. You know that World Grappling Championships are ahead, right? He's working with me here in NY on his ground game as he enters Division 2 in Helsinki, it will take time so he knows he won't do MMA for a while. That's why he didn't sign for it and I took his place. But first I want to make sure that Ben will win Division 2 and will advance to finals in London.

Ronnie: Wow...didn't know that, wish him best of luck from me, ok? And to you too! Can't wait to hear from you again

Scott: No problem, thanks and see you soon, bro.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13744990799980.jpg

Name: Janis ''Piicha'' Piternieks

Link: http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=209990

Age/ID: 20

Record: 3-0

Primaries: 3 - 12 - 9 - blue

Weight/Height: 215lbs - 177cm

Season Aims: Get a title.

Weightclass: 205lbs

Org: Crucible Fights: London (200k) http://mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=3729

• Upvote 1

http://i43.tinypic.com/2hwigdk.png

Steve: We're here, in New York, in MMA Warrior gym, with former Dawg Pound Elite Fighting and Undisputed Online Championship heavyweight champion - Kent Phillips. Kent, rumors says that you had signed a sponsorship deal with Kaiser Fightwear, the company which created Kaiser Fight Team, could you say something about it?

Kent: Well, Steve I can confirm that information. I have unofficial deal with that company. I will sign a deal in a next few days and I'm a member of Kaiser Fight Team, the best fight team in the whole world.

Steve: As a member of the team, what you have to do?

Kent: Winning fights, haha. And I have to wave my Kaiser's shirt, which I still hadn't received, to camera. That's my job, to make Kaiser brand more known in the MMA world.

Steve: Why Kaiser, not any other company?

Kent: It's the best clothing company, man! Great designs, man, really! I'm not saying that because I'm getting paid nor they'll send me a few freebies, really!

Steve: Okay, you are fighting in the main event of NGF 77 card, how are you gonna comment that?

Kent: Steve, please use full name of the event. It's NGF 77 | Phillips vs Frost. Don't take my glory, please.

Steve: Sorry man! But maybe a word about your opponent?

Kent: Frost lost his last fight against the champ. He is big peruvian fighter developed by great team and he is a member of good alliance, of course not as good as my current alliance. He has lesser fighting experience, he is shorter and lighter. Expect fireworks and war! I can promise you this. Also note this to your little notepad that it's a fight for becoming 1st contender to the title shot in heavyweight division.

Steve: Yaaawn, impresive, really... A word or even a few to our fans?

Kent: Buy Kaiser clothes! Buying Kaiser's clothes means that you're sponsoring Roger's jet and Kaiser Team fighters! If you're gonna fly to St. Petersburg for my fight from NY, you can buy a few tickets to my manager's jet for a few grades! Bragi Ragnarson's airlines - the new quality.

• Upvote 3

meets

In this interview we take a closer look about this fighter and we will find out what is his main goals for his career and take a little look about his past. Jonas is only 22 years old but he already has respectful 15 professional fights under his belt. Now he is closer than ever to his dream, become a champion. He is scheduled to fight against

Doug McDonald on september 8th for the Galaxy FC's featherweight title.

"Sporde":

You recently joined Team

KAISER, went to fight for Galaxy FC and got your first title shot ever. These are big things if we think your whole career.

Jonas Putin:

Yes, i am happy that i made the decision to join Team KAISER, i hesitated a little at first, because i thought that

Benjamin Belleville will continue in the team and i didn't want to be considered as a teammate of that mangina. One negative thing is that his butt buddy Scott Levy is in the team, but i can live with that. Maybe after this season is over, i challenge Scott for openweight fight. If i can't get Ben, Scott is the second best choice.

"Sporde":

Their manager,

Chris Garcia, told the media that fighters who are under his management will not ever take a fight against you.

Jonas Putin:

That is just excuse to try to save his own and Ben's face. He and Ben knows that i will destroy Ben, so they are trying to make these excuses about not fighting me just for fun. They are pussies. Ben had one fight in his contract and still he pussied out and left Galaxy to fight against some bum. I am happy that Scott Levy will probably come back to fight for Galaxy FC. Maybe Chris has the courage to put his bigger man against me. I hope so.

"Sporde":

Wow, i have to ask you, Jonas, this is starting to sound that you have some personal vendetta against Chris Garcia. Am i right? Why don't you just concentrate for your biggest fight ever?

Jonas Putin:

(This content is not shown because of bad language).

