Team KAISER (S02)

verbalkint

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/1350303243TyrionLannister.jpg

"The Imp" Tyrion Lannister

After a phenomenal title defense against Cletus Landry, Tyrion extends his record to 7-1. With RFC merging he has become the last FW champ. He went

along with the merger to Siberian Fight League. A title unification bout will soon take place.

• Upvote 2

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/30/30w11.jpg

Oliveira drops a decision, loses in NGF debut

Rodrigo Oliveira made his NGF and welterweight debut at NGF 84 but failed to secure a win, as he ended up on the wrong end of a unanimous decision against Archie Stewart. Despite landing more significant strikes on the feet (21 to only 2), Oliveira was bested in the clinch (7 to 2 strikes) and believes that Stewart's timely takedowns - one late in the first round, the other early in the second - swayed the judges in his opponent's favor, despite no major damage being inflicted (3 strikes landed).

" I definetely believe that [the takedowns were a factor]. I was clearly superior on the feet, but i couldn't keep it there long enough. Props to him." Said a very disappointed Oliveira before leaving the arena.

• Upvote 2

First loss for Mr. Cluzet and is no longer the 170 lbs division champion.

Cluzet had problems landing his takedowns and Simon Harrison made a huge performance and eventually stopped Cluzet in the mid 2nd round.

According to Cluzet he knows what he did wrong and what he need to practice on and will begin his training as soon as he has recovered from the fight. He already set his goal for a rematch but must defeat Justin Hall first. An upcoming grappler with good wrestling and dangerous GnP. But Cluzet will reclaim the throne to its rightful owner and will manhandle Hall.

• Upvote 1

http://i42.tinypic.com/2uxz8qv.png

Kent Phillips

Steve: After almost a month of silence your favourite fighter - Kent Phillips is here in our NYC's studio. Kent, you lost your first fight under Kaiser's banner after hard KO, what changed since that time?

Kent: I was on a diet, man, I droped 12 lbs and I might drop a few more. I learned on that hard loss. As I said in my previous interview, I underestimated my opponent and I had paid big price for it.

Steve: I'm going to risk once again, you was looking like a guy with asthma who was forced to run in a marathon.

Kent: Hahaha! Yea, man, it looked like this. As I said I dropped some weight to be able to fight more aggressive without risking to gas out so quickly.

Steve: I can only wish you to do not gas again, Kent. Some of the viewers might be curious, because I am, who is your next opponent? Do you have some confirmed news?

Kent: Something about week ago I received a fight offer, which I signed immediately. But my opponent - Gniewomir Polaniecki still hasn't confirmed the fight offer... I'm pissed off! If that little bitch who has nickname after brave Polans tribe is too scared too fight me he could decline the fight offer! I fucking don't understand why peoples are leaving pending fight offers! Accept or decline or go fuck yourself...

Steve: It might be frustrating...

Kent: It fucking is... Twelve days until the event in which I'm supposed to fight and I know nothing about the fight. My managers had been asking Chad Didion about solution of the situation but we still hadn't received any informations. I'm so angry because I really want to fight under Kasier's banner and bring a victory for the Team. I had been training really hard, improved my striking and the ground game and I need to earn some money!

Steve: Too bad that we couldn't do anything... Dear viewers, we'll have another interview with our guest, right after he'll have more informations about his situation. Kent, do you want to say something?

Kent: Fuck Polaniecki. That bitch is too scared to fight against member of the Team Kaiser. If you're looking for a clothes for fighters shop at Kaiser. For good supps visit my sponsor - Milwaukee's Best.

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13765460335413.jpg

Jonas Putin

13-4-0

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20121222204613Galaxy%20FC%20belt%20v2.jpg

Jari "Sporde" Porttila visited Jonas Putin's home, where "Sporde" met tired, but happy champion.

"Sporde": You had amazing fight yesterday! Reginald Francis Colon was able to execute his gameplan and he was able to take you down in every round but like you said before the fight, you worked hard to make sure that you had advantage no matter where the fight goes, and you won the ground battle also and locked amazing triangle in the third to secure the victory! Your performance earned Submission Of The Night and Fight Of The Night awards.

Jonas Putin: I am so thrilled. I got my career's first submission victory against high level ground fighter. Like i said before the fight, i was ready for everything. I am not only standup fighter, i am mixed martial artist.

"Sporde": So what is next for Mr.Putin? Have you talked with Whymer about your next opponent?

Jonas Putin: I want my next fight to be big. I was thinking about calling out 155 lbs champion Renzo Alves, but he is scheduled to fight this month. Maybe i just train for a while and wait for contender. Maybe it's good for me to defend my title couple times before going after Alves, and 170 lbs champion, Pawel Konopacki.

"Sporde": Thank you Jonas.

Jonas Putin: Thanks.

• Upvote 2

http://i42.tinypic.com/x6mo5.png

@KentPhillips

"Polaniecki has accepted the fight offer today. The fight is on 19/10, can't wait for it. I wish that he wouldn't cause a NC. My training is going better than I expected, expect fireworks! #TeamKaiser #NGF #FearTheFighter #Milwaukee's Best #Kaiser"

Mike can force him to be in the right place if you suspect that he is going to pussy out.

Too bad that I have no more +1 ;(. Thanks for the info, I didn't know that. I'm afraid about it because he was waiting week or something like that before accepting the fight offer (he was logging to the game almost every day...).

Bragi~

http://s16.postimg.org/5wrcb6mb5/iso.jpg?noCache=1377195576

Iso Kaato victorious in a superfight against the CF: St.Petersburg champ Kool Keith!

CF: London LHW champion Iso Kaato crushed the previously undefeated CF: St.Petersburg champion Kool Keith in a 5 round superfight this Saturday. Kaato dominated Keith the full 5 rounds outlanding Keith 117 to 41 in strikes. Kaato is now 9-0 as a pro and ranked in the top 400 P4P making him the highest ranked under 22 year old fighter in the tycooniverse!

After the fight Kaato was offered a title defense fight in his home org CF:London against Artur Kukla. Unfortunately Kukla's camp declined the offer for reasons unknown (rumors say that Kukla is just a one big pussy who is too scared to face Kaato in the cage!). It's unclear what the future holds for Kaato but there have been rumors of a superfight against the winner of the CF:London HW championship fight between Evil Muno and James Gaston.

• Upvote 2

"The Ghost" David Styles (5-0) of Team Kaiser will be facing off against "The Irish Fuckface" Ian Logan (4-0) on November 6th, 2013 in a battle to determine the #1 challenger in Dominance's Heavyweight Division.

If Mr. Styles claims victory that will be the third fight in a row his opponent receives their first loss. Every fighter remembers the first ass kicking they got and Styles like to be the one to deliver it.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/2126/hjf6.png

Gim Ruut defeated Borys Grabowski in their rematch!

Gim Ruut faced Borys Grabowski for the first time at TWD 46: Grabowski vs Ruut on 12/31/12. The fight was for Grabowski's Feathweight title and Ruut was getting the better of the fight after the first 3 round until Borys knocked him out on the fourth. Many things happened for both guys after that fight but it was time for them to meet again, this time on NGF 91. Ruut was able to implement his gameplan and he took the Polish down early. While trying a heel hook, Borys managed to escape and move into Ruut's guard. The Jester tried to improve his position and work for submissions. With that strategy he got a slick transition to Bory's back and he worked the rest of the round trying to get the rear naked choke. When he finally got it, it seemed that Grabowski wasn't going to tap, specially when the 10 second warning showed up and with just 2 seconds left, Ruut had already choked him unconcious. What a great way to get revenge against his foe.

After the win, Ruut said "Wow man... I was waiting for that for a long time. It's been too long since we fought and to defeat him now is priceless. Thanks for the fight, Borys. What's next? Coming soon."

Many people wondered about that final quote, but Ruut only said later at the press conference that he's analyzing his next steps. He said that he's looking for fights within the limit of 135 to 155 and he might announce his next one soon. Rumors have it that Ruut will face former NGF Featherweight champion Vaughn Shaunessey next and he might give it a try at the division's title.

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13765460335413.jpg

Jonas Putin

13-4-0 (W-L-D)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20121222204613Galaxy%20FC%20belt%20v2.jpg

Jonas Putin will step up into the bigger weight class and challenge the hall of famer and undefeated 155 lbs champion Renzo Alves who holds a perfect record of 12 victories and 0 losses.

"This will be my toughest fight for sure. Renzo is great fighter with sick wrestling, ground n' pound and submissions. I am looking forward to the fight." Jonas Putin said.

"I got a feeling that you are not so excited about this fight. You sounded like a computer. You are not trusting your chances or what's the matter?" Jari "Sporde" Porttila asked.

Jonas Putin: "To be honest, i was looking to fight against the CCF's 145 lbs champion Wong Mongtong since my manager said to me that it would be my next fight. I have to take a little break and then come back and train 100 % to make sure that i get the victory against Renzo and the 155 lbs belt. I want to achieve that. You know, two belts, that's awesome."

Sporde: "Renzo Alves is bigger name than Wong. Undefeated and great champion, so why are you so eager to fight against Wong? It just sounds weird."