"Sporde":

Okay Jonas, this was not the topic that i wanted to discuss with you, we agreed that you tell us about your history at HERO FC and wars that you had there. Jonas...? Jonas?

"Sporde":

Jonas has left the building.

• Upvote 1

Picture

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/1350303243TyrionLannister.jpg

Name: "The Imp" Tyrion Lannister

Link: http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=195101

Age/ID: 22 (195101)

Record: 6 - 1

Primaries: Tyrion has sensational wrestling and a brown belt. His strong boxing

and respectable muay thai helps him to better setup his ground game.

Weight/Height: 143lbs, 5'5

Weightclass: FW

Org: RFC FW Champion - Has 1 Defense so far.

Season Aims: To continue to roll over my opponents and stay undefeated.

Fights: My next title defense may be against Cletus Landry. Would probably be my toughest opponent so far.

Team K Bonus Awards: N/A

Role Play Links: EPL 5 Response,

http://i1333.photobucket.com/albums/w635/ErickCavalheiro/tyriondraft2_zps9fa47dbf.png

• Upvote 2

a day too early to count, but somthing I'll be using as a yardstick for my KO of the season choice:

"McCoy jerks Jones to the side and lands a massive knee to the head that knocks him out cold! Jones's lifeless body is proped up only by the ropes. McCoy steps back, hand raised, as the crowd goes wild!"

Taking me to #3 heavyweight kickboxer, #17 p4p kickboxer (from 6 and 25) and earning the 10 wins and 10 ko (because the beast dosnt do decisions) trophies.

In a backstage interview for tycoon-times.com Hank was asked what he attributed the win to;

"Dallas Jones came in here thinking he was the best clinch fighter and he played right into my game. Theres more to this than just hitting your elbow against someones head til it opens. We've worked with a lot of the same striking coaches over the years, he knows how to throw what he does, and in the gym im sure that works for him. But the difference is in the gym he dosnt have a 19 stone man weighing down on his neck and kneeing him in the guts til he cant take no more. And thats how Iv been training these last few camps, train hard- fight easy. Iv been in worse spots than that every day in training, iv been worn down, iv thrown up too many times to count. but 2 minutes in he was a broken man waiting for the bell and frankly I feel I can go again. Iv got it in me to keep that up for 5 rounds and I dont think theres a man alive has the conditioning and the heart to go in the clinch with me and take that level of intensity for as long as I can dish it"

Reporter: He cut you early, it got pretty messy, is it as bad as it looks?

"He caught me with an elbow, he's like a foot taller than me his elbows are just the wrong height. Iv never been scared of a little blood, if you are then this isnt the game for you. I'll be back in the gym monday probably, Im sure the coaches will want to go low contact for a little while, but I feel good, its just superficial, straight back in training and I'll be back in the ring as soon as the boss finds someone brave or stupid enough to get in there with me"

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=573283

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/30/30w11.jpg

Rodrigo Oliveira talks early elimination from TWGC

Earlier this night, Rodrigo Oliveira was the last man to set foot on the mats for TWGC's Los Angeles Qualifiers, in the super heavyweight division. Despite being outweighed by nearly a 100 pounds, the Brazilian jiu jitsu black belt reversed an early takedown by Heffo Kumplo after both men jockeyed for position in the clinch. After defending a few submission attempts, Oliveira was caught in a triangle choke and conceded defeat at the 2:59 mark. Clearly disappointed, the 23-year-old spoke a few words about the loss and the overall experience of fighting in the first ever Tycoon World Grappling Championships:

"It is what it is", he started. "He is a bigger, more experienced guy, but i take it as a learning experience. Obviously i wanted to win the whole thing, but now it's time to get back in the gym, focus on my MMA career, and maybe do better in the next TWGC."

After signing a couple of autographs and taking a few pictures, Oliveira left the building. He doesn't have any MMA fights booked at the moment.

• Upvote 1

Upcoming fight for Mr. Cluzet (5-0-0) in 14 of September. His second title defense, last victory was against Nelson Dela which he won by a decsion (majority) victory and proved himself as the rightful Crucible Fights: London champion. His next bout is against Dr John Zoidberg an excellent wrestler with furious GnP and holds a record of 4-0-0. This will be a big test for Mr. Cluzet to prove that he is the best fighter in the 170 lbs division.