Jonas Putin: "Well i think that my boss and Wong's boss has some kinda contest that who got the bigger balls. You know, i am just a tool here."

Sporde: "Thank you Jonas. I will let you think this through and i am sure that you will be better than ever in your next fight.

Jonas Putin: Thanks.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Not content with 5 successful defences of this belt http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20130116160715BeltEFFA.jpg
Effa Heavyweight champion Hank McCoy has added this to his collection: http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20130116160715BeltEFFA.jpg
Yes, Hank has become the first man to hold EFFA world kickboxing championships in two weightclasses- both heavyweight and openweight.
'The Beast' (8-0 EFFA, 12-2 KT) achieved this at EFFA 33 where he returned to superheavyweight for the first time in nearly a year and took on EFFA 205lb champion Jorge Pericic. The fight was a 3 round blood bath, with a cut sustained by Pericic in the first round nearly causing a doctor stoppage by the end of the 2nd and Hank himself also receiving a superficial cut. In the third round Hank scored an uppercut in the clinch to become the first man to ever knock pericic down, after a 5 count the fight soon returned to the clinch where a knee from Hank also added first man to beat, finish and ko Pericic to his list of accomplishments. Ended at the 2.15 mark of the third the fight was the longest of either mans career, Pericic was clearly struggling to keep up the pace towards the end while Hank credits the win in part to vast improvements in his fitness since his early career where he was twice finished himself in the third round.

With no obvious challengers emerging in the 265lbs division Hank will next make his first defence of his new openweight belt against the 6'8, 280lb Goliath that is Frank Schrank, the german MMA fighter amassed a 12-7-1 record, most recently fighting in Feral Combat before transferring to kickboxing where he scorred a first round tko in his professional debut at EFFA 32.

With no firm plans to return to 265 Hank is now entering many pundits rankings at #3 for 265+ kickboxers and teetering just below the top 10 p4p.

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

http://s16.postimg.org/5wrcb6mb5/iso.jpg?noCache=1377195576

Iso Kaato victorious in a superfight against CF: Vegas LHW champion Parmalee Sackett!

On Saturday night the young rising superstar Iso Kaato beat yet another champion when he won the superfight against CF: Vegas light heavyweight champion Parmalee Sackett by unanimous decision. The 22- year old is now 10-0 in his pro career and has beaten four reigning champions in the Crucible Fights organisations.

After his win on Saturday Kaato had some time to answer questions from the media.

Reporter: Congratulations on great performance Mr. Kaato. Can you give us your thoughts on the fight?

Iso Kaato: Man, it was a great fight! Parmalee is the toughest guy I've ever faced in the cage and we put on a show for you guys! I have huge respect for this guy, it was a very close fight and I'm so happy that I was able to get the W.

Reporter: You're now 10-0 and one of the fastest rising stars in the MMA world. Where do you go from here? Who is Mr.Kaato going to fight next?

Iso Kaato: I don't know man, I just wan't to go for a pizza now and have a good night sleep. I'm sure we can work something out with Vlad but I don't want to think about it now.

Reporter: You have still two fights left in your contract with CF: London. Are we gonna see you defend you're title there in your next fight or are the rumors about a superfight between you and the CF: London heavyweight champion Evil Muno true?

Iso Kaato: Like I said, I don't know yet. I'd be thrilled to fight Muno if he wins his fight against CF: Vegas champ Marcel Ryker. I'd also love to have a rematch with the current SFL champ Harry Callahan.The guy had nothing on me in our fight and now people are putting him ahead of me in the rankings because he has beaten some cans in the SFL. CF: Helsinki and CF: Sydney are also in my sights. If they have worthy champions to challenge me I'd be happy to go there too to kick some ass and solidify my status as the undisputed 205lbs champion of the Crucible fight orgs. So yeah, there are definitely many great options for me in the future but in the end it's gonna be up to me, my manager and Vlad to decide what is gonna be the best move for me.

Reporter: Thank you for the interview and congrats once again! We'll let you go now to have the pizza you've no doubt deserved!

Iso Kaato: Thanks bro!

• Upvote 2

Hey guys, please make sure that you update your fighter profiles this weekend so that you will recieve all your earned award money! I have another big project in the making kicking off tomorrow, and like i explained in the beginning, the paperwork is up to you!

Scott's profile is updated :)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure what to do here btw, the (very few) guys who did their homework with the boni will recieve their bucks of course, maybe i will stack those even, but i somehow want to award something to the guys that did not get their shit together also (although i announced the opposite), so let me think about it this weekend.