• Upvote 2

Upcoming fight for Mr. Cluzet (5-0-0) in 14 of September. His second title defense, last victory was against Nelson Dela which he won by a decsion (majority) victory and proved himself as the rightful Crucible Fights: London champion. His next bout is against Dr John Zoidberg an excellent wrestler with furious GnP and holds a record of 4-0-0. This will be a big test for Mr. Cluzet to prove that he is the best fighter in the 170 lbs division.

Good luck in the fight. I think that Cluzet will win by (T)KO via punches in a clinch. Both of the fighters looks similar on paper, but Zoidberg's G'n'P is better than Cluzet's. And Cluzet is a better striker.

Win the fight for the glory of Team Kaiser :D

Bragi~

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/30/30w11.jpg

Rodrigo Oliveira signs with St. Petersburg's NGF

Early news reports that New Generation Fighters (NGF) has signed former Invictus fighter Rodrigo Oliveira to its welterweight division. The news was later confirmed by the fighter himself, who claimed he inked a 5-fight deal with the premier St. Petersburg-based promotion. Oliveira (8-4-1) also said he was very happy with the opportunity and looking forward to a fresh start after going 3-2 in his last 5 fights.

"I'm very happy. My manager has a very good relationship with Fernando and Chad from NGF and they're great to work with. It's a great organization and i'm happy to be a part of it now".

Undisclosed sources also claim that the Brazilian is expected to debut at NGF 84, but there's no official confirmation of an opponent to date.

• Upvote 1

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/2126/hjf6.png

Gim Ruut gets a Submission of the Night armbar against Chan Sung Jung!

For his final fight in NGF, Gim Ruut decided to move up to 145 lbs and face Chan Sung Jung. He had solid performance against the Korean fighter. Never in danger even though Jung seemed active on the ground, he worked his way with submissions attempts and on the 2nd round, he managed to submit him with an armbar. He received a Submission of the Night award for the submission.

We caught up with Ruut after the fight and he said this:

Well... I'm glad to win the fight and be able to leave the organization with a victory. I know that Gajewski is a great fighter and I get that loss but losing to Malmsteen and Andersson is something I don't agree. I still don't know what happened but I'll take my chances against them in the future definitely. Right now I've got some talks about going back to Rio for a fight in Ascension Rio or maybe even fight at the main org and one of the best out there: Ascension. Either way I might do a couple of fights before coming back to NGF. I'm glad for the fights I had there and I'll be back in the near future.

• Upvote 2

http://i42.tinypic.com/2r2x7hj.png

Kent Phillips talks about his loss against Frederick Frost at NGF 77.

Steve: I'm in Kent's aparment in New York, first thanks for the invitation to your home Kent. We saw your fight at NGF 77. It was hughe war, you and Frederick had won FOTN award, but unfortunately you had lost. Any comments?

Kent: I was over confident about my abilities. I was also too agressive. I made mistakes in the fight and I paid for it. The price was big KO that I took. I talked with Bragi about it and we made some future plans, how to do better in the future.

Steve: So, Kent, would you share with us what conclusions were made?

Kent: We made two. Gym and weight. First I had changed my fight camp to better one. And I'm going to drop 20-25 lbs. Those weight cut tires me man and it's lower my abilities in a fight. We were watching my fight videos with Bragi and he pointed a few examples and statistic. In super heavyweight I was undefeated. In heavyweight I had a few problems but now we made official decision. No more weight cutting, weight have to be dropped. I even ordered great supplements from Cold Blooded Kemist, one of the best nutrion company in the whole world.

Steve: The plans are big, how's your situation in NGF is looking after the loss?

Kent: To be honest, I have no idea. Frederick was ranked as #2 or #3 and I was ranked as #12 in the fight. I was outside top ten and I was fighting for becoming top contender, it's weird, isn't it? But my manager wrote an email to NGF's matchmaker - Chad Didion with information that I'm out of the business for three or four weeks. I need to drop that weight and improve my skills a little.

Steve: I know that you mentioned you were too agressive in the fight and you have to drop a few pounds, but after seeing the fight video a few more times what you can say?

Kent: I gassed out! I thought that I wouldn't... But that shows MMA is one of the most demanding sport in the world. Peoples says I'm a gas tank but after 8 minutes in the cage I hadn't air in my lungs to breath. I took a hard lesson and I will back better, stronger and lighter.

Steve: Thanks for the interview, word or even a few to our fans?

Kent: If you want to work out with great supplements like me, order now your own CBK's supps at www.coldbloodedkemist.com, follow me on Twitter via @KentPhillipsMMA and don't forget to buy clothes from Kaiser Fightwear

• Upvote 2